Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

Sources?? Come on just say Tony D told you, stop with the sources.

Yes our Executive Board was at Foster from 5 am till around 9 am walking around the building talking to preloaders , seeing whats going on and no sups were working. Then they greeted the drivers as they walked into the building. Nice to see them here they all got a good reception.

I never saw Tony D run out of the building so fast ever morning he hangs around running his mouth not today LOL get those airs done on time you clown.....
Usually when one flew over the Cuckoos Nest they start to get delusional! -- Sorry Vinny!

804brown

So what you are telling us is that the board will watch a Supervisior Working? They will only do something about it if a grievance is filed?

No, my point was if this "source" saw sups working, I hope he filed a grievance instead of just bitching about it on BC. And Im sure if the board was there that there wouldnt be any sups working anyway.

Had enough

No, my point was if this "source" saw sups working, I hope he filed a grievance instead of just bitching about it on BC. And Im sure if the board was there that there wouldnt be any sups working anyway.
NO!!!!!! Supervisors were working and the board did not do one thing as usual!! Do you really think for one minute they are afraid of Tim and Company? Oh Brother!

Ask the board what they were told yesturday!!!!

AcesUp804

NO!!!!!! Supervisors were working and the board did not do one thing as usual!! Do you really think for one minute they are afraid of Tim and Company? Oh Brother!

First off no sups were working but if your saying that sups were working or they work all the time then I guess Phil (dog) preload steward is an incompetent steward since he is Tony D Friend is that what your saying that Phil (dog) lets sups work and does nothing...... choose your words wisely jackass , you are a clown just like members voice way to go Tony people were laughing in the building because he ran out.

One of the clerks said maybe he thought there was going to be a spelling contest.......

truckinaround

Since the Two Steward were fired things have not been the same. We are walking on eggs and letting United Parcel take over. Everyone is afraid to make a move. Does anyone know what is going on yet?

AcesUp804

What ever happened to Larry McGyver? he was the part time health trustee

What do you mean what ever happen??? Is there something you want to say or comment on? You do this a lot you throw something out there that makes me believe you all ready know the answer.... What has happen or what was said that makes you ask that question? You say he WAS? is he not anymore? Tell us we know you know...

Ibt804Hammer

Lol Aces, thats true but this time I do not know the answer. All I know is Tim wanted the part timer to be a trustee and I was there when he got appointed. I recieved a statement to my home after sending in for an inquiry and noticed he was no longer listed as a trustee. Just thought this might be some news that never made it out to my building.

804brown

Lol Aces, thats true but this time I do not know the answer. All I know is Tim wanted the part timer to be a trustee and I was there when he got appointed. I recieved a statement to my home after sending in for an inquiry and noticed he was no longer listed as a trustee. Just thought this might be some news that never made it out to my building.

McGyver is a full timer. He was/is a clerk from maspeth. Im not sure , he might have retired?? But he was picked as a rank and file member on the H/W fund as a trustee.

not what i voted for

Who are the Union Trustees now?

Ibt804Hammer

McGyver is a full timer. He was/is a clerk from maspeth. Im not sure , he might have retired?? But he was picked as a rank and file member on the H/W fund as a trustee.

Thanks, not sure where or what he did but do remember Tim saying something about part timers when he was talking about him.

Had enough

Well another fine job our Executive Board did for our members. Rico from Nassau lost his job after 31 years of service with UPS. Cigar Pete could not save his job! The reason why UPS would not take him back is because Big mouth Pete who thinks he knows it all knows nothing. Whats the matter Pete, your cigars don't work for you any more? You better start packing Pete because you will be out this year with your Circus!!! :hangin:YOU JUST HUNG YOURSELF!!