Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

Another driver from Nassau fired because of hamburger Pete. The driver was discharged and walked off job after Pete and another steward from another center screwed everything up. That is the 3rd full time driver that was discharged in 2 weeks. When Pete looses the election we wil get him a hamburger stand, but personally I think he did better with cigars.

lonewolf

Driver gets fired out of Elmsford yesterday. Our boy get along go along sabintino only words to the driver was THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU.:furious:

lonewolf

Word just came in another guy was dischared and walked off job from Yorktown! Sources say he was dischared for recording mispackages. When the driver asked Chris S what are you going to do Chris S said nothing, not even a arbiitration. How are our jobs safe with this Executive Board?

unityequalsstrength

But how do you fire an arbitrator when he/she most likely has a few cases pending. I mean say he rules tomorrow. You fire him. But he heard the first day of an arbitration last week and and second day of another case two weeks ago. What happens with his cases??
That unfortunately does sometimes happen. As in the case of Arbitrator Carrol W. She was in the middle of a case that involved a driver accused of stealing time by taking 2 to 3 hour lunches, and she was fired after the arbitration but not after the decision came down. Sometimes you have to try and pick the best time to do it, its not easy. The member also had a choice as weather to let her decide or start over with a new arbitrator, he chose to let her decide.

lonewolf

Had enough is not bs. Your covering for you boys. Now go back in the basement and rot even more.
Sorry I have a Correction! Had enough you are half right. The girl is out on disability for other reasons. Her job was saved because of the Stop Steward Dave. Anthony did crap as usual. So Anthony don't be taking credit for this one. Ok Vinny Green jacket man. Now go back in the basement.

AcesUp804

Sorry I have a Correction! Had enough you are half right. The girl is out on disability for other reasons. Her job was saved because of the Stop Steward Dave. Anthony did crap as usual. So Anthony don't be taking credit for this one. Ok Vinny Green jacket man. Now go back in the basement.

WOW I give you half credit for coming out with the truth you 2 :censored2:

1. She was never fired.

2. There was never a hearing.

3. Anthony was never present when she came back to the building.

4. Dave is a good steward but he didn't save her job there was nothing to save all the company could have done was put her on a 72.

5. Management wants to fire her so the info you got from management was wrong.

6. Thats all Tony D does is get info from UPS management every morning piece of garbage.

7. Maybe next time check with MistakeVoting4 since he is from that center.

EyesLookingIn

Originally Posted by "AcesUp804"
Had enough what are you going to say if your post is total BS?

Originally Posted by "Lonewolfe "
Had enough is not bs. Your covering for you boys. Now go back in the basement and rot even more.

WOW say it ain't so Joe........... Had enough and Lonewolfe are posting lies?????? NO NOT THEM

Discrediting Union Brothers and Sisters with out knowing the truth?????? NO WAY

THEY NEVER POST LIES......DOING WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO GET BACK IN THE HALL.

MEMBERS VOICE LIE CHEAT AND STEAL JUST WIN BABY...............

EyesLookingIn

No, I made my correction. But the members see through this joke of a Executive Board with their lies. They are out! They are one big lie with no BALLS.

Not like the deal maker you were Tony D membes know your full of cr@p. I see you posted this at 7:22 am hope you got to work on time you have a lot of early am's to deliver. Sorry to hear your early run got washed lol wonder how that happen. What goes around comes around my friend.

lonewolf

Not like the deal maker you were Tony D membes know your full of :censored2:. I see you posted this at 7:22 am hope you got to work on time you have a lot of early am's to deliver. Sorry to hear your early run got washed lol wonder how that happen. What goes around comes around my friend.
Read what you just wrote. Think about. It's no wonder why we are in the trouble we are in!

AcesUp804

Not like the deal maker you were Tony D membes know your full of :censored2:. I see you posted this at 7:22 am hope you got to work on time you have a lot of early am's to deliver. Sorry to hear your early run got washed lol wonder how that happen. What goes around comes around my friend.

LOL very funny but very true.......I don't think Lonewolfl is Tony D he couldn't put 2 sentences together like that but when you read his stuff it makes u wonder....... But what is sad is that Tony D , who wants to be president of Local 804 would rather take the time to walk around Foster spreading lies then to help Union brothers and sisters. Tony D ran for shop steward in his center when he got back to Foster after being voted out and lost by 4 to 1 destroyed........ The shop steward Harry W had won his arbitration case and was back to work and Tony D tells the LP guy Ralph "come on are you kidding me, Harry won ,you guys suck" It doesn't matter about the members it matters about getting back in......

menotyou

bella amicizia
It amazes me the people who think running for BA or President is some type of popularity contest. This is about our careers and livelihood. These people hold our futures in their hands. I don't care if the guy is an arse, as long as he does the job and does it well. Whatever they do, bad mouthing their own members should never occur.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

It amazes me the people who think running for BA or President is some type of popularity contest. This is about our careers and livelihood. These people hold our futures in their hands. I don't care if the guy is an arse, as long as he does the job and does it well. Whatever they do, bad mouthing their own members should never occur.

Its sad having this Eboard holding our futures in their hands, bad mouthing there own members....

Last edited by a moderator:

menotyou

bella amicizia
That is sad. No one in office in any capacity should be bad mouthing any of it's members. If a member of the board has an issue with a member, that is what 'behind closed doors' is for.

Ibt804Hammer

That is sad. No one in office in any capacity should be bad mouthing any of it's members. If a member of the board has an issue with a member, that is what 'behind closed doors' is for.
It was at a union meeting and he is refering to the rats that run back to management. This guy isnt even a business agent. He is the health and safety guy. He didnt use any names and in my opinion, he spoke rather nicely about the pond scum rats.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

It was at a union meeting and he is refering to the rats that run back to management. This guy isnt even a business agent. He is the health and safety guy. He didnt use any names and in my opinion, he spoke rather nicely about the pond scum rats.

This guy is an elected official, and elected by local 804 members. Our elected board should not be bad mouthing its members and calling them rats based on there judgement. And this judgement and speech was approved by our President him self.

unityequalsstrength

This guy is an elected official, and elected by local 804 members. Our elected board should not be bad mouthing its members and calling them rats based on there judgement. And this judgement and speech was approved by our President him self.

He is not an elected official and was not elected by local 804 members...He was appointed to his position. And if you had such a problem with he said, you've had at least two other membership meetings to get up to the mic and ask him why he said what he said. Thats what membership meetings are for. You've probably never been to a membership meeting though

* WARNING: The content on this link contains adult content, including potentially offensive adult language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWLvBaXNg_U&feature=player_embedded