Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

This week another guy out of Wood haven center got fired because of Liam. He was walked off the job because Liam R forgot to claim Innocent until proven guilty!

How many is that Liam?

Incedible. You and had enough are like the NY Post: all baloney headlines but no meat. I dont know the details but Im sure Liam did his job. If he was walked off then the driver probably admitted to something or was "proven" to be dishonest. Again, we dont know the details but you immediately come on here like your gossipy sister had enough and attack the union instead of the pricks that fired him. You are truly a disgrace. You have no clue what solidarity is!! Just go crawl back under your rock!!

804brown

This Board is boasting how much money they have in the Health and Welfare Reserves. All the members are in collections and they are all paying higher co-payments. The board is not paying the members bills that is way they have alot of money. We all got screwed!
It is true that the H/W FUnd currently has $14.8 million in reserves. That is due to changing over to BlueCross BlueShield and the higher copays, etc. Now some people might be in collections because they went out of network even though we were all informed 2 yrs ago that we couldnt anymore. Whose fault is that?? You have to read everything we get from the union.

However, the board has restored out of network coverage for emergency rooms, which is big because lots of ER doctors choose not to belong to any group or plan and the member gets screwed because they dont have a choice in an emergency and are stuck with the bill. Thats good but it is effective Jan 1 of this year. What about the members who got screwed from June 2010 through dec 31, 2011?? Will it be grandfathered??

Ibt804Hammer

Our H&W fund in Upstate NY has rebounded nicely since they added co-pays, especially the $100 ER co-pay. Guys were going to the ER with minor injuries knowing that there would be no out of pocket. Since the $100 co-pay has been added ER visits are down dramatically. We have never had a problem with getting our bills paid.

There is no excuse for a member to be faced with collection notices simply because the board is not paying their medical bills in a timely manner.

That is the usual procedure that funds put in place to try to restore the funds upstate. As to the haters comment about the board not paying the bills is only part of the story and it is twisted.

local804

This week another guy out of Wood haven center got fired because of Liam. He was walked off the job because Liam R forgot to claim Innocent until proven guilty!

How many is that Liam?

So the reason he got walked off was because liam forgot to claim an article? gtfo

ROW A

New Ratings Coming Soon ! Also I Will Be Announcing Who I Will Be Standing With This Election Year. MEMBERS VOICE- MEMBERS UNITED-OR THREE OTHER SLATES THAT ARE NOW BEING FORMED. Brothers and sisters we have some serious choices to make in this years election.

annoyed804

Liam....it's almost over....remember UPS fired you and it stood up in arbitration......where will you go now, and better yet let's see how many of the brotherhood will help you out.....here today and gone tomorrow.....no one really gives a rats ass.

Had enough

New Ratings Coming Soon ! Also I Will Be Announcing Who I Will Be Standing With This Election Year. MEMBERS VOICE- MEMBERS UNITED-OR THREE OTHER SLATES THAT ARE NOW BEING FORMED. Brothers and sisters we have some serious choices to make in this years election.
Yo my buddy is back. I really do get a kick out of your ratings. Looking forward to them!!!:wink-very:

Had enough

Ibt804HammerThat is the usual procedure that funds put in place to try to restore the funds upstate. As to the haters comment about the board not paying the bills is only part of the story and it is twisted.[/QUOTE said:
Its not twisted.....Your boys screwed us all up..... The members can't afford the medical bills. Alot are in collections because they have bills as high as 8,000 to `10,000 dollars!! Now say we are lying!!! You just can't get way with blaming the old board. We never seen bills like this before. It is INSANE!!![/SIZE]

lonewolf

Our H&W fund in Upstate NY has rebounded nicely since they added co-pays, especially the $100 ER co-pay. Guys were going to the ER with minor injuries knowing that there would be no out of pocket. Since the $100 co-pay has been added ER visits are down dramatically. We have never had a problem with getting our bills paid.

There is no excuse for a member to be faced with collection notices simply because the board is not paying their medical bills in a timely manner.
Well our circus of a Union raised us from nothing to $200. $100 is more like it. They took away our major medical and raised co pays. If a person goes out of net work and goes to the doctor they were seeing for years. Bang-- Thousands and Thousands of Dollars. People cant affortd it. I guess the Union must all have families that don't need medical assisant lucky them. But not all of us are that fortunate. This circus can kiss our local's ass good by because no one is buying their crap anymore. We have the lowest plan Blue crose and blue shield has.

AcesUp804

Well our circus of a Union raised us from nothing to $200. $100 is more like it. They took away our major medical and raised co pays. If a person goes out of net work and goes to the doctor they were seeing for years. Bang-- Thousands and Thousands of Dollars. People cant affortd it. I guess the Union must all have families that don't need medical assisant lucky them. But not all of us are that fortunate. This circus can kiss our local's ass good by because no one is buying their crap anymore. We have the lowest plan Blue crose and blue shield has.

What was done to our medical had to be done to save it. When Tony Dontknownotin got up and made an @ss of himself at the last GMM, I member yelled out and said "Hey Tony , why don't you tell us what was your plan to fix our medical you were a trustee on it? Come on tell us ,don't walk away come back to the mic" Tony walked away with his tail between his legs , waved his hand and said nothing.

And why didn't he say anything because Tony's plan was worse then it is now.

TELL TONY STOP RUNNING HIS MOUTH COMPLAINING AND TRY AND LEAD . TELL MEMBERS WHAT WILL HE DO.

NOT O JUST WAIT TILL WE GET IN. HE'S A CLOWN.

unityequalsstrength

Having the lowest plan is better than having nothing..Which is exactly what would have happened if Tony and Co were still in office..Ive yet to hear how they were going to fix the medical..Sounds like they weren't going to fix it at all by leaving it up to an arbitrator..Great idea guys

Had enough

What was done to our medical had to be done to save it. When Tony Dontknownotin got up and made an @ss of himself at the last GMM, I member yelled out and said "Hey Tony , why don't you tell us what was your plan to fix our medical you were a trustee on it? Come on tell us ,don't walk away come back to the mic" Tony walked away with his tail between his legs , waved his hand and said nothing.

And why didn't he say anything because Tony's plan was worse then it is now.

TELL TONY STOP RUNNING HIS MOUTH COMPLAINING AND TRY AND LEAD . TELL MEMBERS WHAT WILL HE DO.

NOT O JUST WAIT TILL WE GET IN. HE'S A CLOWN.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Pete all steamed up about something, more to come........
steamingpete.jpg
steamingpete.jpg