Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

804 should turn this thread into a reality show. Make millions and the members H & W/pension would be golden.

Yes, i can see it now: The Vinny and Tony Show or The SPORHanos. They can speak in brooklynese but the show will supply subtitles for the people who actually made it out of high school!! One character lives in his basement;the other lives in his "caddy". One wears expensive suits;the other wears a "green jacket" !!LOL

ROW A

Brothers and sisters it seems we have offically kicked off this year's election season! The E board was seen in melville and nassau this week . Members voice have also been seen outside ups locations handing out fliers this week Tony and crew are rumored to be at nassau today. Update our former Vice President has all but annonced he has a slate together. Brothers and Sisters this is a very important year in our local please Vote! RATING OF CURRENT E-BOARD COMING THIS WEEKEND FOLKS. Ok gotta go to work now packages to service.:happy2:

ROW A

THESE NEW RATINGS REFLECT THE 24 MONTH PERIOD SINCE THE CURRENT E-BOARD TOOK OFFICE. 10 = BEST 1=WORST- PRESIDENT-TIM.S=5 -SEC.TRES-JIM.R=2 -VICE.PRES-PETE.M=4 REC.SEC-DAVID.friend=7 TRUSTEE-NEIL.O=9 TRUSTEE-CHRIS.S=5 TRUSTEE-MARK.H=7 AGENT-DAVE.O=4 AGENT-SAM.C=6 AGENT-STEVE.A=5 AGENT-LIAM.R=7 UNION REP-ANTHONY.C=5 HEALTH SAFETY= WILLIAM.R=5 -MY RATINGS ARE BASE ON INFORMATION I HAVE COMPLIED OVER PAST 24 MONTHS. I WAS A STRONG SUPPORTER OF ROW A IN THE PAST BUT NOW I GUESS I'M A FREE AGENT:happy2: I HAVE NOT DECIDED WHO I WILL BE SUPPORTING IN THIS YEARS COMING ELECTION BUT WHEN I DO YOU WILL HEAR IT HERE FIRST.

804brown

Brothers and sisters it seems we have offically kicked off this year's election season! The E board was seen in melville and nassau this week . Members voice have also been seen outside ups locations handing out fliers this week Tony and crew are rumored to be at nassau today. Update our former Vice President has all but annonced he has a slate together. Brothers and Sisters this is a very important year in our local please Vote! RATING OF CURRENT E-BOARD COMING THIS WEEKEND FOLKS. Ok gotta go to work now packages to service.:happy2:

Row, why do you compare Tony and co with our board?? I mean Tony is only out there to campaign . Our board was in those building doing a building raid. They were DOING THEIR JOBS!! They ran on doing these things and are keeping their promise. As I heard they really messed up the works in melville the other night. I heard Trustee Mark H was giving the hub manager schmidt a really hard time, demanding to know why sups were working, even the hub manager himself when several part timers were sent home. That night union members closed out the trailers and the sups SUPERVISED ; you know the way it should be. I bet those feeder guys pulled a bit later than usual!! LOL

The next night they hit nassau and did the same there. This has to keep up. Granted maybe not everynight, but as much as possible!!

Ibt804Hammer

Wish Timmy would have started the building raids two years ago when he promised. I think starting during a election year to show your doing your job is just, well pathetic.

Had enough

Where is this breaking news on pete,had enough? #Ithinkyourfullofcrap
I heard Pete is opening up a hamburger stand!! You get a complimentary cigar with every 10 burgers that you order. Looks like Tim will be his best customer!!!

Any way after what happened to Rico in Nassua Pete is done!!! Like I said before his big mouth kicked him in the A&&!!!!!

Had enough

Row, why do you compare Tony and co with our board?? I mean Tony is only out there to campaign . Our board was in those building doing a building raid. They were DOING THEIR JOBS!! They ran on doing these things and are keeping their promise. As I heard they really messed up the works in melville the other night. I heard Trustee Mark H was giving the hub manager schmidt a really hard time, demanding to know why sups were working, even the hub manager himself when several part timers were sent home. That night union members closed out the trailers and the sups SUPERVISED ; you know the way it should be. I bet those feeder guys pulled a bit later than usual!! LOL
Give me a break brown nose, They start their raids 9 months before the Nominatioins? GOOD BY----- EXECUTIVE BOARD!!!! THE CIRCUS IS LEAVING TOWN!!!!

truckinaround

I don't know why the EBoard came to Melville. After what happened with the stewards no one wants them around.

EyesLookingIn

I don't know why the EBoard came to Melville. After what happened with the stewards no one wants them around.

You mean what UPS did to those stewards, weather or not Dave O was wrong for what he did UPS took it out on the stewards. I heard that Dave O told the company that he told the stewards to get those guys off the belts , so why did the company fire the stewards because the 2 stewards always gave management in the Melville building a hard time this was there way to get back at them.

And you say nothing about that? you are no better then management all you care about is getting members voice in office. What will you say when the arbitrator fully reinstates them with back pay. Then what will you say....

UPS didn't have the balls to go after the union so they took it out on the 2 stewards but they will have the last laugh.

Language in our contract protects the stewards thats why they will win the arbitration.

SORRY MEMBERS VOICE, STOP PRAYING THEY GET FIRED IT WON'T HAPPEN.............

not what i voted for

You mean what UPS did to those stewards, weather or not Dave O was wrong for what he did UPS took it out on the stewards. I heard that Dave O told the company that he told the stewards to get those guys off the belts , so why did the company fire the stewards because the 2 stewards always gave management in the Melville building a hard time this was there way to get back at them.

And you say nothing about that? you are no better then management all you care about is getting members voice in office. What will you say when the arbitrator fully reinstates them with back pay. Then what will you say....

UPS didn't have the balls to go after the union so they took it out on the 2 stewards but they will have the last laugh.

Language in our contract protects the stewards thats why they will win the arbitration.

SORRY MEMBERS VOICE, STOP PRAYING THEY GET FIRED IT WON'T HAPPEN.............

I think you need more information if it were that clear the arbitrator would have made a decision instead of telling the Union to work it out. I think most people want the stewards to keep their jobs.

804brown

I think you need more information if it were that clear the arbitrator would have made a decision instead of telling the Union to work it out. I think most people want the stewards to keep their jobs.

I think you are right, most people do want to see the stewards get their jobs back. Some people I think are hoping they do not for political reasons: they are running against the board!! And that is shameful conduct!!

EyesLookingIn

When you go to an arbitration nothing is clear so you always look to settle. Any arbitrator would not want to rule on this if he or she doesn't have to , because what ever side this arbitrator rules for the other side will fire that arbitrator.

not what i voted for

EyesLookingIn;93414[FONT=comic sans ms said:
[/FONT]7]When you go to an arbitration nothing is clear so you always look to settle. Any arbitrator would not want to rule on this if he or she doesn't have to , because what ever side this arbitrator rules for the other side will fire that arbitrator.

You said there is language that protects the stewards that is why they get their jobs back. I guess you have this whole thing figured out, you think they fire arbitrators if they don't get their way. I don't think the arbitrator wants to rule on what it says in our contract!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

"Local 804 has already filed for expedited arbitration and is preparing NLRB charges"

Does any one have the NLRB case # or date the charges were filed with NLRB for those two stewards, or did Tim BS again.....

CRASH501

When you go to an arbitration nothing is clear so you always look to settle. Any arbitrator would not want to rule on this if he or she doesn't have to , because what ever side this arbitrator rules for the other side will fire that arbitrator.
Do you have half a clue how the process works, you cant fire the arbitrator..... its called binding arbitration for a reason, you are putting your case in their hands win or lose!

local804

Do you have half a clue how the process works, you cant fire the arbitrator..... its called binding arbitration for a reason, you are putting your case in their hands win or lose!

That is partially correct Crash... the union and ups has the right to fire any arbitrator with notice. (example Carol Wittenberg)

EyesLookingIn

You said there is language that protects the stewards that is why they get their jobs back. I guess you have this whole thing figured out, you think they fire arbitrators if they don't get their way. I don't think the arbitrator wants to rule on what it says in our contract!!!

Yes I said that the language protects the steward but thats the way I read it how an arbitrator will or depending on what was said during the arbitration is key also. No its not that our union has fired arbitrators if they don't get there way but this is 2 stewards I can see the union being upset and firing the arbitrator over this. Just my 2 cents.