Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Ibt804Hammer

Lmao....thats pretty funny.... Your a pretty good story teller. Nice spin on the story. Are they thugs because of their color? If your voing to post on here, please post the real story without your skewed twist.

truckinaround

Lmao....thats pretty funny.... Your a pretty good story teller. Nice spin on the story. Are they thugs because of their color? If your voing to post on here, please post the real story without your skewed twist.
Why would you bring race into this Liam is white? This is the story no twist! Where you there! I have about 100 witnesses! Your board is looking very bad with us.

Ibt804Hammer

100 witnesses in Melville after midnight? I think some one is full of dog poop. No I was not there and neither was 100 people at that time. Kevin is lucky there wasnt fists thrown and if you know Mark, he is nothing like that. Threatened their jobs? Lol. Come on man! E board has weaknesses but you gave no clue., still walking on eggshells? Py

truckinaround

100 witnesses in Melville after midnight? I think some one is full of dog poop. No I was not there and neither was 100 people at that time. Kevin is lucky there wasn't fists thrown and if you know Mark, he is nothing like that. Threatened their jobs? Lol. Come on man! E board has weaknesses but you gave no clue., still walking on eggshells? Py
If you dont' believe there were not a l00 members there, would you believe it is in every building out East? Every driver in Melville knows. They are saying in my building how your Executive Board is not what they said they were. The two Shop Stewards have gotten many calls from members from our Nassau and Suffolk buildings how they were threatened and attacked by three members of your board. One of the men from your board was about to attack and get physical with a well respected shop steward for years. I have never seen an BA attack a member. Aren't they suppose to protect? This is unheard of, and the members are outraged. By next week this news will be hitting every building. There will not be a shop steward alive who will support this Board. Melville was hit hard over the past year. We have never seen such poor actions.

not what i voted for

Are you kidding Kevin is Lucky that fists weren't thrown. Are you 10 years old or just an idiot I guess you are implying that the steward should be intimidated by these so called union members. If any member witnessed their behavior and there is any truth to it,it needs to be reported.

Agitator2

Kevin G and Kevin M are two of the best stewards local 804 has ever had. This time the e-board will pay big time for what happened. Yes they sent three thugs to Melville to try and intimadate the two Kevins into steping down as shop stewards to make room for slime ball AW. BUT IT DIDN'T WORK. The thugs accused the two Kevins of being row A supporters and being on the take from UPS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,also threanted them with physical harm and to be brought up on charges. When the two Kevins called their bluff and defended themselves they didnt know what to do. Liam on the other hand tried to make excuses saying he told them (MH AND DF) they were going about things in the wrong way. And yes there are witnesses, AND YES THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED

Had enough

To me it looks like the Executive Board knows that they are done and they will do anything to screw up its members. It can't be that they are that incompetent that they don't know this was the wrong thing to do. How can you threaten shop stewards and members and think that they can hid this or get away with it. Three more members from Island this week got fired. They don't seem to be helping anyone any more.

lonewolf

Our so called President was in Island City this week. What an embarrassment, two members were discharged and walked off the job right under his nose. One driver was walked off the job for releasing packages while he stood there and watched. The other driver out of the Woodhaven Center with 16 years on the job was told by our president that he has to resign because the Union was not going to take him to arbitration. Is this what they call 24/7 Representation and stopping the company from walking members off the job? Or do they want to build up the Unions treasury and not take our members to arbitration. They are just telling them to resign?

AcesUp804

Kevin G and Kevin M are two of the best stewards local 804 has ever had. This time the e-board will pay big time for what happened. Yes they sent three thugs to Melville to try and intimadate the two Kevins into steping down as shop stewards to make room for slime ball AW. BUT IT DIDN'T WORK. The thugs accused the two Kevins of being row A supporters and being on the take from UPS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,also threanted them with physical harm and to be brought up on charges. When the two Kevins called their bluff and defended themselves they didnt know what to do. Liam on the other hand tried to make excuses saying he told them (MH AND DF) they were going about things in the wrong way. And yes there are witnesses, AND YES THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED

IF what your saying is TRUE then the stewards should call the hall and bring charges against Mark H and Dave friend nothing should ever happen in front of members should have been in a office or down at the hall. Still Mark H is a very good BA , Dave friend on the other hand I really don't know but I heard that his stewards try very hard to work things out before he gets to the building because nothing good happens when he's there.....

AcesUp804

Our so called President was in Island City this week. What an embarrassment, two members were discharged and walked off the job right under his nose. One driver was walked off the job for releasing packages while he stood there and watched. The other driver out of the Woodhaven Center with 16 years on the job was told by our president that he has to resign because the Union was not going to take him to arbitration. Is this what they call 24/7 Representation and stopping the company from walking members off the job? Or do they want to build up the Unions treasury and not take our members to arbitration. They are just telling them to resign?

Come on get off the soap box if I had a dollar for every member that Tony D or our old board told at discharge hearings that they were better off retiring I'd be rich...... What did the other driver out of Woodhaven do to get fired???? FUNNY HOW U LEFT THAT OUT......

Agitator2

IF what your saying is TRUE then the stewards should call the hall and bring charges against Mark H and Dave friend nothing should ever happen in front of members should have been in a office or down at the hall. Still Mark H is a very good BA , Dave friend on the other hand I really don't know but I heard that his stewards try very hard to work things out before he gets to the building because nothing good happens when he's there.....

I respect your opinion about Mark H but I don't agree. HE HAS BEEN GETTING PAID FOR 2 YEARS AND IS NEVER AROUND. And calling the hall would be a kangaroo court. Like I said it has been reported to different branches of the Union. It is a disgrace what happened, and they will pay for their disgracefull treatment of two long time, well respected stewards.

Ibt804Hammer

Kevin G and Kevin M are two of the best stewards 804 has ever had. This time the e-board will pay big time for what happened. Yes they sent three thugs to Melville
to try and intimadate the two Kevins into steping down as shop stewards to make room for slime ball AW. BUT IT DIDN'T WORK. The thugs accused the two Kevins of being row A supporters and being on the take from UPS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,also threanted them with physical harm and to be brought up on charges. When the two Kevins called their bluff and defended themselves they didnt know what to do. Liam on the other hand tried to make excuses saying he told them (MH AND DF) they were going about things in the wrong way. And yes there are witnesses, AND YES THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED

Two of the best stewards in 804 history, I dont think so but at one time they were very good. Lets not forget why the board was down in Melville and what was actually reported. The two stewards were reported by members for mis representation and the 3 thugs(so you say) went to ask some questions about the claim. Things got heated by the acusations and rightfully so by both partys. Please tell the full story not just your version. Who is to blame will be investigated. Stop twisting the story to your advantage for your own agenda. I have never seen such story fabrications ever. And one more thing, there was not one hundred people there at that time.

Ibt804Hammer

Are you kidding Kevin is Lucky that fists weren't thrown. Are you 10 years old or just an idiot I guess you are implying that the steward should be intimidated by these so called union members. If any member witnessed their behavior and there is any truth to it,it needs to be reported.

If your going to pop your mouth to someone, you better be able to back it up. Just basic common sense .. not 10 and far from an idiot. I will take it as a compliment from you. have your friends call the joint council or hoffa direct if they are right.

Just came across this post, this is so true at Brush. They go after little infractions and fire people but this drug dealing thing and nothing that I can see is going on.It seems that everyone knows about it,including LP, but no one acts on it. What a two faced policy that is in place. Who can anyone talk to about this ?
Call the 800 number....you never know who is in bed with who at Brush Ave

Just came across this post, this is so true at Brush. They go after little infractions and fire people but this drug dealing thing and nothing that I can see is going on.It seems that everyone knows about it,including LP, but no one acts on it. What a two faced policy that is in place. Who can anyone talk to about this ?
Call the 800 number and have someone who is not a deal maker handle it.

Why would they (LP) cover this up anyway ? This sounds like something they should definitely act on for everyone sake.
Another Brush Ave coverup......thought that would end when Ralph friend from security "retired".......by doing nothing people are forced to go outside the box to get a resolution. a lot of people know about this incident but no one wants to get involved"..".......Brush Ave needs a corporate security investigation ASAP .....I will ask around and try to get the exact date.

lookingatyou

Another Brush Ave coverup......thought that would end when Ralph friend from security "retired".......by doing nothing people are forced to go outside the box to get a resolution. a lot of people know about this incident but no one wants to get involved"..".......Brush Ave needs a corporate security investigation ASAP .....I will ask around and try to get the exact date.
People think something like this can be swept under the rug.....this involves a local sorter, a shop steward , LP who has the info and the countless number of employees who had to walk by the stench of an illegal substance as they were getting scanned.....what a joke.......who scanned the two that conspired to get the substance out of the building.....did they get scanned ? More people know about this then one may think.