Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

Had enough --- where , what building ,the stewards told you ,, they all got together and cried to you lol, what the hell are you talking about , are you on crack ,, do you even read what post ,,,, must be from 43rd st

ROW A

I dont know what the Union is doing but the stewards are complaining that some of them still did not get their commission checks and alot of them were underpaid. Alot of people are unhappy lately. You have alot more to do to prove yourselves.
lol are you a steward you sure sound like one ... i was a steward 15 years ago and i never cared about the money thats not why i did it i wanted to :censored2: the company .. not get rich ...

AcesUp804

your 100% right ROW A thats how it should be ,, the worst thing the old E board did (not really the worst i could name a lot of others lol ) was raise it from a $1 to $2 ,, and please don't say it was the members that raised it ,, because my steward said that at a stewards meeting it was said and 90% of them didn't think it should go up ... but at the general membership meeting when it was brought up , Tony M went on the floor to the mic and said how hard all the stewards work for the members , and it should go up to $2...... WOW make the stewards happy LOL

Had enough

I do not know what is going on in the Union Hall, but all buildings are saying that no one is showing up at all.

I am still observing but like I said they have a
lot to prove.

tellthetruth

I do not know what is going on in the Union Hall, but all buildings are saying that no one is showing up at all.

I am still observing but like I said they have a
lot to prove.

Had enough.. If you don't know what is going on in the union hall.. Try calling your business agent.. And stop observing and be proactive.. Then come back and post something meaningful!!

tellthetruth

I dont know what the Union is doing but the stewards are complaining that some of them still did not get their commission checks and alot of them were underpaid. Alot of people are unhappy lately. You have alot more to do to prove yourselves.

The stewards are unhappy because the old board can't make good on their (you are next) promise..And the checks.. I guess Tony M was wrong.. The stewards do, Do it for the money.LOL!!!
And since they are doing it for the money.. Guess what??? Ups pockets are deeper... And now why know why as soon as the the new E-Board won.... Everything seem to get worst... Can you say SELLOUTS!!

Had enough

Lol, I am not on crack, sorry you dont like what I have to save. Yes people are calling all garages complaining all the time. Do you really think that no one is complaining and word is not spreading like crazy. We know there is a battle at the Union Hall. If you cant get along how can perform right?. So much has changed and changed for the worst that people are so angry and scared to be honest. So many men are getting thrown out and walked out and fired from all over. Do you really think people are not going to be outraged and calling all over the place. its spreading like wildfire? Everything! I see the board is worshiping Ron Carey may he RIP, but lets remember why he was thrown out of the International, I wont mention it, not nice to talk about a dead person. But really now, maybe you should honor man worth honoring. The name Had Enough came from me finally be disgusted how people are complaining about what is going on. I knew, just knew this was going to happen. You may knock all you want the old board but their is absolutely no comparing the two. People wanted change and for real they are rapidly seeing that tradition and experience was the way to go. So come on boys start yelling at me, but there no way your gonna win over what I am saying. We miss you Row A!!!

AcesUp804

Honor an man worth honoring ??, I don't know how many years you have but every thing you have is because of Ron Carey. Since Ron Carey has been out of local 804 row A has done nothing to make the contract language better nothing. In over 15 years no new language about protecting the members from the daid , Its was Ron Carey that put used time from the daid can't be used my management against the members. We miss you row A?? yes we miss the fact that Howie got a salary from the international so when UPS would put pressure on them he would call hall and ken would call UPS and tell them to back off. We miss Row A making 160,000 a year with a MATCHED 401K plan. We miss how Row A destroyed our pension and blamed the mechanics to hide the fact it was invested poorly and they stood and watched. We miss the way Row A crushed our medical going from 33 million in the black to 7 million and it was heading to nothing in 2011 but said nothing,and did nothing about it,, wanted to wait till after the election to busy .. We miss how Row A wanted to give back 25 and out , coffee for new borns. O who went on strike and got us that Ron Carey. We miss how Row A told us the last contract was a fair one and that split raises were OK .. We miss how Row A said nothing when part timers had to wait a year for medical ,year and a half if they have a family.. We miss how Howie would yell if you don't like it vote for someone else.. You Miss That??? and now your crying because people are getting fired , for what??? drinking , drugs , stealing , padding stops ,falsifying records , drivers with suspended licenses , having an accident and not telling the company, comp fraud, what you should be upset with is that union members are going home and not working , allowing the company to break up loads and add work to other drivers , leaving them out to 10 and 11pm at nite. believe me this new board isn't great , some are clueless,but getting better every day, and if they loss in 2 1/2 years fine but STOP WITH ROW A ,,

tellthetruth

Lol, I am not on crack, sorry you dont like what I have to save. Yes people are calling all garages complaining all the time. Do you really think that no one is complaining and word is not spreading like crazy. We know there is a battle at the Union Hall. If you cant get along how can perform right?. So much has changed and changed for the worst that people are so angry and scared to be honest. So many men are getting thrown out and walked out and fired from all over. Do you really think people are not going to be outraged and calling all over the place. its spreading like wildfire? Everything! I see the board is worshiping Ron Carey may he RIP, but lets remember why he was thrown out of the International, I wont mention it, not nice to talk about a dead person. But really now, maybe you should honor man worth honoring. The name Had Enough came from me finally be disgusted how people are complaining about what is going on. I knew, just knew this was going to happen. You may knock all you want the old board but their is absolutely no comparing the two. People wanted change and for real they are rapidly seeing that tradition and experience was the way to go. So come on boys start yelling at me, but there no way your gonna win over what I am saying. We miss you Row A!!!

So tell me Had Enough.. What are you willing to do to make Local 804 a better place???

tellthetruth

Honor an man worth honoring ??, I don't know how many years you have but every thing you have is because of Ron Carey. Since Ron Carey has been out of local 804 row A has done nothing to make the contract language better nothing. In over 15 years no new language about protecting the members from the daid , Its was Ron Carey that put used time from the daid can't be used my management against the members. We miss you row A?? yes we miss the fact that Howie got a salary from the international so when UPS would put pressure on them he would call hall and ken would call UPS and tell them to back off. We miss Row A making 160,000 a year with a MATCHED 401K plan. We miss how Row A destroyed our pension and blamed the mechanics to hide the fact it was invested poorly and they stood and watched. We miss the way Row A crushed our medical going from 33 million in the black to 7 million and it was heading to nothing in 2011 but said nothing,and did nothing about it,, wanted to wait till after the election to busy .. We miss how Row A wanted to give back 25 and out , coffee for new borns. O who went on strike and got us that Ron Carey. We miss how Row A told us the last contract was a fair one and that split raises were OK .. We miss how Row A said nothing when part timers had to wait a year for medical ,year and a half if they have a family.. We miss how Howie would yell if you don't like it vote for someone else.. You Miss That??? and now your crying because people are getting fired , for what??? drinking , drugs , stealing , padding stops ,falsifying records , drivers with suspended licenses , having an accident and not telling the company, comp fraud, what you should be upset with is that union members are going home and not working , allowing the company to break up loads and add work to other drivers , leaving them out to 10 and 11pm at nite. believe me this new board isn't great , some are clueless,but getting better every day, and if they loss in 2 1/2 years fine but STOP WITH ROW A ,,

Like I said before Aces..... When you tell the truth in a fair way... IT HURTS!!!!! LOL! Keep being fair!!

Had enough

Help Local 804, LOL we need the help, we will be just fine when they are out. Oh come on, Ron was banned and thrown out of the International and not even a Union member anymore. RIP Ron Carey I really do not like to talk about the dead

As far as money there was plenty in medical They just raised it and rapped us instead of making UPS pay into it. You want to talk about their salaries, but word is that you had to hire extra people to do the work. Now where is the salary going? Ugh! I know you have to stay faithful to each other because as of just this week another shop Steward resigns in Island City in the Flushing center after Sam C. took a one day suspension on a driver who they OJS for one day. I guess you just lost one more vote. He was a supporter of you! Oh I will give you this, Howie sucked, That had to be the dumbest thing a President could say to his members but lets not forget that your friend Ron Carey chose him, but Howie's support group was much more knowledgeable and we just felt safer with them.

Believe me boys this is coming from many, they just have me doing the typing.

ROW A

E board ratings .... aug - 20-2010..... Guys I have been fair as I possible could be in my comments since Ive been quoting this thread .. my information comes from ups ....supervisors... managers... but mainly 804 members .. parttimers to fulltimers ... feeders guys to package drivers.. carwashers.. porters... you name it!!... This is my ratings for AUGUST -20-2010 Tim =2 Jim=2 Pete=4 David=4 Chris=4 Neil =5 Mark=5 Dave=3 Ken=2 Sam=2 Steve=3......................In next month rating I willl give details on each board member !!!!!! too explain my ratings ....And yes I was a row a guy....... but these guys are the board now and I will not help this fcked up company destroy my union because I didnt vote for them!!!!!

AcesUp804

nice post row A ,, but can you give your ratings for the old board before they left ,, it will help get an idea of how you look at your numbers and what they really mean to u , also see how far off this board is from them.. thanks for me its id have to say my numbers would almost mirror yours but Ken=1 Sam=3 Steve =2 as for the old board ,, Howie=2 Tony M=9 (hey its tony for gods sake) Bill B=6 Tony D=5 Pat=5 Frank=5 Bill L =2 Steve= 2 John N= 3 Tom C=4 Angelo=6.....

local804

Row A, I couldnt agree with you more but Dave with a 3 is a little low. Just because he dont socialize like the others does not mean he lacks in the other categories. If you get into a 1 on 1 with him, you will see what I mean. Sam and Steve I am not too sure about yet.

Aces, If you gave Ken a 1, you better drop down Bill L pretty fast with him.Bill B with a 6, sorry dont think so. otherwise, agree totally.

AcesUp804

hey local 804 sorry to disagree ,, I'd take Bill L over Ken 7 days a week twice on sunday ,, reasons for Bill ,, was a steward , learned alot from Tony M. I know Bill wasn't that good but he could at least act like he was ,, as for Ken , hey I can't blame him its just not his makeup , I talked to people in manhattan south they say Anthony doesn't know what hes doing yet (or isn't saying ) I say give him the drivers in 43rd and foster LOL save us all ,, I talked to Anthony thursday morning at foster he was there with dave , pete and ken. I talk to him for about 15 minutes and I was very impressed with him , he knows what to say and how to say it, he really gets it and every thing he said I believed and felt good about it ,I was bitching and complaining to him pretty good about our building and he stood his ground with me, watch he'll sux at being a BA and egg on my face LOL

tellthetruth

hey local 804 sorry to disagree ,, I'd take Bill L over Ken 7 days a week twice on sunday ,, reasons for Bill ,, was a steward , learned alot from Tony M. I know Bill wasn't that good but he could at least act like he was ,, as for Ken , hey I can't blame him its just not his makeup , I talked to people in manhattan south they say Anthony doesn't know what hes doing yet (or isn't saying ) I say give him the drivers in 43rd and foster LOL save us all ,, I talked to Anthony thursday morning at foster he was there with dave , pete and ken. I talk to him for about 15 minutes and I was very impressed with him , he knows what to say and how to say it, he really gets it and every thing he said I believed and felt good about it ,I was bitching and complaining to him pretty good about our building and he stood his ground with me, watch he'll sux at being a BA and egg on my face LOL

Aces.. Why would you want Anthony to get the drivers in Foster and 43rd st and not his building... Manhattan South?? And who told you that he was a new B,A,?

AcesUp804

Aces.. Why would you want Anthony to get the drivers in Foster and 43rd st and not his building... Manhattan South?? And who told you that he was a new B,A,?

A friend of mine from Manhattan South said it was going around the building and his manager was talking about it to his steward, I even saw him at the Ron Carey event and he was shaking a couple of people hands as they were saying congrads and good luck, as far as him getting foster and 43rd ,, i really only said those 2 because they are big buildings , but your right it would make sense to give him his own building but where would you put Ken....

Had enough

See this is a major problem with me and a lot of the members. You keep on saying how the old board messed everything up, Like I said Ron Picked Howie to be in charge, so that goes to show you his decision making is not too good.

Like the scheme Ron tried to divert $735,000 in General Teamsters treasury money to use for His campaign. So the problem is what good choices you have that you can honor this man who was a thief.

To me a man worth honoring is the man who is being honored which is Ed Doughty whom died in a strike to represent the Teamsters.