Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

local804

This guy is an elected official, and elected by local 804 members. Our elected board should not be bad mouthing its members and calling them rats based on there judgement. And this judgement and speech was approved by our President him self.

Really now? Elected by 804 members?

Last edited by a moderator:

AcesUp804

804 Members elected our officials to make the right decisions for the the members, and there discision to appoint this fool is more proof they dont have the members in there best intereste.

You are such a loser there you go again with the same thing got nothing better to post...... Like it was said before don't just post a little of his speech post the whole thing , you are a joke..... Tony D is looking more and more like a fool in Foster even senior porters that have been his friends for 25 years can't believe the way he is acting. All he does is start rumors every morning and everyone knows he's desperate and see's it slipping away.

PUT YOUR PAPERS IN NOW TONY YOUR DONE

Had enough

You are such a loser there you go again with the same thing got nothing better to post...... Like it was said before don't just post a little of his speech post the whole thing , you are a joke..... Tony D is looking more and more like a fool in Foster even senior porters that have been his friends for 25 years can't believe the way he is acting. All he does is start rumors every morning and everyone knows he's desperate and see's it slipping away.

PUT YOUR PAPERS IN NOW TONY YOUR DONE

There you go again lying. Tony D was out last weekend eating and drinking with all the senior porters and myself, I may add until one in the morning. He said he is not retiring and he going to make sure you never get the porters job Vinny. LOL. He also heard you were a cab driver on the week-ends. Better stay off the pills if your driving.

local804

This guy is an elected official, and elected by local 804 members. Our elected board should not be bad mouthing its members and calling them rats based on there judgement. And this judgement and speech was approved by our President him self.

804 Members elected our officials to make the right decisions for the the members, and there discision to appoint this fool is more proof they dont have the members in there best intereste.

LOL

Had enough

* WARNING: The content on this link contains adult content, including potentially offensive adult language.

Tony Donato Steward Advice.wmv - YouTube

Listen, you got to help me out with this guy
Thank you again and again and again, for letting everyone know how strong of a man Tony D is. You morans are only showing everyone how much he will fight to save someone elses job.

I can't tell you how many members commented on this one that you repeatly posted, saying how dumb you all look for posting it! Good Job!

AcesUp804

posted by "Had enough"
Thank you again and again and again, for letting everyone know how strong of a man Tony D is. You morans are only showing everyone how much he will fight to save someone elses job.

Lets break down what he said..... "I can tell you , I can guarantee that there are 20 friend'en people if not 40 that the company can go out and get every day. Then you got suck somebody's d/ck and say you got to help me out with this one......"

Tony says "I can tell you , I can guarantee there are 20 people if not 40 that the company can get every day" Tony says this because this is what the company tells him so what does he do educate the members NO talk to everyone NO he does nothing ,, he never did ,, To Tony it all depends who the company was going to fire if there was a guy that was against him Tony would tell UPS put this guy in hot water so I can come down and save him and put on a show. Nothing more then a deal maker...

Tony says "Then you got suck somebody's d/ck and say you got to help me out " He doesn't mind if his stewards are deal makers because that is what he is,,,, "you got to help me out " help me out???? if the members is dirty so be it 95% of the members on every center are hard working people that do there job and he wants to suck somebody d/ck for that... So if management helps you out how do you help them out Tony????

And the last part and most important Tony say's "WITH THIS ONE" think about those 3 words together,, say it over and over....ITS OK IF YOU DONT HELP THEM ALL BUT THIS ONE I NEED...... I NEED...... TONY D IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE....

AND LAST..... to tell people its OK to "suck somebody's d/ck" ?? that just rolled out of his mouth so easy he must know what he's talking about.......

STRONG OF A MAN???? NOTHING MORE THEN A WEAK SCARED DEAL MAKER........ PAPER BAG GANGSTER........ PBG BABY PBG......

804brown

* WARNING: The content on this link contains adult content, including potentially offensive adult language.

I can't tell you how many members commented on this one that you repeatly posted, saying how dumb you all look for posting it! Good Job!

Are you really serious?? You are actually bragging about this?? This is showing leadership?? This is the old guard type of business unionship where the union acted in concert with management to "thin the herd". Deals were made to "save" certain friends of the union while others were thrown to the wolves (think Liam R). But who who knows , maybe if liam was italian, things could have been different. LOL!! The membership is protected by a union that stands up to management and fights hard for our rights. Not a tool of management who is reduced to a grovelling idiot.

Tell me, are there members looking to Tony to save the day after hearing this performance?? Sad.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Are you really serious?? This is the old guard type of business unionship where the union acted in concert with management to "thin the herd".QUOTE]

LOL - Our current board is slaughtering the herd....

You can interpert it any way you want, but it shows Big Brown is watching us all the time and he was going to fight for us no matter what.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

I heard the same from the Redmond/Donato days. The only difference is Tim and co actually follow through on the grievances filed and work to help ALL the members not just their friends.

g.jpg
greiv.jpg
g.jpg

Had enough

The word is out of Nassau two more drivers were discharged and walked off the job. This happened under the watchful eye of Cigar Pete (aka Hamburger Pete). Once again Pete and his big mouth got two more drivers fired. At this rate there will be no one left to deliver the packages in the Nassau building. Is this what Pete calls 24/7 Representation.

Had enough

Are you really serious?? You are actually bragging about this?? This is showing leadership?? This is the old guard type of business unionship where the union acted in concert with management to "thin the herd". Deals were made to "save" certain friends of the union while others were thrown to the wolves (think Liam R). But who who knows , maybe if liam was italian, things could have been different. LOL!! The membership is protected by a union that stands up to management and fights hard for our rights. Not a tool of management who is reduced to a grovelling idiot. Tell me, are there members looking to Tony to save the day after hearing this performance?? Sad.
Just for the Record I asked Browncafe to put the warning on the Youtube with Tony! iTS OK AT UPS!!!! Not in a home! I wish this e-board would fight for us like that Brown nose!!