Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804 MOVING FORWARD

didnt see many unhappy members at this meeting, did you?

Nope. I did see a lot of members who recognize that Donato is a self serving wannabe. Also saw a lot of members who respect what our current Executive Board is doing. And, of course, a lot of members who see that Donato and the former officers hid the pension & H&W problems from them, supported Hoffa and his dues increase, trashed union records before leaving office, and said whatever it would take to get them back into office. Fortunately, it didn't work and we're better off. And guess what, Tony, it won't work again!

804brown

Nope. I did see a lot of members who recognize that Donato is a self serving wannabe. Also saw a lot of members who respect what our current Executive Board is doing. And, of course, a lot of members who see that Donato and the former officers hid the pension & H&W problems from them, supported Hoffa and his dues increase, trashed union records before leaving office, and said whatever it would take to get them back into office. Fortunately, it didn't work and we're better off. And guess what, Tony, it won't work again!

Donato needs to feel important. I really think he knows it is over for him but by starting a campaign and website focussed around him, he can stay in the spotlight for a little longer. Some weak-minded followers will follow him anywhere and he knows that. He will exploit their ignorance as long as he can with his tough guy persona and shadow union leader in exile mentality. But in the end, it will be revealed once again that this local had it with his type and has moved on!!

Had enough

All above, not hammer (I do believe he figured out the board) Keep digging yourselves. I don't know what meeting you were at, but NO ONE was digging you!! You had to hear what was said behind your back. IT WAS BORING!!!!! Members are just waiting it out. It is to late to fight with you. Its over.... There is only downhill for you, and we are all praying no one else looses their jobs in the meantime. A couple of the girls yelled at Pete because lets face it women cant shut up! LOL no offense ladies just a joke!

What Bill did was very distasteful, But really instead of crying over it... why don't you at least try and do some work for the next 10 months. "Like get the stewards job back" :sick:

I waited to post and see what the last of the fans would say .... VINNY AND THE BOARD.....I do believe Vinny multi personalities are coming out again!“

804 forward make sure the door is open when you move forward and doen't hit you in the ass!

804brown

Had enough,

You say it was boring?? Why because we didnt get to hear Donato and co make fools of themselves?? It might not have been exciting but it sure was informative. We found out that the pension fund was "doing ok" in the "13th percentile" as apposed to 49th in 2009 or 61st in 2004. Last year we got a 3.2% return. You say it is "boring" ?? Why ,because it is due to the changes that this board made that you are jealous of??

Granted the talk on retirement options and investment was a bit long,but it was informative and helpful . They plan on having seminars for the members with 10 and 15 yrs not just those with 23 yrs or more. That is a good thing, right??

Tim clarified a few things on Medco and 19 yr olds in college getting our coverage now, the 9.5 committees that are forcing ups to create more routes, falsification, dishonesty, getting to view your driving abstract, update on the safety committees, late air and missed packages, etc.

Some members got to the mic and asked about issues like east side air walker layoffs and will this board stand up for PTers in the next contract. A guy talking about all the grievances they have been getting paid on in maspeth as well as what to say when you dont know all the answers to the safety questions.

The meeting went for 2 full hours. The old board gave us 1 hr. Back then when a member went up to the mic he was either booed or hissed at or had certain members who turned their backs to the person at the mic. The members that came to those meetings were constantly disrespected by the old board. Those meetings were: "i checked the books" , "Its your money!" , "It's a fair contract", "You said your piece now sit the friend--- down!", "You dont like it vote me out!" Ah, the good ol days!!

We as a local took them up on that last one. We voted them out. Not for them to return to the scene of the crime in 3 years. We voted them out for good!! Remember that.

Had enough

Get over it! LOL:hangin:They hung themselves!!!! Yes they had a chance to prove themselves. They turned out to be nothing but a bunch of _______!!! You figure it out!

truckinaround

Get over it! LOL:hangin:They hung themselves!!!! Yes they had a chance to prove themselves. They turned out to be nothing but a bunch of _______!!! You figure it out!
I have to say to much has been going on in my building. I agree they did nothing but screw everything up. Most of my building changed towards them and has seen the damage they did.

ROW A

I have to say to much has been going on in my building. I agree they did nothing but screw everything up. Most of my building changed towards them and has seen the damage they did.

Hey sir what building are you from and who is your agent ? I Supported Row A in 2009. Now i guess im a free agent in this years election. Bill B actions has turned me off as for Tony D Hey Tony just tell the true story and let the members decide and accept the results in dec 2012 if you win good for you but if you lose you should back off your conduct its hurting all of us Tony .

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Some members got to the mic and asked about issues

Was that nice of Tim to talk about a medical issue of a member who was not there, after acknowledging he was not, Tim brought out a issue he was involved in with medco. Now everyone knows he's taking an ongoing medication, that would personal and confedental information of a member and that only the member should agree to speak about in public. Just goes to show what were dealing with on the board.....

annoyed804

I would seek out a lawyer and sue TIM S & the union for a violation of the HIPPA law..........its a federal crime to discuss someones medical record.....

804brown

Was that nice of Tim to talk about a medical issue of a member who was not there, after acknowledging he was not, Tim brought out a issue he was involved in with medco. Now everyone knows he's taking an ongoing medication, that would personal and confedental information of a member and that only the member should agree to speak about in public. Just goes to show what were dealing with on the board.....

No, I think Tim said that Fiorenza had called the hall about the medco program. It didnt necessarily mean that fiorenza or any of his family needed any "ongoing" medication. Could he have been speaking about the program itself and what he heard about it?? Could be right?? But I guess to people like you , it was an opportunity to bash the board again. Typical.

Had enough

No, I think Tim said that Fiorenza had called the hall about the medco program. It didnt necessarily mean that fiorenza or any of his family needed any "ongoing" medication. Could he have been speaking about the program itself and what he heard about it?? Could be right?? But I guess to people like you , it was an opportunity to bash the board again. Typical.
Yea Yea Yea!! Typical trying to cover for Tim's actions! Again! Thats just what was said!!!

AcesUp804

AWWW Whats wrong the little midget got his feeling hurt........... What a site at Foster Monday morning ,,,,,, The Midget crying to Tony D about Tim S and Tony D crying to the midget because no one he asked would go to the mic to complain about the board.....
TONY D AND THE MIDGET......THE CRYING GAME.....
Boy George - The Crying Game HQ - YouTube