Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

posted by crash501:

and as much as I hate to defend the new board.... I was in Maryland last month, all this firing is corporate wide...... its just UPS attempting to thin the heard! they can afford all these arbitrations and drag this on for years in an attempt to bankrupt the unions as a whole!

One thing I can say is at least Crash posts it like it is, good or bad , for or against the board.

Not that Had Enough , mistakevoting or notwhatIvoted would have done , this is why CRASH501 has a Rep Power: 941 and those guys have ZERO "0"

EyesLookingIn

I see that members voice has a way to donate money for the hurt driver Mike Rogale. I would not trust them to have my credit card number. All ready guys in 43rd st are saying this is Angelo and Tony using something to try and make themselves look good. What ever it takes.....

AcesUp804

This is true no way I'd give my credit number to Tony D , what so he can buy more pens, buttons and stickers. I do feel people should donate not though him. I like how he says to help with the doctor bills it workers comp you clown its all paid don't you think a guy that wants to be president would know that....
Tony D has never cared about the members unless he can use them to get re-elect he's a piece of garbage.....

My prays go out to the family of Mike Rogalle and I pray for my Teamster Brother to recover

Ibt804Hammer

I think you have to fix your site. You have a picture of the lady on a stretcher that hit our brother, and the accident is the 17 not the 18.

To me it looks like he copied a link from the NY daily news. Who cares who is in the picture???? Are you really that clueless? It says the 17th! There is something serious here that happened to our brother. Get over yourself eggshell walker!

Last edited:

Had enough

At this moment we should all join together and pray for our brother Mike Rogalle. He was hit by a SUV and is in critical condition!
I posted about our brother Mike so we can come together with all our prayers. Instead you totally bashed something they may be able to help a family. How could you ruin any chances of helping that family at this horrible time?

Its the members that are giving to the family. The members are the ones donating. They are getting the credit, not The Members Voice. Today you really proved what you are all about. Very sad!

CRASH501

this is true no way i'd give my credit number to tony d , what so he can buy more pens, buttons and stickers. I do feel people should donate not though him. I like how he says to help with the doctor bills it workers comp you clown its all paid don't you think a guy that wants to be president would know that....
Tony d has never cared about the members unless he can use them to get re-elect he's a piece of garbage.....

My prays go out to the family of mike rogalle and i pray for my teamster brother to recover

fyi! Your payment / donation can be sent via paypal, where the receiver does not get your credit card info!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

This is true no way I'd give my credit number to Tony D , what so he can buy more pens, buttons and stickers. I do feel people should donate not though him. I like how he says to help with the doctor bills it workers comp you clown its all paid don't you think a guy that wants to be president would know that....
Tony D has never cared about the members unless he can use them to get re-elect he's a piece of garbage.....

You are a True J**K A*S, along with your boys Eyeballs, Hammer, and the other's with there comments, nice way to pull together to help a fellow member.

To add to Crash's comment, I who have had a paypal account for over 10yrs selling items on Ebay, can tell you Paypal is the safest way possible to pay / send / or donate money. Your credit card info is never disclosed to anyone and kept private with paypal. I will be donating to the Members Voice collection, as well as anyone else who would be taking a collection. I was approached today and I gave money, not much was in my pocket to give, but I can now make a small weekly donation, whenever I want online at the 804membersvoice.com site.

I'd like to ask all members to join with me and donate, not just 804 members, but all Teamsters across brown cafe to give a helping hand to a fellow brother who with no doubt will need it.

Last edited:

AcesUp804

To add to Crash's comment, I who have had a paypal account for over 10yrs selling items on Ebay, can tell you Paypal is the safest way possible to pay / donate money. Credit card info is never disclosed to anyone and kept private with paypal. I will be donating to the Members Voice collection, as well as anyone else who would be making a collection. I was approached today and I gave money, not much was in my pocket to give, but I can now make a small weekly donation, whenever I want online at the 804membersvoice.com site.

I'd like to ask all members to join with me and donate, not just 804 members, but all Teamsters across brown cafe to give a helping hand to a fellow brother who with no doubt will need it.

I don't disagree with your post at least with what I cut and paste. The more money Brother Mike gets weather its members voice or any place else is a great thing. Them making that available on there web-site is a great thing. Yes I have calmed down.....

What Tony D is doing is what he feels he needs to do to get re-elected. Go to picnic, golf outing, Ed Dorthy diner, paint ball fund raisers, spelling bee's (scary)

It just drives me crazy because he is a fraud a con artist he is only doing it to look good doesn't care what the event is or the reason just to look good. Where was Tony D when members were going to arbitration. I'll tell you were , delivering boxes for UPS.

I heard that even at Alphonso C mothers funeral he made sure members voice sat together and he would walk members over and introduce them to his slate....... ARE U KIDDING ME.... ITS A friend'IN FUNERAL.....NO ITS AN OPPURTINITY....

TO YOU MistakeVoting4ThisEboard AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT DONATED THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY , GOD BLESS.....................