Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

ROW A

I don't disagree that Mark H brings them to the front but will they VOTE ??? Here in Foster many part timers still like Mark H but all the full timers at night hate him and I'm sure its that way in Nassau. It doesn't help when you go MIA for months at a time or when you walk past full time cleaks or car washers and don't even say hello.....

LOL Your mathematics skills :holycowsmile:trouble me. In Foster Ave its about 30 fulltimers maybe and 400 hundred part timers even if 10 percent of the part timers VOTED they beat the fulltimers :beersmiley:Let me guess your a fulltimer ? Also did i not read in the 804 news letter that 8 fulltime jobs was filled in the nassau facility.:yesssmileyf: GOOD JOB Mark *** HE HAS MY VOTE FOR SURE .:likeit:Part timers united !

Last edited by a moderator:

AcesUp804

LOL Your mathematics skills :holycowsmile:trouble me. In Foster Ave its about 30 fulltimers maybe and 400 hundred part timers even if 10 percent of the part timers VOTED they beat the fulltimers :beersmiley:Let me guess your a fulltimer ? Also did i not read in the 804 news letter that 8 fulltime jobs was filled in the nassau facility.:yesssmileyf: GOOD JOB HOLMES HE HAS MY VOTE FOR SURE .:likeit:Part timers united !

I believe ,, Mark ***** for President.....

Had enough

Way to show your true colors, you are nothing more then a immature uneducated *********. This is why NO ONE , ABSOLUTELY NO ONE HERE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY.

TONY D is a ************just like you misery finds company. ****************************************
Hey :censored2: (Having Mark * would be suicidal) Get It! He is missing in Action.....He is always on a Milk Carton! How could he represent you when he is always missing?

Had enough

This week three more full timers from Nassau was discharged and walked of the job. In the meantime Fat man Tim just stood and listened with his mouth opened. LOL

At Foster we lost anther one Under the Protection of anthony C. Anthony C just watched from the Wall. Is that why they call you Walk out Cerulli?

Hey Hammer, if you want details, just call your friends at Nassau and Foster. Please do not Ask Vinny M. He will just have his own story!

Had enough

If you want to take it out of context, go right ahead. Everyone knows that Mark (missing on a milk carton) would be suicidal. Instead of worry about what I said, why don't you worry about the two stewards! I guess returning calls or helping Members would suffice also. You know open your ears and hear what people are saying about YOU!!!!!

local804

If you want to take it out of context, go right ahead. Everyone knows that Mark (missing on a milk carton) would be suicidal. Instead of worry about what I said, why don't you worry about the two stewards! I guess returning calls or helping Members would suffice also. You know open your ears and hear what people are saying about YOU!!!!!

Sorry Charlie... there is no taking out of context what you wrote. It is what it is...

804brown

To all the socalled members who come on this thread and bash our union leadership, remember this:

"Let each member do his duty as he sees fit. Let each put his shoulder to the wheel and work together to bring about better results. Let no member sow seeds of discord within our ranks, and let our enemies see that the Teamsters of this country are determined to get their just rewards and to make their organization as it should be- one of the largest and strongest trade unions in the country now and beyond."

This was written in 1903 by the founders of our great union. This is not to say that people of good will cannot disagree on policy or tactics. But when certain anonymous people use this forum and others to "sow seeds of discord" just to score politcal points and advance their own personal agenda it is destructive to our union. The proper place is at general membership meetings or during a campaign where you can make suggestions or criticism or promises in person and out of the shadows not hidden behind some anonymous screen name!!

lonewolf

To all the socalled members who come on this thread and bash our union leadership, remember this:

"Let each member do his duty as he sees fit. Let each put his shoulder to the wheel and work together to bring about better results. Let no member sow seeds of discord within our ranks, and let our enemies see that the Teamsters of this country are determined to get their just rewards and to make their organization as it should be- one of the largest and strongest trade unions in the country now and beyond."

This was written in 1903 by the founders of our great union. This is not to say that people of good will cannot disagree on policy or tactics. But when certain anonymous people use this forum and others to "sow seeds of discord" just to score politcal points and advance their own personal agenda it is destructive to our union. The proper place is at general membership meetings or during a campaign where you can make suggestions or criticism or promises in person and out of the shadows not hidden behind some anonymous screen name!!
Why don't you talk to the guys who got fired. Or maybe the members who have bills coming in like crazy.