Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

I have spoken to the powers that be in the local, lets see what happens......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Guessing im gonna call the 800# anyway about my ADA case so I guess i will have to include the clerk who REAKED of booze the other night!
Good luck, that drinking on the job has been going on for a very long time, as well as other unethical behavior at the customer counter. It's been covered up for a long time also.....it's only a matter of time until someone from outside of Brush Ave takes a good hard look at this and when they do all involved and those that choose not to be involved will have some serious questions to answer. Imagine if a driver decided to take two lunch hours, they would have his head on a platter. Besides some management knowing what goes on ,you also have incompetent management on this shift that do not look , do not observe and just do not do their job. There is more coniving to put in overtime hours , more coniving to slow down the job, I guess the cameras do not see the unhappy customers lined up down the block.......that building needs a serious shakeup. Like I said Crash...good luck.

Inthegame

I have spoken to the powers that be in the local, lets see what happens......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Guessing im gonna call the 800# anyway about my ADA case so I guess i will have to include the clerk who REAKED of booze the other night!
Crash, Is the clerk a union employee?

CRASH501

OK you win the locker.
I'd stay away from ratting out a fellow union member regardless of how you feel about them. Technically it could be considered a charge against you. Don't need to help management do its job.

I wouldnt help management tie their shoes never the less dime out an hourly, sometimes you just gotta vent, and this is a great place to do just that!

lonewolf

How many more members will be fired before these guys are thrown out of office? It's seems like the company is discharging and walking members off the job like they have the keys to the Union hall.

menotyou

bella amicizia
OK you win the locker.
I'd stay away from ratting out a fellow union member regardless of how you feel about them. Technically it could be considered a charge against you. Don't need to help management do its job.
The charges I would file, if I chose to do so, would be with the local. No calls would be placed to the company by me.

lonewolf

The charges I would file, if I chose to do so, would be with the local. No calls would be placed to the company by me.
Now I know you have been following local 804. But our local does ****! They can't do one thing right! But you are right I would not call the company!

annoyed804

I wouldnt help management tie their shoes never the less dime out an hourly, sometimes you just gotta vent, and this is a great place to do just that!
IN THE GAME : Why don't you tell that to the sreward at Brush who started trouble for CRASH and many others. He is in LP's pocket not CRASH.

Inthegame

IN THE GAME : Why don't you tell that to the sreward at Brush who started trouble for CRASH and many others. He is in LP's pocket not CRASH.

If the steward at Brush was posting on BC I would tell him exactly what I posted and that was if the facts as presented are accurate, charges should be filed. That said, union issues should be dealt with by the union. Company issues by the company and any suckbutt that crosses that line should be made aware of the error of their ways.
Is this steward a greenhorn or have they been around awhile?

If the steward at Brush was posting on BC I would tell him exactly what I posted and that was if the facts as presented are accurate, charges should be filed. That said, union issues should be dealt with by the union. Company issues by the company and any suckbutt that crosses that line should be made aware of the error of their ways.
Is this steward a greenhorn or have they been around awhile?
Crash said he called the hall and got laughed at.....come on Tim/ S and Dave/O.......at the very least he should be booted from being a steward

menotyou

bella amicizia
Just from here. And, having dealt with my own local on certain specific issues which they ignore, I can imagine what little really gets posted on here.

EyesLookingIn

Your local is not the only one that is friend'd up. But you are right, yours is really bad.

Menotyou, are u really that dumb of a person?? 4 people post on here that our local is in bad shape and you buy that?? I would hope that most people north of syracuse are smarter then that........

Had enough

Menotyou, are u really that dumb of a person?? 4 people post on here that our local is in bad shape and you buy that?? I would hope that most people north of syracuse are smarter then that........
It's very nice the way you talk to people! No wonder she has that impression. You call her dumb, your dumber for saying that!

oldmetrony

ok.....listen to someone south of Syracuse...local 804 right now is all screwed up..and that my friend is a fact.

EyesLookingIn

It's very nice the way you talk to people! No wonder she has that impression. You call her dumb, your dumber for saying that!

First off it was a question not a statement...... she had every right to say no I'm not...... Second I just thought that a person that has been on here from 2009 with over 8,000 post and a Rep Power of over 10,000 wouldn't be that gullible or naive (are those words better) had enough look them up......