Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lookingatyou

what took ups security so long to finally start questioning people. Did the people involved really think that this incident was going to disappear ?let the chips fall where they may. Last time i heard bypassing the clean in and clean out procedure was a dischargable offense. The people involved know what they tried to do but so do many other people, that's why they are not going to get away with this...there are way too many eyes on this, even security has to cover their behinds.
this should have been dealt with when it happened but i guess its better late than never, really curious to see if there is going to be a whitewash of this or if corporate in atlanta has to get involved

Had enough

God help this membership if this current board gets in again......they are incompetent beyond belief......they only do the right thing when you agree with them and are part of their crew, if you are not they will only do the bare minimum to avoid a lawsuit by a member but will not go the extra mile.....VOTE THE BUMS OUT.
They are to incompetent to even do for their own. They try cover up their mistakes, but they have made plenty of them. Starting with Tom and Jerry!!!!!! LOL Members are still trying to figure that one out. The biggest mistate was calling a work stopage and then, allowing the stewards to work in the hall was a big set back for them now!!! Because all the discharged members have seen now how they have shown favoritism.

But their day is coming. I have never seen such a 90 degree turn around in 3 years!
But then again I am not surprised!!!

804 MOVING FORWARD

What you hear are the toilet bowls flushing once again and TIM S is back to doing the flushing.......They were in over their heads from the beginning.....They have destroyed our local along with their TDU friends..............STOP THE INSANITY, STOP THE BLEEDING.
\

The only flushing that I heard is 804 members flushing Tony D. down the Steward election drain and the Delegagate election drain! The "Insaniry" and "Bleeding" stopped on the day that Tony D. had his sorry ass run out of the Local 804 office. The next flushing you'll hear is when Tony D. and the Members Voice slate get theiir asses kicked in the officers election!

We don't need a President who is quoted as saying "Yeah, sometimes I gotta' :censored2: go up there to management and suck some c**k".

Do that on your own time, Tony!

Inthegame

But their day is coming. I have never seen such a 90 degree turn around in 3 years!

It's almost too easy. It's a 180 degree turn around Einstein. Kinda like the way Tim and his officers turned around the failures of their predecessors and put the benefit plans back on track to provide security to ALL 804 participants well into the future. Tony, it's time to take advantage of a well managed plan and retire now KNOWING all is well, not in the neglected condition your overpaid group left it.

Had enough

It's almost too easy. It's a 180 degree turn around Einstein. Kinda like the way Tim and his officers turned around the failures of their predecessors and put the benefit plans back on track to provide security to ALL 804 participants well into the future. Tony, it's time to take advantage of a well managed plan and retire now KNOWING all is well, not in the neglected condition your overpaid group left it.
If you want to get technical its a 360. But I won't make fun of you because I acually feel bad for you. I know you must be scared knowing how bad you and the board *ucke* up. One good lesson I learned in life. "NEVER KICK SOMEONE WHEN THEY ARE DOWN!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
They are to incompetent to even do for their own. They try cover up their mistakes, but they have made plenty of them. Starting with Tom and Jerry!!!!!! LOL Members are still trying to figure that one out. The biggest mistate was calling a work stopage and then, allowing the stewards to work in the hall was a big set back for them now!!! Because all the discharged members have seen now how they have shown favoritism.

2 questions; when is the election and what is "a 90 degree turn around"?

Inthegame

I meant to say 360!! The election is this December.... Can't come fast enough for our membership !! Sorry for confusing you.
If you meant to say 360!!, you still have it messed up. A 360 degree turn is exactly where you started from. Vote for Tim and co. and you'll have your 360!! Vote for Tony D. and you should check in a psych ward.

Bubble, L804's officers nomination meeting is the regularly scheduled meeting in October. Ballots go out not less than thirty days later (November). We'll have results in early December. All this info is available on L804's website now, unlike the neglect and secrecy under the prior regime.

They do not allow write ins or I'd start a "write in Bubble for trustee" campaign, but we'd have to be L804 members then. Oh well, the best laid plans of mice and men...

oldmetrony

And this from the leaders of the Members Voice Slate! Simple math is too much, and they want to run a Pension and H&W plan. Heaven help us.

​Try this math out for size.....over 500 less members on the payroll.....arbitrations backed up for months....who is kidding who.....please join together and get rid of this bunch of morns.

804brown

I meant to say 360!! The election is this December.... Can't come fast enough for our membership !! Sorry for confusing you.

For the record, we laugh at Donato when he is outside handing out his little flyers. He always was a joke, still is. Some members said to me He is still around, thought he retired after he got beat!!

804brown

​Try this math out for size.....over 500 less members on the payroll.....arbitrations backed up for months....who is kidding who.....please join together and get rid of this bunch of morns.

What are you saying when you mention "500 less members on the payroll"?? You should be aware that our union did an audit of all the members 2 years ago and found there was an overcount due to some stewards double counting members (preload stewards took credit for 22.3s as well as package stewards).

And what is a bunch of "morns"?? Is that like doing a 90 or a 360??LOL You guys must have all had the same teacher.

Had enough

I know for sure they are scared $h*t!!! They think with their TDA scum backing them it will help them. Eight more months and the Union will be cleaned out of the trash!!

oldmetrony

What are you saying when you mention "500 less members on the payroll"?? You should be aware that our union did an audit of all the members 2 years ago and found there was an overcount due to some stewards double counting members (preload stewards took credit for 22.3s as well as package stewards).

And what is a bunch of "morns"?? Is that like doing a 90 or a 360??LOL You guys must have all had the same teacher.

As usual you focus on typos instead of the facts, but since you mention it I noticed my typo and corrected it in a post right below my original....but you failed to mention that because it did not benefit you....Is my grammar up to your standards now ?

lookingatyou

this should have been dealt with when it happened but i guess its better late than never, really curious to see if there is going to be a whitewash of this or if corporate in atlanta has to get involved

The alleged drug dealer is still working as usual at Brush, p/t on their local sort and his alleged accomplice also. This is an atmosphere that I and others refuse to work in. Looks as if our own security dept still refuses to handle this in the proper manner. I guess the only way to go at this point is corporate security in Atlanta

CRASH501

The alleged drug dealer is still working as usual at Brush, p/t on their local sort and his alleged accomplice also. This is an atmosphere that I and others refuse to work in. Looks as if our own security dept still refuses to handle this in the proper manner. I guess the only way to go at this point is corporate security in Atlanta
1. Why do we need to use our steward count to know how many active members we have?, Do we not have this on a computer?
2. We at brush have always been considered the scum of the district in the eyes of UPS, WHY SHOULD NOW BE ANY DIFFERENT?
3.......It seems corporate complaints are the only way to go these days!
and as much as I hate to defend the new board.... I was in Maryland last month, all this firing is corporate wide...... its just UPS attempting to thin the heard! they can afford all these arbitrations and drag this on for years in an attempt to bankrupt the unions as a whole!

not what i voted for

1. Why do we need to use our steward count to know how many active members we have?, Do we not have this on a computer?

They don't use the steward count. That is just more spin from one of their friends. The don't want those numbers in print.