Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

I really do love the fact that you think I'm Vinny LOL told you I'm taller and better looking.....

Anyone can lease a caddy.....

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Then I guess he will get a nice check, what you think that because the union is right the company will do it? Thats why we have arbitration because the company tries to make its own rules.

Ok,so why is this case not in arbitration yet, why is it is that a part timer's make book 6 months ago and he's still a part timer. Why is our Board making deals to benefit UPS and not the members.

not what i voted for

Ok,so why is this case not in arbitration yet, why is it is that a part timer's make book 6 months ago and he's still a part timer. Why is our Board making deals to benefit UPS and not the members.

Ask him? He was a part timer who snuck into full time, this photo is from the TDU HappyNew Year !!!!!!!!
Kamalverizon.jpg

Had enough

dsc_0208.jpg
Kamalverizon.jpg
Oh we see Tim was hanging with TDU Happy New Year also! Oh brothers and sisters I guess we have to pay another $17,000....... Why are these pictures on a TDU site if they are not a part of TDU?

804brown

dsc_0208.jpg
Kamalverizon.jpg
Oh we see Tim was hanging with TDU Happy New Year also! Oh brothers and sisters I guess we have to pay another $17,000....... Why are these pictures on a TDU site if they are not a part of TDU?

Where does it show Tim in this picture?? Oh thats right he is not in the picture.

So if one is at a rally for Verizon wokers and supporting the 99% of the OWS movement, you have to be a member of TDU?? You are ridiculous and a joke!! But keep up the unprofessional nonsense Tony. It just proves to the membership how irrelevent you are

AcesUp804

I know... Since you always get to Fort Hamilton nice and early when you see Anthony C grow some balls and ask him...... Then post here what he says.... If not SHUT UP............

804brown

News from our e board:

Improving Your Medical Benefits

[h=2]Out-of-Network Emergency Coverage Restored[/h]Local 804 members spoke out loud and clear that restoring out-of network emergency room coverage was a top priority. While UPS was demanding benefit cuts, we demanded that our old emergency coverage be restored. And we won.

Effective Jan. 1, members’ coverage for out-of-network emergency services are back to the same reimbursement we had before the benefit changes in June 2010.

That means out-of-network professional charges, such as doctors, physician assistants or radiologists associated with an ER visit will be reimbursed at 80 percent of the Fund’s major medical allowance. In-network charges will be covered at 100 percent after your deductible.

To win this improvement, the trustees agreed that for all members who become disabled on or after Jan 1, the maximum weekly payment will be $170.

Whether disability payments are $170 a week or $300 a week, they are not enough to cover our costs when we’re on disability. That’s why many Local 804 members buy supplemental disability insurance.

not what i voted for

News from our e board:

Out-of-Network Emergency Coverage Restored

Local 804 members spoke out loud and clear that restoring out-of network emergency room coverage was a top priority. While UPS was demanding benefit cuts, we demanded that our old emergency coverage be restored. And we won.

Effective Jan. 1, members’ coverage for out-of-network emergency services are back to the same reimbursement we had before the benefit changes in June 2010.

That means out-of-network professional charges, such as doctors, physician assistants or radiologists associated with an ER visit will be reimbursed at 80 percent of the Fund’s major medical allowance. In-network charges will be covered at 100 percent after your deductible.

To win this improvement, the trustees agreed that for all members who become disabled on or after Jan 1, the maximum weekly payment will be $170.

Whether disability payments are $170 a week or $300 a week, they are not enough to cover our costs when we’re on disability. That’s why many Local 804 members buy supplemental disability insurance.

The second sentence that they won is bull sh-t. All Trustees had to agree to make the change. It is probably cheeper to pay for the ER charges than the disability.
This board had to give up something to get back what we had. Not a real strong negotiation.
It doesn't matter as long as the members benifit.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

News from our e board:

Out-of-Network Emergency Coverage Restored

Local 804 members spoke out loud and clear that restoring out-of network emergency room coverage was a top priority. While UPS was demanding benefit cuts, we demanded that our old emergency coverage be restored. And we won.THE BOARD CALLS THIS A WIN -,GETTING BACK WHAT THE BOARD GAVE AWAY IS HARDLY A WIN......

I GUESS THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL ANOTHER WIN

To win this improvement, the trustees agreed that for all members who become disabled on or after Jan 1, the maximum weekly payment will be $170. A LOSS OF 520.00 A MONTH OUT OF THE MEMBERS POCKETS

NOW TO BALANCE OUT THE 130.00 A WEEK LESS WE WILL GET, ITS GOING TO COST THE MEMBERS MORE WEEKLY OUT OF POCKET SUPPLEMENTAL DISABILTY INSURANCE PRIMIUM TO MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE.

EyesLookingIn

The second sentence that they won is bull sh-t. All Trustees had to agree to make the change. It is probably cheeper to pay for the ER charges than the disability.
This board had to give up something to get back what we had. Not a real strong negotiation.
It doesn't matter as long as the members benifit.

You are very clueless and need to be more educated before you post something so ridiculous as this.......

EyesLookingIn

So Mistake, Our old board was willing to give up the same benefit (major medical) in there plans to fix our medical. Whats the difference?

Last edited:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Your post makes no sense. So are you going to go up to Anthony or not??????? LOL I love this clip

I see you get pleasure when members suffer at our boards actions.

I get my facts from a direct source close to Anthony C, He was asked that question, and I'll repeat, to save a managers job because they made a part timer a full timer by accident, Anthony C made a deal to delay him from becoming a full timer until they need drivers, being he made book as a driver's helper twice, he now has to make his book as a driver again for a third time. Why dont you grow a pair and tell your boy to start doing his job...I hear you can find him up managements butt

Last edited:

EyesLookingIn

I see you get pleasure when members suffer at our boards actions.

I get my facts from a direct source close to Anthony C, He was asked that question, and I'll repeat, to save a managers job because they made a part timer a full timer by accident, Anthony C made a deal to delay him from becoming a full timer until they need drivers, being he made book as a driver's helper twice, he now has to make his book as a driver again for a third time. Why dont you grow a pair and tell your boy to start doing his job...I hear you can find him up managements butt

A direct source close to Anthony C ?? Guess you don't want to ask him ???? part timers have been making 30/60 and 40/70 for over 20 years that I know of, never heard of 1 manager losing there job for that.... And the member is OK with this and so is the shop steward???? LOL so what manager is it? and what building?..... All you post is "close source" "I heard" "I was told" you really make no sense , like people have said here before , wait for someone to tell you what to post it sounds a lot better.....

not what i voted for

You are very clueless and need to be more educated before you post something so ridiculous as this.......

Clueless and educated, you mean like you!
Effective Jan. 1, members’ coverage for out-of-network emergency services are back to the same reimbursement we had before the benefit changes in June 2010

I did not write this information just posted my opinion and if it is true tell me what I am missing.
Maybe they should have negotiated $500 or $600 disability not tell us to pay for your own benefit.

Last edited: