Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

Why don't you talk to the guys who got fired. Or maybe the members who have bills coming in like crazy.

We have had several union meetings since the stewards were retalliated against. They currently are working with our executive board, representing the members and annoying management until they get their jobs back.

As "for members who have bills coming in like crazy", members have to be aware of staying in the network. We are all adults. We have to act like adults and take personal responsibility for our actions. That entails knowing what kind of coverage you have and knowing what hospitals are covered and what arent. It entails asking doctors BEFORE treatment if they are in our plan/network. Just because we have "health insurance" doesnt mean everything is "covered". Yes it means reading everything you get in the mail and going over one's health coverage with a fine tooth comb to know the do's and don'ts and the what ifs. Finally it means calling the health and welfare office and asking any questions you might have when you need a doctor or surgery or a hospital.

annoyed804

Open your eyes, as long as Tim S and his merry men stay in power the company will take advantage and always have the upper hand...........Actually its most like too late anyway.........drivers being fired every which way you look..............get rid of this board if you want a chance at all of regaining some dignity.......they bit off more then they can chew and are choking on it, every single day of the week.

Ibt804Hammer

Open your eyes, as long as Tim S and his merry men stay in power the company will take advantage and always have the upper hand...........Actually its most like too late anyway.........drivers being fired every which way you look..............get rid of this board if you want a chance at all of regaining some dignity.......they bit off more then they can chew and are choking on it, every single day of the week.

There is no one else running that can do the job better at this time. No way in hell will Tony run this union better.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

There is no one else running that can do the job better at this time..

LOL,

Better than what, there not doing anything for the members. There incompetent, there actions even get members fired, just ask Dave O and Pete

Dave O got thrown out of foster for walking around with his thumb up his behind, then pulls a dumb move and Tim covers up for him at the meetings.

This E Board will be slapped around by the company as long as there in charge, and the members have and will suffer...

Last edited:

AcesUp804

OK BIG MOUTH ,,,, How will it be different???? What will Tony D or any on else do different????

I guess what you mean is that Tony D will KISS UPS AND HOFFA'S @SS so that members that don't do there jobs won't get fired. In return we get **** contracts and give backs in our supplemental agreements......

SORRY ****** BEEN THERE DONE THAT I'LL PASS

Last edited by a moderator:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

OK BIG MOUTH ,,,, How will it be different???? What will Tony D or any on else do different????

I guess what you mean is that Tony D will KISS UPS AND HOFFA'S @SS so that members that don't do there jobs won't get fired. In return we get **** contracts and give backs in our supplemental agreements......

SORRY ****** BEEN THERE DONE THAT I'LL PASS

Since all you can talk about is Tony D, here's a link to where you can stare at him all day long. Perhaps you'll even dream about him,

LOCAL804MEMBERS VOICE SLATE 2012

Last edited by a moderator:

Had enough

Open your eyes, as long as Tim S and his merry men stay in power the company will take advantage and always have the upper hand...........Actually its most like too late
anyway.........drivers being fired every which way you look..............get rid of this board if you want a chance at all of regaining some dignity.......they bit off more then they can chew and are choking on it, every single day of the week.
The drivers are getting fired like every which way is right! They also say UPS is hiring......that is because they are firing everyone!!!!

804 MOVING FORWARD

Since all you can talk about is Tony D, here's a link to where you can stare at him all day long. Perhaps you'll even dream about him,

LOCAL804MEMBERS VOICE SLATE 2012

I don't have to stare at Tony D. all day long or dream about him. I stared at what he did when he was in office and it made me sick. And "dream about him"? Nightmares are more like it! Donato voted to increase our dues, supported Hoffa, lied to us about our Pension & H&W problems and trashed union grievance records to cover his sorry ass before he left office.

No thanks Tony! Good riddance!

AcesUp804

I don't have to stare at Tony D. all day long or dream about him. I stared at what he did when he was in office and it made me sick. And "dream about him"? Nightmares are more like it! Donato voted to increase our dues, supported Hoffa, lied to us about our Pension & H&W problems and trashed union grievance records to cover his sorry ass before he left office.

Very well said and the truth. Nothing Tony D has done in the past or now would make anyone but his friends or the people running with him think he would be a good president.

In the beginning he was a good BA because he talked a good game and yelled a lot but over time members at Foster and Maspeth realized he was full of cr@p. He didn't even know the contract mostly his stewards did all the work. And he would show up and try to make deals behind the screen or would say "hey nothing can be done"

To me the true test of what kind of man Tony D is what he has done to help our membership sense he has been out of office.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING , didn't even go to members arbitrations that were fired when he was the BA...

WHY BECAUSE HE DOESN'T GIVE A SH/T...... THATS THE TRUTH..........

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Tim S is that you, 4 of your 5 post are about Tony D. Maybe if you spent more time doing your job at the office the members wouldn't be losing there jobs.

Inthegame

Tim S is that you, 4 of your 5 post are about Tony D. Maybe if you spent more time doing your job at the office the members wouldn't be losing there jobs.

Tony is that you? All your posts are about the current (and future) board. Maybe if you spent more time apologizing for your negligence when you were in office the members wouldn't be losing their minds.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Very well said and the truth. Nothing Tony D has done in the past or now would make anyone but his friends or the people running with him think he would be a good president.

In the beginning he was a good BA because he talked a good game and yelled a lot but over time members at Foster and Maspeth realized he was full of cr@p. He didn't even know the contract mostly his stewards did all the work. And he would show up and try to make deals behind the screen or would say "hey nothing can be done"

To me the true test of what kind of man Tony D is what he has done to help our membership sense he has been out of office.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING , didn't even go to members arbitrations that were fired when he was the BA...

cant you come up with something more original, we all know by now how good you are at copy and paste....maybe you should be checked for ODD, but remember dont go out of network..

AcesUp804

Re: 804 members coming soon agitator 2
Originally Posted by 804 MOVING FORWARD

cut and paste.....

804 MOVING FORWARD

No...I'm not Tim, but I do like what he's done since he was elected. He's told us the truth, he's pulled no punches and he's made the tough decisions to fix the pension and H&W problems. That's not something that Tony D. can claim. From my perspective, Tim is doing the best he can for all 804 members. Tony D., on the other hand, did all he could do for one member of Local 804...Tony D.! Don't you get it? He lied about the pension and H&W problems! He voted to increase our dues! He supported Hoffa when the members who elected him overwhelmingly opposed Hoffa!

No...Tony D. is not the guy...unless you're looking for a self-serving wannabe who just wants to get back into the Hall and make life better for one Local 804 member...yep...you guessed it...Tony D.!

Had enough

Well I am happy to tell you, it looks like your board is NOT going to be in after 9 months. Open your eyes and ears !!!! TONY D. OR NO TONY D. YOUR BOARD IS DONE!!!