Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

Your right! Did he have to be a rat and give away the others? They sound like they are working for the company, not on our side.

Don't know if that really happen but if it did sounds like he's telling the company this local isn't going to make deals anymore. Treat members fairly not because he or she is a good guy or bad guy , good worker or bad worker in there eyes.. Not going to allow you to bring a member in the office for attendance when there are members out there with worse records. Also no they can't line up all the attendance problems unless they miss another day or are late. The more you type the dumber you sound ,, try changing your name again......

ups804

Your right! Did he have to be a rat and give away the others? They sound like they are working for the company, not on our side.

With 30 or 40 days absent they hurt our union. Because who do you think is going to do the work. Look if you are a friend/T and are out alot you hurt the fund and if your a P/T the sups are gonna do all work.

ROW A

HAD ENOUGH think of what your saying ..... tim is the president of the local.... not a shop steward .. he has to look at the bigger picture.... attendance is a weapon use by UPS to silent members from speaking up about wrongs the company commits on a daily basis ......so why the double standard????? its one company.... if drivers are being dragged in the office for ten days out in one year and insiders are allow to go 45 days out in one year .... something is wrong with that on the companys part...we are all one... inside.... outside... we all have to stand together !!!!! UPS IS THE PROBLEM LETS GET MAD WITH THEM GUYS!!!!!

AcesUp804

ROW A ,, guess i'll ask for the last time , could you please rate row A before they lost there election.....helps me understand your rating system.....

ROW A

ROW A ,, guess i'll ask for the last time , could you please rate row A before they lost there election.....helps me understand your rating system.....
sure aces ...... steve.m=1 john.n=1 tom.c=2 frank.l=3 Aces i rated the old board already on july 27 ..... all of the numbers reflect the ladder years-the last three years in office ...Im a local 804 member first my loyalty stand as a member to my union first!!!! then to a good board member second!!!!And if i see a guy who trying to hit back against this :censored2: company.... and stands up for my fellow members i will support them 100% ......I dont care what slate they came from ....its 804 vs UPS... NOT 804 VS 804 not until 2012...... I just dont understand why guys would side with the company against our board .....the same company that has clerks layed off .. airdrivers ..parttimers ..and carwashers are next....at the same time they make record profits !!! gentlemen U.P.S is our problem we have to stand together !! they sure as hell do ...and they back eachother up always we can learn from them ..........:smart: Im thinking of revealing my real name just to stop all the chattering ......

AcesUp804

Thanks Row A , I must have missed that post ,, I feel your rating for row A is way to low unless you give row B negative numbers ,

here your org post

( the old board scale 1 to 10 1 is worst 10 is the best .... howie 3 tony .m 4... bill .b 3.. tony .d 3.. pat. d 4... angelo ... 3.. bill .l 2 ......the new board.... tim. s 3.... jim.r 3 ... pete. m 4... dave. friend 5..... niel .o 5... mark. h 5... chris. s 4.. thats my honest take on things from what i have seen myself these guys got along way to go for sure !!!!!! )

you give Dave friend 5 and Angelo 3 ,, wow no way , most of the stewards were behind Angelo plus he new what he was doing , most of the stewards don't like Dave won't help him and he knows nothing about package ....

you gave Mark H 5 , sure , since he only deals with nites , you gave Tony D 3 so whats Dave O 1 ,, we never see the guy and when we do he has someone with him , he looks scared , to me when he talks its all fluff same hot air every time....

OK it just hit me , I see your only rating the 7 E board members from row a and b ,, are u rating them for there work in the hall only not in there buildings??

local804

you give Dave friend 5 and Angelo 3 ,, wow no way , most of the stewards were behind Angelo plus he new what he was doing , most of the stewards don't like Dave won't help him and he knows nothing about package ....

?

I would think that the 10 years as a package steward should mean he knows something about that department.

tellthetruth

Thanks Row A , I must have missed that post ,, I feel your rating for row A is way to low unless you give row B negative numbers ,

here your org post

( the old board scale 1 to 10 1 is worst 10 is the best .... howie 3 tony .m 4... bill .b 3.. tony .d 3.. pat. d 4... angelo ... 3.. bill .l 2 ......the new board.... tim. s 3.... jim.r 3 ... pete. m 4... dave. friend 5..... niel .o 5... mark. h 5... chris. s 4.. thats my honest take on things from what i have seen myself these guys got along way to go for sure !!!!!! )

you gave Mark H 5 , sure , since he only deals with nites , you gave Tony D 3 so whats Dave O 1 ,, we never see the guy and when we do he has someone with him , he looks scared , to me when he talks its all fluff same hot air every time....

OK it just hit me , I see your only rating the 7 E board members from row a and b ,, are u rating them for there work in the hall only not in there buildings??

Aces! You have to read the early posts to see what's going on in 43rd st. The 43rd st stewards wants to go along with Management and I hear the 3 business agents assigned to the building is forcing the stewards to do their jobs.. In turn the stewards don't like them because they can't go along, get along. No more special treatment from management. And you are right about Angelo he was better than a 3... But only for the ones close to him.. That's why he was voted out.. You can't ignore that! And if the stewards don't want to help them.. Why aren't you getting on them?? This new E-board should use the same tactics that the old one used. Who ever opposes them.... Should have problems....up to and including discharge!

tellthetruth

"THIS LOCAL IS A JOKE "
I recently started to recieve letters and phone calls for past due medical bills that have incured since my termination / suspension ( depending who you speak to ).
.I was granted a 6 month extention of medical benefits on 11/09 to carry me through until 5-31-10 . upon attempting to pick up COBRA sometime around June orJuly of this year , I was informed by Tom L. that I did not qualify for the reduced cobra rate of about $470 and would either have to pay back the $470 a month from november to qualify or just pick up cobra at the regular family rate of $1200 plus . I informed Tom if I was to pick up cobra I would get back to him.
NOW.......I AM BEING TOLD SINCE I WAS TERMINATED ON 12/17/09 MY MEDICAL WAS NULL AND VOID ON 12/31/09........*** ?
These guys are changing the story everytime I speak to them .
I WAS A DIEHARD DUES PAYING TEAMSTER FOR OVER 8 YEARS AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET........
I NOW HAVE A CALL INTO THE INTERNATIONAL , LETS SEE IF THAT GOES ANYWHERE....

Why were you fired???

Had enough

Don't know if that really happen but if it did sounds like he's telling the company this local isn't going to make deals anymore. Treat members fairly not because he or she is a good guy or bad guy , good worker or bad worker in there eyes.. Not going to allow you to bring a member in the office for attendance when there are members out there with worse records. Also no they can't line up all the attendance problems unless they miss another day or are late. The more you type the dumber you sound ,, try changing your name again......
Aces you are a character! Now now, calling me dumb. Did I hit a sore spot? Maybe you are on the board? I really do not know nor do I care. Either way you are one funny person. Another raise of Union dues, 2nd one in 7 months. I may not always get my facts 100% right like you said, but I am pretty close most of the time. How well I remember Row B saying a lot of promises about not raising the Union dues and BOOM!! double whammer! You may call me dumb. but at least I had the insight not to vote for them. Look who's DUMB NOW! I will in advance, tell everyone reading this, That Row B will blame Row A. LOL their new slate name should be "The Blamers"

In past years I had always went to the Memorial Day Barbeque at the Union Hall, about 700 -1000 people showed up. You were lucky if 75 showed up, I was there! I am telling you members are very turned off!

Had enough

HAD ENOUGH think of what your saying ..... tim is the president of the local.... not a shop steward .. he has to look at the bigger picture.... attendance is a weapon use by UPS to silent members from speaking up about wrongs the company commits on a daily basis ......so why the double standard????? its one company.... if drivers are being dragged in the office for ten days out in one year and insiders are allow to go 45 days out in one year .... something is wrong with that on the companys part...we are all one... inside.... outside... we all have to stand together !!!!! UPS IS THE PROBLEM LETS GET MAD WITH THEM GUYS!!!!!
Row A, don't be too hard on UPS, you are right about us being protected by our Union. I know you are scoring them right now, but UPS is our bread and butter. I have a roof over my head because of them. I am very grateful in these times.

tellthetruth

Aces you are a character! Now now, calling me dumb. Did I hit a sore spot? Maybe you are on the board? I really do not know nor do I care. Either way you are one funny person. Another raise of Union dues, 2nd one in 7 months. I may not always get my facts 100% right like you said, but I am pretty close most of the time. How well I remember Row B saying a lot of promises about not raising the Union dues and BOOM!! double whammer! You may call me dumb. but at least I had the insight not to vote for them. Look who's DUMB NOW! I will in advance, tell everyone reading this, That Row B will blame Row A. LOL their new slate name should be "The Blamers"

In past years I had always went to the Memorial Day Barbeque at the Union Hall, about 700 -1000 people showed up. You were lucky if 75 showed up, I was there! I am telling you members are very turned off!

Had enough.... You are not being fair... I was there also all day might I add.. 700 -1000 showed up to this picnic.. And about 75-100 use to show up to the old ones at the local. It may looked like alot because it was held in the hall parking lot.. But not this one, it was held in a park with a larger area...If you ask me..... They are sure to win the next election.... Sorry!!! but the TRUTH HURTS!

AcesUp804

hadenough , no I'm not on the board , i was at the picnic too and there was about 300 to 500 easy ,hard to tell people came in and out,, very good turn out , everyone had a great time,, and please I was at every BBQ they had at the hall parking lot never more then 75 people that was a joke .... get ready read this part good , be careful you may learn something,,,, by the international guide lines your union dues MUST MUST be 2 and a half times your hourly rate SO when you get a raise (even the little ones ) your dues will go up........

"Row A, don't be too hard on UPS, you are right about us being protected by our Union. I know you are scoring them right now, but UPS is our bread and butter. I have a roof over my head because of them. I am very grateful in these times." YOU ARE A GUTLESS TURD , I THAT GOD THAT IN THE OLD DAYS FELLOW TEAMSTER DIDN'T ACT LIKE YOU ,, GET ALONG GO ALONG ,, you must work at 43rd st ,,

AcesUp804

Aces! You have to read the early posts to see what's going on in 43rd st. The 43rd st stewards wants to go along with Management and I hear the 3 business agents assigned to the building is forcing the stewards to do their jobs.. In turn the stewards don't like them because they can't go along, get along. No more special treatment from management. And you are right about Angelo he was better than a 3... But only for the ones close to him.. That's why he was voted out.. You can't ignore that! And if the stewards don't want to help them.. Why aren't you getting on them?? This new E-board should use the same tactics that the old one used. Who ever opposes them.... Should have problems....up to and including discharge!

AcesUp804

I agree with you , yes it's the stewards fault because a lot of them are afraid of Al friend.

ROW A

HEY GUYS I HAVE SOME NEW STRANGE NEWS ABOUT OUR NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TIM.S REPORTS ARE THAT TIM IS ASKING WELL ALMOST ASKING FORMER ROW A GUYS TO RUN FOR SPOTS ON THE BOARD !!!!! APPARENTLY TIM IS NOT GETTING ALONG WITH SOME OF HIS FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS.. TROUBLING ...FROM PACKAGE TO ORGANIZER=PRESIDENT=TO ROW A CONVERT..WOW .. THIS IS INFORMATION I SHOULD NOT AIR BUT THIS ONE IS TOO GOOD TO KEEP UNDER WRAPS ...KEN. R ...PETE .M ...DAVID.friend ... DAVE.O....MARK.H ..NEIL.O.. WOW THATS MORE HALF THE BOARD !!!!!!!!! :surprised:

AcesUp804

HEY GUYS I HAVE SOME NEW STRANGE NEWS ABOUT OUR NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TIM.S REPORTS ARE THAT TIM IS ASKING WELL ALMOST ASKING FORMER ROW A GUYS TO RUN FOR SPOTS ON THE BOARD !!!!! APPARENTLY TIM IS NOT GETTING ALONG WITH SOME OF HIS FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS.. TROUBLING ...FROM PACKAGE TO ORGANIZER=PRESIDENT=TO ROW A CONVERT..WOW .. THIS IS INFORMATION I SHOULD NOT AIR BUT THIS ONE IS TOO GOOD TO KEEP UNDER WRAPS ...KEN. R ...PETE .M ...DAVID.friend ... DAVE.O....MARK.H ..NEIL.O.. WOW THATS MORE HALF THE BOARD !!!!!!!!! :surprised:

LOL TIM IS ASKING WELL ALMOST ASKING FORMER ROW A GUYS TO RUN FOR SPOTS ON THE BOARD !!so is he or isn't he???stop lol thats so funny is it April 1 ,you have no clue, I knew you didn't when you rated the new board higher then the old board ,funny how you gave Howie a 1 but you still voted for him, start out with a couple of good post make everyone feel like you care and you know what your talking about , but the true colors come out ... Yes please post your real name I'm dieing to know ,, but I bet after this last post you wont dare... who is the Angelo??? LOL