Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

local804

You are a 100 percent accurate with your post. This was told to them before!!!

Just ask the members that are in collections!!!!

I am still waiting to hear what they have done besides bring Tom and Jerry around, raise our medical, make members loose their jobs!!! Have a work Stopage that was not allowed!!! Have two stewards for the first time in Local 804 history loose they jobs under their business agents demand!

Aren't they suppose to help you? I thought that is what Unions were about!!!

Incase your not aware, UPS is walking people out the door without the employee committing a cardinal sin. This is going on now, and it was going on with the old board. The two stewards did not LOSE their jobs yet, that decision is still is not final. I will agree the expited arbitration claim by Tim is a joke and most the blame for the two sides not working out an agreement is all on Tim if they lose their jobs. If Dave made a mistake, and I do not think he did, so be it... We are human and it happens. When you hear UPS talk about that day, it is far different from what Dave says happened. Dave does not lie, UPS on the other hand, will say your stealing time while stopping to take a piss. Please keep it real Had Enough..

804brown

You are a 100 percent accurate with your post. This was told to them before!!!

Just ask the members that are in collections!!!!

I am still waiting to hear what they have done besides bring Tom and Jerry around, raise our medical, make members loose their jobs!!! Have a work Stopage that was not allowed!!! Have two stewards for the first time in Local 804 history loose they jobs under their business agents demand!

Aren't they suppose to help you? I thought that is what Unions were about!!!

How many times does it have to be explained to you guys. Its just like that union meeting in september when all this stuff was explained to donato and bettencourt and they both didnt understand it. Even when the Health Fund's lawyer explained it several times to them . They couldnt handle the truth!! (she has been in this role since the howie days).

"Make members lose their jobs"?? You sound like management with those words. Whose side are you on?? "A work stoppage that was not allowed??" This company breaks our contract all the time "that is not allowed" !! Dave absolutely did the right thing. I wish more B/As stood up like that and say : STOP, NO YOU CANNOT DO THAT!! They were gonna walk off a driver because he brought back some stops at 9pm due to FATIGUE!! It was UPS management who were going to wrongfully discharge a member !! It was UPS management who retaliated against those stewards !! Yeah keep siding with management against us!! You will never get back into that hall!!

not what i voted for

They couldnt handle the truth!! (she has been in this role since the howie days).
If she couldn't explain it to Donato and Howie before but has the answers now I guess she has to go with the rest of them !!

AcesUp804

The investments in the pension will increase because of the market it has nothing to do with this board. SORRY YOUR WRONG CHANGES WERE MADE TO THE INVESTMENTS IN THE MIDDLE OF 2010 , GUESS YOU DIDN'T GO TO THE GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING.
The medical on the other hand was a direct result of what this board did. They raised the retiree medical payment over 100% plus raised their copay over 100%.
The members copays are increased and there are now additional copays, no longer major medical ! MEDICAL WENT FROM 33 MILLION DOWN TO 4 MILLION CHANGES NEEDED TO BE MADE BECAUSE OUR OLD BOARD LET IT RUN DRY.
So any correction in the medical was financed by the retirees and the members. YOU JUST KEEP BEING A MOUTH PIECE OUR MEMBERS KNOW THE TRUTH.
Lets hope none of them come back in the next election because they have to go! LOL OUR OLD BOARD RAN OUR UNION INTO THE GROUND , LIE AFTER LIE , HID THE TRUTH BUT MADE SURE THEY GOT A NICE RAISE.

OUR PENSION HAS NOT GONE UP IN 14 YEARS.........

AcesUp804

They couldnt handle the truth!! (she has been in this role since the howie days).
If she couldn't explain it to Donato and Howie before but has the answers now I guess she has to go with the rest of them !!

What are you talking about??? She said there was a meeting setup for the day after the vote count and our old board canceled it because they lost.....THEY ABANDONED OUR UNION.... WALKED AWAY...... There plan was to keep Magna Care raise our co-pays to the same amount PLUS have a 300 per member and a 500 per members with family co-pay every year. Retriers were going up the same plus a 100 co-pay per hospital visit no matter what.
YOU NEED TO STOP DRINKING THERE KOOLAID BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE YOU ARE RUNNING WITH THEM ANYWAY.......

AcesUp804

Rocky is very upset with Tony D because Tony D told him to stop posting on 804CAFE.COM a site run by a member out of Foster Ave Frankie friend a PM Clerk.

Rocky was up front talking to members on that site when members asked Rocky to ask Tony D questions Rocky said he would when he talks to Tony D at the GMM that Monday Rocky didn't have any answers but did post this comment " I guess Tony figures he's the only one that`s allowed to post stuff lol. " thats a quote....

So now we know Tony D posts here LOL what a clown he is......... COME ON TONY SAY YOUR NAME....... LOL

AcesUp804

BREAKING NEWS ! ROW B WILL NOT LOOK THE SAME IN THIS YEARS UPCOMING ELECTION ! WORD IS SOME OF :fightings:THE BOARD WILL NOT BE COMING BACK FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER. I WAS GIVEN NAMES YES ITS MORE THAN ONE. WHAT WE ALL KNOW IS THAT IN THE LAST ELECTION IN MARCH OF LAST YEAR THE ENTIRE BOARD DID NOT RUN AS WE ALL KNOW THAT WAS ALMOST A FATAL MISTAKE:nobrainzombis: ABOUT 1250 VOTES SHORT OF THE ORIGINAL VOTE COUNT OF 2009.AS YOU ALL KNOW I LIKE SOME MORE THAN OTHERS ON OUR BOARD BUT BREAKING UP AT THIS TIME IN YOUR TERM IS UNWISE :obeyhypnosmiley:

I heard the board members that didn't run for Vegas didn't by choice but could of , if they wanted to. but I could be wrong.

I sure hope its Dave O and Mark H from what I hear both are useless and mostly missing in action.

The word is???? No one knows your name and your keeping secrets??? thats retarted...... COME CLEAN........

not what i voted for

YOU JUST KEEP BEING A MOUTH PIECE OUR MEMBERS KNOW THE TRUTH.

OUR PENSION HAS NOT GONE UP IN 14 YEARS

You are right about the pension we have not had an increase just hope the investments keep the funding level going in the right direction

And you are right the members and retirees know the truth because they are paying the price maybe you should talk to some of the members that retired.

ROW A

:consoling: I will tell you my name right after you slip into a coma. I guess thats a shot at me because i happen to be a fan of Holmes i think he brings the insider workers to the front. Your from foster ave you of all people should know that:tiesmiley: just ask those part timers. Anthony.C does not connect with the part timers and no one else on the board does the way holmes does but N.O'B is the one that impresses me the most.

Had enough

:consoling: I will tell you my name right after you slip into a coma. I guess thats a shot at me because i happen to be a fan of Holmes i think he brings the insider workers to the front. Your from foster ave you of all people should know that:tiesmiley: just ask those part timers. Anthony.C does not connect with the part timers and no one else on the board does the way holmes does but N.O'B is the one that impresses me the most.
The whole board is useless!!!!!

lonewolf

Another full time driver gets fired in Nassau . Right under the nose of fat man Tim S, who did nothing to help the driver. How many does this make now?

AcesUp804

I don't disagree that Mark H brings them to the front but will they VOTE ??? Here in Foster many part timers still like Mark H but all the full timers at night hate him and I'm sure its that way in Nassau. It doesn't help when you go MIA for months at a time or when you walk past full time cleaks or car washers and don't even say hello.....

Ibt804Hammer

Mark was in the hospital for some time, he wasnt mia. I believe he was in twice and could not work due to his illness. I could care less if he is a social butterfly as long as he continues to do the fine job he does for the members.