Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

tellthetruth

HEY GUYS I HAVE SOME NEW STRANGE NEWS ABOUT OUR NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TIM.S REPORTS ARE THAT TIM IS ASKING WELL ALMOST ASKING FORMER ROW A GUYS TO RUN FOR SPOTS ON THE BOARD !!!!! APPARENTLY TIM IS NOT GETTING ALONG WITH SOME OF HIS FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS.. TROUBLING ...FROM PACKAGE TO ORGANIZER=PRESIDENT=TO ROW A CONVERT..WOW .. THIS IS INFORMATION I SHOULD NOT AIR BUT THIS ONE IS TOO GOOD TO KEEP UNDER WRAPS ...KEN. R ...PETE .M ...DAVID.friend ... DAVE.O....MARK.H ..NEIL.O.. WOW THATS MORE HALF THE BOARD !!!!!!!!! :surprised:

If this is true.. Than maybe we did vote for the wrong President!!!!:sick: And maybe that is why their buildings look like they are in trouble.. If Tim is capable of turning on the ones who were the strongest on the slate.. Then he might be selling them and us out to management!!

ROW A

LOL TIM IS ASKING WELL ALMOST ASKING FORMER ROW A GUYS TO RUN FOR SPOTS ON THE BOARD !!so is he or isn't he???stop lol thats so funny is it April 1 ,you have no clue, I knew you didn't when you rated the new board higher then the old board ,funny how you gave Howie a 1 but you still voted for him, start out with a couple of good post make everyone feel like you care and you know what your talking about , but the true colors come out ... Yes please post your real name I'm dieing to know ,, but I bet after this last post you wont dare... who is the Angelo??? LOL
I will not respond to your hurtful words about me being clueless ... Aces I will report what I think is true ! If you only want people to post things you like to hear Im sorry ! Ask questions look around .. things are not always pretty and perfect in this world ... In my other post I mention trouble at the hall... And I would report the good the bad and the ugly ...... Anthony .c is one of us and he is the new ba .. ... If I said that six months ago Im sure your words would have been just as harsh ..... lol and Im not my old friend Angelo ...lol .... Im sure he would be insulted by the comparison ... And I was upset with my board at the end of their term .. From the pension to them signing off on the weakest contract we ever had !!! But those were my guys I had loyalty to them ... thats why I supported them !:smart:

tellthetruth

I will not respond to your hurtful words about me being clueless ... Aces I will report what I think is true ! If you only want people to post things you like to hear Im sorry ! Ask questions look around .. things are not always pretty and perfect in this world ... In my other post I mention trouble at the hall... And I would report the good the bad and the ugly ...... Anthony .c is one of us and he is the new ba .. ... If I said that six months ago Im sure your words would have been just as harsh ..... lol and Im not my old friend Angelo ...lol .... Im sure he would be insulted by the comparison ... And I was upset with my board at the end of their term .. From the pension to them signing off on the weakest contract we ever had !!! But those were my guys I had loyalty to them ... thats why I supported them !:smart:

Row A... How can you be fair with your reports about the new E board and old E-board.. When even after admitting that the old board messed up the pension and endorsed the weakest contract.. You still say that you supported them because they were your guys and you are still loyal to them... You are strange and confused..... What is this union coming to?..... The saddest part to all of this is that there are alot of members who feel the same way you do...

AcesUp804

I will not respond to your hurtful words about me being clueless ... Aces I will report what I think is true ! If you only want people to post things you like to hear I'm sorry ! Ask questions look around .. things are not always pretty and perfect in this world ... In my other post I mention trouble at the hall... And I would report the good the bad and the ugly ...... Anthony .c is one of us and he is the new ba .. ... If I said that six months ago I'm sure your words would have been just as harsh ..... lol and I'm not my old friend Angelo ...lol .... I'm sure he would be insulted by the comparison ... And I was upset with my board at the end of their term .. From the pension to them signing off on the weakest contract we ever had !!! But those were my guys I had loyalty to them ... thats why I supported them !:smart:

Row A your right you do have a right to your opinion to post what every you like , and my post didn't read how I wanted it to , anyway wasn't right of me to judge anyone, I took your post as that Tim was asking old row A board members to run with him. I don't have a problem with Tim looking for the best people , row A supporters or not. For Tim to be a great president when the time comes he will have to ask people to step down for the sake of the union,,don't know him that well to know if he will do that, time will tell....

tellthetruth

Row A your right you do have a right to your opinion to post what every you like , and my post didn't read how I wanted it to , anyway wasn't right of me to judge anyone, I took your post as that Tim was asking old row A board members to run with him. I don't have a problem with Tim looking for the best people , row A supporters or not. For Tim to be a great president when the time comes he will have to ask people to step down for the sake of the union,,don't know him that well to know if he will do that, time will tell....

Aces... You may be right about Tim getting the best around for the sake of the future with the union.. But will he also be willing to step down.. I mean come on he looks like a mess the few times I saw him.. Management loves to make fun of him..

ROW A

Well aces its funny you said that ... you appear to be a strong Tim supporter .. and thats fine but aces from what im hearing tim. s is the one that should go ... The guys just not a good president .. asking mangers and fulltime sups questions howie would never ask lol ..... Yes time will tell .. In this months rating I will break down why I rated him so low I know details about all these guys to support my ratings.. This is my union 804 ..I put my union first.. .. me and Howie had our share of fallouts with eachother over things going on in the past .... when things pan out remember your own words WHATS BEST for our LOCAL!!! Dont make the mistake I made and have blind loyalty...And Anthony.c is not the best I know others guys that are far better .. if we are talking the best come on be fair ACES .....:smart:

AcesUp804

Aces... You may be right about Tim getting the best around for the sake of the future with the union.. But will he also be willing to step down.. I mean come on he looks like a mess the few times I saw him.. Management loves to make fun of him..

No reason for him to step down he knows what he's doing and is very smart , you have to remember these guys came in as a clean slate , no help from the old board , nobody cares more for our local then Tim does , that I know for sure. The key is going to be how the arbitrations come back. The reason that Howie backed Hoffa was because he was afraid of UPS, never wanted to fight with them , if UPS wanted someone fired bad enough they always got fired , an if you were a TDU or Row B guy they looked the other way and let UPS have them. But like people here have said Howie is in the past we have to deal with the present and future. I have alot of friends around UPS management and union members. Its not that the union workers UPS fired weren't guilty of what UPS say's they did , It comes down to , does the punishment fit the crime , in most cases no way. So when these arbitrations come back in the unions favor UPS will slow down and think twice before walking someone out the door. I only have a year and a half left , the members are smarter the you think they know who to vote for , remember Row A had 95% of the stewards behind them and they still got crushed , the members in my building know right from wrong , they are upset with the long hours and the way management threats people , we need to see our BA in the building more , Row B was voted in by the members to have someone fight for a better contract , and fight for them. Depending what happens in the next contract will determine if row B lasts , not before.

AcesUp804

Well aces its funny you said that ... you appear to be a strong Tim supporter .. and thats fine but aces from what I'm hearing Tim. s is the one that should go ... The guys just not a good president .. asking mangers and full time sups questions howie would never ask lol ..... Yes time will tell .. In this months rating I will break down why I rated him so low I know details about all these guys to support my ratings.. This is my union 804 ..I put my union first.. .. me and Howie had our share of fallouts with each other over things going on in the past .... when things pan out remember your own words WHATS BEST for our LOCAL!!! Dont make the mistake I made and have blind loyalty...And Anthony.c is not the best I know others guys that are far better .. if we are talking the best come on be fair ACES .....:smart:

Well maybe you hear a lot more about Tim then I do , so yes time will tell. And believe me I'll never have blind loyalty because I don't have any. Your a better man then me if you can tell who's going to be a better BA from one person to another , BUT I'm curious to hear the guys you feel are FAR BETTER then him.....and if you do give a list please give there building...

ROW A

no reason for him to step down he knows what he's doing and is very smart , you have to remember these guys came in as a clean slate , no help from the old board , nobody cares more for our local then tim does , that i know for sure. The key is going to be how the arbitrations come back. The reason that howie backed hoffa was because he was afraid of ups, never wanted to fight with them , if ups wanted someone fired bad enough they always got fired , an if you were a tdu or row b guy they looked the other way and let ups have them. But like people here have said howie is in the past we have to deal with the present and future. I have alot of friends around ups management and union members. Its not that the union workers ups fired weren't guilty of what ups say's they did , it comes down to , does the punishment fit the crime , in most cases no way. So when these arbitrations come back in the unions favor ups will slow down and think twice before walking someone out the door. I only have a year and a half left , the members are smarter the you think they know who to vote for , remember row a had 95% of the stewards behind them and they still got crushed , the members in my building know right from wrong , they are upset with the long hours and the way management threats people , we need to see our ba in the building more , row b was voted in by the members to have someone fight for a better contract , and fight for them. Depending what happens in the next contract will determine if row b lasts , not before.
aces i have a question .... Are you tim.s or his wife lol ...... You know for sure!!!!!!! How could you say something like that its 7000 members myself included how could you make that statement !!!!!!!!!! Wow that tells me alot about you sir wow ... You have just been stripped naked lol

AcesUp804

aces i have a question .... Are you Tim.s or his wife lol ...... You know for sure!!!!!!! How could you say something like that its 7000 members myself included how could you make that statement !!!!!!!!!! Wow that tells me alot about you sir wow ... You have just been stripped naked lol

WOW I can't believe how dumb you sound??? I work out of Foster , for years I've talked to Tim at general membership meetings were not friends by any means but I've listen to him over the years ,and I know he cares. THATS HOW I COULD MAKE THAT STATEMENT plus lets not forget Ron Carey took Tim to Washington to be an organizer.No you stripped yourself , why don't you change your name again... OR like you said in your other post come out with your real name,, I'm sure I know you and you know me :) come out with your real name and I come over to your barn and we will have a beer....

ROW A

WOW I can't believe how dumb you sound??? I work out of Foster , for years I've talked to Tim at general membership meetings were not friends by any means but I've listen to him over the years ,and I know he cares. THATS HOW I COULD MAKE THAT STATEMENT plus lets not forget Ron Carey took Tim to Washington to be an organizer.No you stripped yourself , why don't you change your name again... OR like you said in your other post come out with your real name,, I'm sure I know you and you know me :) come out with your real name and I come over to your barn and we will have a beer....
LOL PORTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!! WOW MORE THEN ANY OTHER MEMBER !!! IS THIS THE SAME TIM .S THAT SEEN UPS SUPERVISORS WORK ALL AROUND HIM AND NEVER SAID A WORD ..WHEN HE WAS ISLAND CITY PORTER...IF THATS SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT OUR LOCAL THEN ME AND YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY .:funny:

AcesUp804

LOL PORTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!! WOW MORE THEN ANY OTHER MEMBER !!! IS THIS THE SAME TIM .S THAT SEEN UPS SUPERVISORS WORK ALL AROUND HIM AND NEVER SAID A WORD ..WHEN HE WAS ISLAND CITY PORTER...IF THATS SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT OUR LOCAL THEN ME AND YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY .:funny:

true colors are coming out ,your losing it , look at all the capital letters easy don't get upset ,, just change your name again and start all over ,, see if it works this time....still waiting for your name :)

Had enough

Hey Row A, Can you do me a favor? When you score Row B can you include this information with your scoring rate? It looks like Mr. Holmes was a no show at the Union Picnic, no show at the Union meeting on Saturday for the clerks which he represents. He also does not return a phone call! I think that would be an easy scoring, dont you? A BIG FAT ZERO (0) lol Have a great day buddy!!!
tongue.png

Had enough

Do you want to know the reason we don't see this board in any of the buildings? Because there is a inhouse fight in the union hall, I heard they are going to do a 7 to 6 split. Poor Tim is loosing control, I do feel bad for him, he is a nice guy but needs to get a much better grip on his men, not really President material. Sorry little miget from Foster Ave you wont be asked to be on board from either side. They even know by now your a brown nosed rat! I guess it does not pay to kiss ass!

ROW A

Hey Row A, Can you do me a favor? When you score Row B can you include this information with your scoring rate? It looks like Mr. Holmes was a no show at the Union Picnic, no show at the Union meeting on Saturday for the clerks which he represents. He also does not return a phone call! I think that would be an easy scoring, dont you? A BIG FAT ZERO (0) lol Have a great day buddy!!!
tongue.png
had enough .. my rating system is based on a few things ..... base on your rating I guess ken . r sam .c would be a 10 because those guys show up everywhere and ken personally returned my phone call quickly.....lol but my friend thats not what im looking at when I give my rating .. If someone shows up at a bbq !!! I could careless... I want a stronghand when it comes to representing 804 members and standing up to this gosh darn company...:smart: lol was there supervisors working at bbq ..... If not let it go! .. be reasonable .. be fair your spliting hairs .....

Had enough

I understand Row A, I respect the picnic is no big deal to you. But not to show at a meeting representing your men. I guess the point I am binging out, by not showing up is that he is not being so reliable. That's all. They should be present at these things so it shows your dedication to the members. Which shows your strength in the end. These places are were people mingle and you get to hear what's going on and understand the members issues. lol I did not see Management , but I did get there 2ish and not too many left. In the meantime watch your back and protect yourself. Take care:sad-little:

Had enough

Hey the little midget in Foster Ave has been passed up again. Row B has just appointed a new BA Anthony C. Little Frankie is kicking himself for real now! Even Row B knows Frankie is for Frankie, Your also a big rat for a little guy. We hope you learned your lesson. Not that there is hope for him, but Frankie don't be a trader either.