Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

menotyou

bella amicizia
It is very simple. And, he can access it at he hospital on any cell or iPad, laptop. I think it would cheer him up. I think this is something a local as big as yours should be all over.
Mind you, I am not trying o start anything by saying that. Please, no one pounce on that. Please.

oldmetrony

It is very simple. And, he can access it at he hospital on any cell or iPad, laptop. I think it would cheer him up. I think this is something a local as big as yours should be all over.
Mind you, I am not trying o start anything by saying that. Please, no one pounce on that. Please.

All the best to him....wishing him a complete recovery & then a long deserved retirement.

804proud

Dear Brothers and Sisters of Local 804 and all Teamsters.

Just found out that Brother Mike Rogalle of Local 804 has passed away.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

brownedout

Many condolences to Mikes family, friends, and co - workers. Been hoping for a good outcome to this "accident", now hoping that a proper investigation can identify what and why this happened.

brownedout

...More than likely. And we can't know with any certainty until the authorities anounce this. However there have been numerous cases of drivers, talking on cells, texting, or whatever else anyone chooses to do when they should be DRIVING!! Said driver causes an accident which unfortunately leads to a fatality, what happens to them, NOTHING!!! I don't want them charged with Vehicular Manslaughter ala a a DUI/DWI but there should be a ramification, loss of driving privledges for 3/6 mos. it doesn't seem like much in the trade-off of taking a life, however they should be punished in some respect. Maybe if this situation ever affected a state legislator something towards that end could be a possibilty. I don't mean to bemoan this tragedy we don't know the cause yet...forgive my rant.

AcesUp804

Many condolences to Mikes family, friends, and co - workers. Been hoping for a good outcome to this "accident", now hoping that a proper investigation can identify what and why this happened.

Very true I know guys in my building were hoping for a nice outcome to this story. This is from Local 804 web-site , 39 years on the job he looked great !!!!!, great smile what a shame ..... REST IN PIECE MY BROTHER..

mike_rogallesm.jpg
We are sad to announce the passing of Brother Mike Rogalle. A 39-year member of Local 804, Mike was struck by an SUV while doing his route in Lower Manhattan.

Mike was a good friend and a good Teamster and he will be missed by the members in the Manhattan South building and across our local.

Visiting Hours: Volk Leber Funeral Home, 789 Teaneck Rd., NJ, 07666. 201-836-0202
Friday, April 27, 7:00-9:00 PM
Saturday, April 28, 2:00-4:00 PM and 7:00-9:00 PM

Local 804 is raising funds to help provide for Mike’s family, including his three children. A raffle will be held at the General Membership Meeting.

To help with other fundraising for the Rogalle family, contact union representative Anthony Cerulli who is coordinating Local 804’s fundraising efforts.

CRASH501

TALK ABOUT BROTHERHOOD!...........
I went to pickup my personal effects from my UPS truck tonight accompanied by my brother(I needed help carrying my stuff out). UPS security allowed my brother into the building without a supervisor signing him in, "NOT MY PROBLEM", About 8 - 10 minutes later security asks my brother to come back up to the employee entrance for verification, he carried my crate up to the front and went outside for a cigarette, while walking upfront he was followed by Carl R. I find out while i'm leaving that Carl R. called security and stated that neither myself nor my brother had any business in the building, Hmmm last I checked I was still a UPS employee Carl! Now here's my dilema, Carl is hourly just like me, although he is a shop steward....... WTF? You call security on your union brother? WHO THE HELL'S A$@ ARE YOU KISSING BUDDY? KARMA IS A B*+CH.....

annoyed804

TALK ABOUT BROTHERHOOD!...........
I went to pickup my personal effects from my UPS truck tonight accompanied by my brother(I needed help carrying my stuff out). UPS security allowed my brother into the building without a supervisor signing him in, "NOT MY PROBLEM", About 8 - 10 minutes later security asks my brother to come back up to the employee entrance for verification, he carried my crate up to the front and went outside for a cigarette, while walking upfront he was followed by Carl R. I find out while i'm leaving that Carl R. called security and stated that neither myself nor my brother had any business in the building, Hmmm last I checked I was still a UPS employee Carl! Now here's my dilema, Carl is hourly just like me, although he is a shop steward....... WTF? You call security on your union brother? WHO THE HELL'S A$@ ARE YOU KISSING BUDDY? KARMA IS A B*+CH.....
Crash..his actions should come as no surprise to you, he has been feeding information to security for a long time. He thinks he walks on water because of his past relationship with Ralph friend ( retired security ). Do you think it was coincidental that the "beverages while working" complaint got covered up ? Security ..past and present can put and end to his nonsense anytime they want but they won't because they use him for information. Whatever happened to the illegal substances in the building complaint ? These were serious rule infractions that fell on deaf ears with the only thing different is that there is a different $6.00 an hour security guard around. Obviously you are another person he does not like for some reason and union brotherhood to him means nothing and you are right ( karma is a b*+ch...)

menotyou

bella amicizia
A steward's duties definitely do not include that. I would venture to guess that that would be a violation and the penalties could include being relieved of his stewardship-at a minimum. If someone did that to me, charges would be filed with the international.

oldmetrony

a steward's duties definitely do not include that. I would venture to guess that that would be a violation and the penalties could include being relieved of his stewardship-at a minimum. If someone did that to me, charges would be filed with the international.
what a disgrace.....charges should be filed with the international because complaining to our local office will fall on deaf ears....good luck keep us posted.

Inthegame

what a disgrace.....charges should be filed with the international because complaining to our local office will fall on deaf ears....good luck keep us posted.
If the facts are as presented, this steward should be held to account for their actions. However, the IBT Constitution in Art XIX(19) clearly state the local union tries any charges of this type. L804 Bylaw Art 14 should be reviewed and applied. Remember, all are presumed to be innocent until proven guilty.

CRASH501

I have spoken to the powers that be in the local, lets see what happens......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Guessing im gonna call the 800# anyway about my ADA case so I guess i will have to include the clerk who REAKED of booze the other night!