Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

I will keep tho simple. First of all Dave O almost cost 2 stewards their jobs. The arbitration could have gone either way. People voted in record numbers because everyone was caught up in the change is better theme of the day. Its a free country, if you want to vote the current fools in again that is your right to try to do so but THEY WILL NOT BE GETTING MY VOTE. REPEAT MY VOTE DOES NOT GO TO TIM AND HIS MERRY BAND OF CLOWNS.

Wrong, UPS retalliated against the 2 stewards because they couldnt fire Dave!! Dave's only crime seems to be jumping the gun abit. Dave claimed that they were violating Article 7 by intending to walk the driver out of the building,etc. But they didnt actually walk him out (only threatened). So Dave would have been right (claiming they violated Art 7) if he would have waited til they walked him out. I for one cheer what he did. He made UPS very nervous and unsure and if management like one thing it is predictability. From now on UPS has to weigh their actions . You never know when a BA is going to make another stand against ups' unfair labor practices!!

Had enough

lol brownie. It took me ten minutes to get up from the floor laughing. You get a Standing ovation for your act! It's was worth the very long comment! Very long!!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

we voted the current board in: to negotiate a good contract that looks out for our best interests

LOL,

We voted the current board in and all we got was higher co-pays, reduced disability benefits, and a cut in our pension by raising our retire medical by double and a 10% increase every year. The list can go on and on......

That's a Great reason to vote for them again....... There out

AcesUp804

Members Voice is doing a lot of complaining about our board..... What are they going to do????

TONY D WHAT WAS YOUR PLAN TO FIX OUR MEDICAL?????
SINCE YOU WERE A TRUSTEE ON THE FUND........

WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO FIRED MEMBERS ARBITRATIONS FROM FOSTER ????
UNION MEMBERS THAT WERE FIRED WHEN YOU WERE THE BA.......

BECAUSE HE IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE.......

lookingatyou

Brush is out of control because our so called union dos not even put up a fight for the workers. Yes, some of our members are just plain stupid and try to get away with things but that being said if our stewards put up any kind of fight maybe they would walk away with a weeks suspension & learn their lesson and still be employed. The stewards at Brush are too busy covering their own behinds, George Z is the biggest two faced person ( I wonder what LP guy he is going to get in bed with now that Ralph friend has gone into retirement land after attempting to damage so many people with the help of George Z and the other "steward" Carl R.) , and what the hell while I am at it still no action on the drug dealing coverup at Brush either.....any idea why ??.......Is it possible T/C is working behind the scenes on this or are the going to continue to fire union members for the easy kills but are too afraid to go after something that can adversely affect so many people in so many ways. What did Bill Q do out in Melville that no one ever replied to ? He is like a run away train at Brush and Mount Vernon that no one in this so called union is even attempting to slow down.

Just came across this post, this is so true at Brush. They go after little infractions and fire people but this drug dealing thing and nothing that I can see is going on.It seems that everyone knows about it,including LP, but no one acts on it. What a two faced policy that is in place. Who can anyone talk to about this ?

Inthegame

Just came across this post, this is so true at Brush. They go after little infractions and fire people but this drug dealing thing and nothing that I can see is going on.It seems that everyone knows about it,including LP, but no one acts on it. What a two faced policy that is in place. Who can anyone talk to about this ?
NYPD.

Inthegame

Good to see that the Members Voice support is growing, all Im hearing now in my building is how they cant wait to vote for them, our current board has destroyed us in just over 2 years in office.

LOCAL804MEMBERS VOICE SLATE 2012

Get your hearing checked. Support growing??? Tim and co. kicked butt last time, did what they promised, saved the funds, stopped bleeding the treasury and your support is growing? See a shrink. The only thing that's growing is the noses of all the Members Voice slate with all the lies they're telling. Real original slate name by the way, just like the tired, worn out plans that didn't work under Howie. L804 members have much better sense than you fellers give them credit for and they'll return Tim and his group by a larger margin. You're wasting your time and money, keep it up! The more you guys talk the better Tim's chances are.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Get your hearing checked. Support growing??? Tim and co. kicked butt last time, did what they promised, saved the funds, stopped bleeding the treasury and your support is growing? See a shrink. The only thing that's growing is the noses of all the Members Voice slate with all the lies they're telling. Real original slate name by the way, just like the tired, worn out plans that didn't work under Howie. L804 members have much better sense than you fellers give them credit for and they'll return Tim and his group by a larger margin. You're wasting your time and money, keep it up! The more you guys talk the better Tim's chances are.

You can keep kissing managements butt, like the the rest on the board are doing. Delegates election shows there losing support by L804 members. Get your head out from under there lazy butts, and come up for some air...

Had enough

The Members Voice is on the march and by the time election time comes, Tim and those-lying sacks **** will all be done, that goes double for cigar Pete and Dave o!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Inthegame

The Members Voice is on the march and by the time election time comes, Tim and those-lying sacks **** will all be done, that goes double for cigar Pete and Dave o!!!!

That goes double??? What does that mean, they lose twice? That ain't about to happen, even in your warped dreams. Your posts show the illogic of your thinking, and remind me of all the hot air by the guys challenging in L89. They got their fannies handed to them 2-1. Just what Tony and your friends are in for.
How about a real discussion of what your guys will do. And instead of all your reckless, meritless charges, how about some specifics. What has Tim lied to you about? Give some examples........ I didn't think so.
Members voice on the march...right off a cliff.

Last edited by a moderator:

804 MOVING FORWARD

How is our dues money "going down the drain" when it is being used to defend members who have been wrongully discharged or suspended? That is clearly a representational expense and the Union has an obligation to represent those members to the best of their ability. (Not to be confused with Tony D.'s glaring lack of participation during Liam's arbitration!) How would you suggest our dues money be better spent? Higher salaries for the officers & staff? 401-k contributions for those same officers & staff to supplement their rather generous pensions? No...when our dues money is being used to bargain contracts, challenge UPS and defend the members who pay those dues, that money is being spent wisely. Can't you even make the connection that our dues money is being spent to protect the very members who pay those dues! I applaud Tim and the Executive Board for their proactive efforts to save the Health Fund and the Pension Plan. And I have no respect at all for Tony D. and his self serving cohorts who hid the problems that those plans were having just to try to get elected again. Our dues money stopped going down the drain the day they left office!

annoyed804

Thats an idea,the NYPD....but wouldn't it be better if our own security department did what they get paid to do,stop showing favoritism and let the chips fall where they fall. Who is the security person at Brush anyway ?

Snitching colleagues spark 90% of city worker misconduct probes

Walk a straight line because you never know

Ibt804Hammer

Whats the matter hammer? Now your cursing everyone with their opinions because the members are figuring out that they made a mistake. Maybe if the E. board did their job this would have not happened. They had almost threes years to prove wasnt themselves. But they have messed up time after time. If they did one thing right the members would have had a different opinion!!!

It actually wasnt bad, I just accidentally started it with a friend bomb abbreviated. Nothing is the matter....carry on tool

Last edited:

annoyed804

not what i voted for:

not confused at all...let me explain...

management people that are dishonest should be delt with accordingly, for example if your supervisor was going on the road or working inside high as a kite on booze, pot or some other substance and you knew about it don't you have an obligation to say something or do you just keep quite and let him or her go on the road and kill or injure someone.

the same with a union member, if you know of a union member who is at work drunk, drinking , smoking pot, sniffing cocaine etc ,aren't you the one doing harm to other good union members by not saying anything. the workplace should have zero tolerance for substance abuse , you do not have the right to come to work high and put other union members in harms way.

and if you know about, whether you are a management person or an hourly, and cover it up....hello Brush Ave......you are the one that is doing the harm to all union members. if the union member has a problem he or she can get help, ups and the teamsters have a program that addresses that, but to say nothing and to cover it up is wrong.

DRUGS HAVE NO BUSINESS IN MY WORK ENVIROMENT, ITS THAT SIMPLE ZERO TOLARANCE, IF YOU SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING , ITS YOUR OBLIGATION. OR WOULD YOU RATHER SEE SOMEONE KILLED OR MAIMED BECAUSE YOU PROTECTED THE UNION MEMBER !

Does anyone know of the exact date of the coverup of the drug coverup dealings at Brush.....it's been a long time and our local security has done nothing as far as we can see.
...it's time to go higher up the chain....enough is enough.....it's illegal to bring drugs into the building and store them in your locker and is illegal to conspire to remove them from the building .....

truckinaround

It must of been a full moon last night in Melville. Thursday morning shortly after midnight three thugs from the Executive board, Dave friend., Mark H. and Liam R. attacked two inside full time shop stewards. They threatened their jobs and told them they were bringing them up on charges with the Union. It got so ugly there was almost a fist fight between Mark H. and one of the Stewards Kevin M. Isn't it bad enough this Executive Board has gotten over 500 members fired so far? Now they are attacking Shop Stewards and Members who are now turning against them. This forum tells you to call and speak with a BA. I don't think that is such a good idea.