Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

I heard some of the guys were at the Nassau building!!!! It's seems the building have a change of heart!!!! They have turned on the board, starting with Pete. He went from Pistol Pete to cap gun Pete!! A CAP GUN DOES $h!t......

Last edited:

lonewolf

What a good meeting last Sunday. Two part time air walkers from the East Side Building got up to the Mic and ripped Pete a new ass. They said that they have been out of work for over 24 months, and Pete has done nothing for them. Every time they call the Union he never returns their calls. When ever they go see him the girls tell them he is not in the office. All Pete could do at the meeting is stumble over his words, and blame it on the language that Ron Carey wrote,. That is why now they call him Useless now!

Ibt804Hammer

I hear Pete saying he didn't write the language at least twice a week from his mouth or someone who talked to him. He isnt the only one using it either.

804brown

What a good meeting last Sunday. Two part time air walkers from the East Side Building got up to the Mic and ripped Pete a new ass. They said that they have been out of work for over 24 months, and Pete has done nothing for them. Every time they call the Union he never returns their calls. When ever they go see him the girls tell them he is not in the office. All Pete could do at the meeting is stumble over his words, and blame it on the language that Ron Carey wrote,. That is why now they call him Useless now!

I remember hearing about those air walkers being layed off in 2010. But I think I remember pete saying their case was in arbitration.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

I hear Pete saying he didn't write the language at least twice a week from his mouth or someone who talked to him. He isnt the only one using it either.

maybe hes trying to hypnotize us.

petevampiresucker1.jpg

hypnotize - YouTube
petevampiresucker1.jpg

Had enough

Its amazing you actually spent time cutting and pasting this just to respond to IBT hammer??
Maybe he is just trying to find some humor in the misery we are living with this current Executive Board! Good job there Mistake! Hey Brown, you are either on the board or just drinking the Kook-aid! ................... Let this 9 months goes real fast!

804 MOVING FORWARD

Maybe he is just trying to find some humor in the misery we are living with this current Executive Board! Good job there Mistake! Hey Brown, you are either on the board or just drinking the Kook-aid! ................... Let this 9 months goes real fast!

Do you really believe that Donato is the answer? Donato supported Hoffa! Donato voted to increase our dues! Donato hid the problems with the Pension and the Health & Welfare problems from the membership! Donato claims to have supported Ron Carey, but it was Donato who trashed Ron and wouldn't make a pimple on Ron's ass! Donato conspired to to deceive the membership for the sole purpose being re-elected! And finally, Donato failed to win a Steward election and then failed to win a Delegate election!

Donato is not the guy! He is a self serving wannabe who just wants to get back into the hall and increase the salaries in order to pull his own sorry butt out of his current financial problems!

Say what you will about the current Board, but they're working hard, trying to do the right thing, and above all, being honest and straightforward with the membership.

Sorry Tony...your time has has passed. You've deceived the members, you've failed to get the votes in a Stewards election, you've lost the Delegates elections and you're now just making a fool of yourself. Just fade away...you're just not up to the task!

not what i voted for

Do you really believe that Donato is the answer? Donato supported Hoffa! Donato voted to increase our dues! Donato hid the problems with the Pension and the Health & Welfare problems from the membership! Donato claims to have supported Ron Carey, but it was Donato who trashed Ron and wouldn't make a pimple on Ron's ass! Donato conspired to to deceive the membership for the sole purpose being re-elected! And finally, Donato failed to win a Steward election and then failed to win a Delegate election!

Donato is not the guy! He is a self serving wannabe who just wants to get back into the hall and increase the salaries in order to pull his own sorry butt out of his current financial problems!

Say what you will about the current Board, but they're working hard, trying to do the right thing, and above all, being honest and straightforward with the membership.

Sorry Tony...your time has has passed. You've deceived the members, you've failed to get the votes in a Stewards election, you've lost the Delegates elections and you're now just making a fool of yourself. Just fade away...you're just not up to the task!

You don't like Donato.
Don't come on here saying this board is working hard Reynolds doesn't even go to or represent any building and Holmes is on a milk carton. This board has done nothing to make UPS repect the members , let alone the contract.
It is time to get rid of all of them. We have only moved backwards you should change you screen name again.

804brown

No, I am just a realist trying to correct the record and rebut the lies. You guys on here that bash this board really have to get over the fact that your guys lost 2 yrs ago. Its time to move on and stop the ridiculousness: I mean "misery"?? Your life is miserable because of the new executive board?? Get real.

EyesLookingIn

You don't like Donato.
Don't come on here saying this board is working hard Reynolds doesn't even go to or represent any building and Holmes is on a milk carton. This board has done nothing to make UPS repect the members , let alone the contract.
It is time to get rid of all of them. We have only moved backwards you should change you screen name again.

All I know is that in 2 years our pension and medial are doing better then 14 years under our old board. If you don't like people like Reynolds or Holmes don't vote for them. All I know is that my pension hasn't gone up in 14 years and I will not vote for any old board member after the job they have done.

ROW A

BREAKING NEWS ! ROW B WILL NOT LOOK THE SAME IN THIS YEARS UPCOMING ELECTION ! WORD IS SOME OF :fightings:THE BOARD WILL NOT BE COMING BACK FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER. I WAS GIVEN NAMES YES ITS MORE THAN ONE. WHAT WE ALL KNOW IS THAT IN THE LAST ELECTION IN MARCH OF LAST YEAR THE ENTIRE BOARD DID NOT RUN AS WE ALL KNOW THAT WAS ALMOST A FATAL MISTAKE:nobrainzombis: ABOUT 1250 VOTES SHORT OF THE ORIGINAL VOTE COUNT OF 2009.AS YOU ALL KNOW I LIKE SOME MORE THAN OTHERS ON OUR BOARD BUT BREAKING UP AT THIS TIME IN YOUR TERM IS UNWISE :obeyhypnosmiley:

not what i voted for

All I know is that in 2 years our pension and medial are doing better then 14 years under our old board. If you don't like people like Reynolds or Holmes don't vote for them. All I know is that my pension hasn't gone up in 14 years and I will not vote for any old board member after the job they have done.

The investments in the pension will increase because of the market it has nothing to do with this board.
The medical on the other hand was a direct result of what this board did. They raised the retiree medical payment over 100% plus raised their copay over 100%.
The members copays are increased and there are now additional copays, no longer major medical !
So any correction in the medical was financed by the retirees and the members.
Do you remember the agitator putting out all that crap when the copay was raised? where is he now!
Lets hope none of them come back in the next election because they have to go!

Had enough

The investments in the pension will increase because of the market it has nothing to do with this board.
The medical on the other hand was a direct result of what this board did. They raised the retiree medical payment over 100% plus raised their copay over 100%.
The members copays are increased and there are now additional copays, no longer major medical !
So any correction in the medical was financed by the retirees and the members.
Do you remember the agitator putting out all that crap when the copay was raised? where is he now!
Lets hope none of them come back in the next election because they have to go!
You are a 100 percent accurate with your post. This was told to them before!!!

Just ask the members that are in collections!!!!

I am still waiting to hear what they have done besides bring Tom and Jerry around, raise our medical, make members loose their jobs!!! Have a work Stopage that was not allowed!!! Have two stewards for the first time in Local 804 history loose they jobs under their business agents demand!

Aren't they suppose to help you? I thought that is what Unions were about!!!