Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

It amazing,

I love the way the board posts information on there site, such about the MVDC - these forms where handed out about 2 weeks ago in my building, and now they inform us online that we can tell management we want to check our Driver Record Abstract before we sign there forms. They inform us after the fact doing management a favor, then they act like there doing something good for the members. Playing both sides of the fence. What are our BA's doing. What is our E Board doing for the members. It looks more and more obvious that our Board members are afraid to confront the company, stand up to the company. They have had building meetings off UPS property away from management. Why don't they inform all the members in the buildings before our start times, warn us before hand in front of management.

highlight1.jpg

I'm still waiting.......
highlight.jpg
highlight1.jpg

Last edited:

unityequalsstrength

Let's hope our Executive Board has trust in its membership! :panicsmiley: Maybe they will not have the Police Force at this meeting! That was a first for me! :happy2:
Is that the best you could do? That was what, two years ago? Get over it. Your probably the one who called them in the first place. Hey guys, I have a great idea, lets call the police and blame Tim for it, Than we can talk about it two years later..Dousch

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Is that the best you could do? That was what, two years ago? Get over it. Your probably the one who called them in the first place. Hey guys, I have a great idea, lets call the police and blame Tim for it, Than we can talk about it two years later..Dousch

Is that you Tim, dont forget to clear up those rumors that you been reading about on brown this Sunday, we know you spend most of your time here.

804brown

It amazing,

I love the way the board posts information on there site, such about the MVDC - these forms where handed out about 2 weeks ago in my building, and now they inform us online that we can tell management we want to check our Driver Record Abstract before we sign there forms. They inform us after the fact doing management a favor, then they act like there doing something good for the members. Playing both sides of the fence. What are our BA's doing. What is our E Board doing for the members. It looks more and more obvious that our Board members are afraid to confront the company, stand up to the company. They have had building meetings off UPS property away from management. Why don't they inform all the members in the buildings before our start times, warn us before hand in front of management.

View attachment 6502

I'm still waiting.......

You guys are amazing. All you do is bitch and moan. This board thinks pro-actively by pointing us towards checking our own Driver Record Abstract before we fill out their MVDC forms and it is a bad thing?? Why because in your center you already filled out the form?? Nothing seems to make you guys happy. Did Howie and Tony ever use the website as a tool to inform the members of their rights?? No, they used it to show pictures of them at the union picnic!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

You guys are amazing. All you do is bitch and moan. This board thinks pro-actively by pointing us towards checking our own Driver Record Abstract before we fill out their MVDC forms and it is a bad thing?? Why because in your center you already filled out the form?? Nothing seems to make you guys happy. Did Howie and Tony ever use the website as a tool to inform the members of their rights?? No, they used it to show pictures of them at the union picnic!!
I never said is was a bad thing to inform the members about checking our own DRA, Just the board does it after the fact, and only on there website, not even telling the members in person. This is a very important issue and should have been there top priority to inform the members before hand.

AcesUp804

I never said is was a bad thing to inform the members about checking our own DRA, Just the board does it after the fact, and only on there website, not even telling the members in person. This is a very important issue and should have been there top priority to inform the members before hand.

I don't know what other BA's are saying in their buildings but here in Foster Anthony C has been telling everyone since December that members need to get a print out from the DMV before they sign there name. He said it at a building meeting and while in the building ,I even heard stewards like Dave M and Phil C in the building telling there guys since Xmas about this. Since I know you know who Dave M is.........

Ibt804Hammer

Sometimes accountability and common sense has to come into play...who really dont know if they got bagged by the cops ? The only guy I will agree has a legitimate complaint, is the guy who moved and the dmv bullcrap went to another addresses causing him insurance lapse and a loss of a license. I dont need the executive board telling me common sense scenarios just the basics. Just sayin'

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

I don't know what other BA's are saying in their buildings but here in Foster Anthony C has been telling everyone since December that members need to get a print out from the DMV before they sign there name. He said it at a building meeting and while in the building ,I even heard stewards like Dave M and Phil C in the building telling there guys since Xmas about this. Since I know you know who Dave M is.........

Keep protecting your boy Anthony C and lying for him, Since you know him so much, tell us how he saved a managers job ( BOB T ) by screwing a member. I hear in foster he's up Bill B A#S - now since you know stewards like Dave M and Phil C ask them if this is true. Sorry I cant make the meeting tomorrow, but I'll get my updates next time around....

804 MOVING FORWARD

"Sorry I can't make the meeting tomorrow"? You certainly offer a lot of opinions on this site for someone who "can't make the meeting tomorrow"! It's just possible that your attendance at the meeting would provide you with actual facts, rather than "bullsh**t! How many meetings did you attend when Howie was holding court, supporting Hoffa, hiding the H&W fiasco, and covering up the pension problems? None? I didn't think so. No...just sit home tomorrow and come back on here after the meeting with your Donato spoon fed nonsense. That's just your m/o. Criticize our Executive Board...but don't dare confront them with your inane criticisims. It sorta' says a lot about your character and backbone!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I want to come to one of your meeting someday. I would like to know who all these people like 'Cigar Pete' are. Too funny! The most we have is 'hamburglar'.

ROW A

At today's union meeting i noticed a change in color and age more minorities are in this union more then ever before and young folks are letting their voice be heard. Its good to see the future activate themselfs. I have 30 plus years and i can see the wind blowing in a different direction.My current feeling is Row B 54%- AND Members voice is 33% with 13% undecided which means we have a very interesting election coming this fall. I will be announcing whom i will be supporting in this years election to run my UNION that i love so much.

AcesUp804

I think todays meeting is going to have a good turn out. The members are not happy and have a lot to say. Lets see.

Yes todays meeting had a huge turn out but didn't seem like they were upset. As usually Tony D stood in the back he didn't have the balls to hit the mic this time nor did any one else on his slate. It was a good meeting there were some air walkers from LIC that were upset because they have been laid off for over a year. Pete and Tim explained that because the contract doesn't allow them to use there seniority to bump into other buildings there is nothing that can be done. Thats our great contract we have....

Very nice turn out from the part timers from Foster they are worried about being screwed in the next contract like they have been the last 2 contracts. Anthony C got up and gave them his word that there voice would be heard. Tony D went up to two part timers from Foster and asked them to hit the mic and complain about Anthony C or the board both refused one told Tony D to get the blank blank out of his face. After the meeting all of the part timers from Foster gathered around Anthony C looks like they are really behind him, looked very positive.

Row A is 100% right you seen a change in the membership at this meeting younger and more part timers then ever before.

I am 100% confident that our current board will get re-elected after seeing todays meeting ( lets see what happens to the 2 stewards ) that comes down in the next 2 weeks.

804proud

I also was at the Local 804 General Membership meeting and thought it was a excellent meeting for our Local. I'm a driver with over 25 years on the job always like coming to this site to read whats going on but I mostly laugh at many of the posts here. I have never had the urge to post anything here.

That is until today , what a seen today at our meeting I could not believe. Today I watched as our old Vice President Bill Buhlert refuse to shake the hand of our President Tim S. Tim extended his hand Bill looked at it shook his head and turned away what a disgrace , I heard that Bill Buhlert grabbed his private area at a General Membership meeting that had women and children present and pushed them in the direction of our E board for every one to see. Coming from a man that was once VP of Local 804.

Mr Bill Buhlert you are a disgrace and are not a true Teamster. I have never seen a member in my 25 years refuse to shake the President of Local 804 hand before you did today , I am ashamed and embarrassed that you are a 804 brother.

local804

Silly Billy...What is the matter with our so called "Union Brother"??? He has been bitter ever since he lost the election. He even gives his supporters crap and talks down to them. If he thinks he has a shot at being President, he is going to have to learn some manners. I think he did a very fair job back in the day but that was then and this is now. I seen him driving his 18 wheeler and I almost hit the floor when I figured out it was him. I guess working for a living really ages some people. He should think about retirement...