Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

deleted9

row a and row b should all be investigated by federal gov. The Only Answer Left Is They Were And Are All Paid Off By Ups. The total lack of respect by ups and walking all over the membership is out of this world. Never before has it been so one sided. It is sad. The members should get rid of all of them and get people who will restore the power!!

What a ridiculous statement, There are too many eyes and ears watching everything ups does. In my opinion what people don't understand is when the union pushes the company pushes back ( figuratively) and the company is a lot bigger, more powerful, and has more resources than the union.

so, tell me the point of having a union if they are afraid ups will "push back"?. whats ridiculous is as a membership we let this get to the point that ups has all the power.ALOT OF PEOPLE AT UPS HAVE A ME,ME,ME WAY OF THINKING. W hat im saying is lets stop talking politics and lets get this job back to what it should be. All i hear from drivers now is "i just go to my truck stay out of union **** and go home". NEVER WAS LIKE THAT!!!

CRASH501

24 HOUR REPRESENTATION MY A...
I have an appt @ the local tomorrow , my blackberry calender got wiped out somehow . So I call the hall 2x today and the entire E-Board is out at a big meeting , That i can understand..
.....So i ask the receptionist if she can give Dave O a call on his cell and verify my time..................LMAO , RESPONSE oh Im sorry were not privi to the boards cell #'s
*** are you serious?.
OKAY i just hope my appt isnt early as I need 90 mins traveling time.
I have no one to blame for the lost appt other than myself but..........................

local804

24 HOUR REPRESENTATION MY A...
I have an appt @ the local tomorrow , my blackberry calender got wiped out somehow . So I call the hall 2x today and the entire E-Board is out at a big meeting , That i can understand..
.....So i ask the receptionist if she can give Dave O a call on his cell and verify my time..................LMAO , RESPONSE oh Im sorry were not privi to the boards cell #'s
*** are you serious?.
OKAY i just hope my appt isnt early as I need 90 mins traveling time.
I have no one to blame for the lost appt other than myself but..........................

local804

So it looks like you called at 3pm today, just wondering why you didnt leave a message on his voice mail or ask to speak to someone else? Not for nothing but your blackberry getting wiped out is not an emergency on the locals behalf. These guys are far from perfect but come on man.........
Good luck on the first with your case, hope you win.

CRASH501

So it looks like you called at 3pm today, just wondering why you didnt leave a message on his voice mail or ask to speak to someone else? Not for nothing but your blackberry getting wiped out is not an emergency on the locals behalf. These guys are far from perfect but come on man.........
Good luck on the first with your case, hope you win.[/QUOTE
no my blackberry is not their problem , thats why i called to verify the time for our meeting tomorrow !.
I did ask to speak to ANYONE else and I was told EVERYONE was in this meeting.
I gave her my name and was told to call back 8:30 / 9 AM
My question is this , HOW DO YOU BOAST 24 HR REPRESENTATION AND YOUR RECEPTIONIST HAS NO WAY TO CONTACT YOU DURING NORMAL BUISNESSS HOURS !

Had enough

Local 804, LOL still trying to protect your guys? You better get ready to battle a lot. Myself and a lot of the members (including their men) are hearing most of their support group is fed up. They turned out to lie, lie, lie. It did not take long at all for the members to see. There is no 24 - 7 representation at all. They have not been honest with anyone. What ever they said they were going to do to help us they made it worse. I have never seen so many men loosing jobs and days pay, because they have no idea what they are doing.
"Again, I am not saying that some are not nice guys, but they have no experience at all. I will keep on saying that. These delegates are scared **** of the company. They are not strong enough nor qualified to go against the company. UPS is taking over. We need an Executive board with a backbone and strength to protect us. These next 2 years can't come fast enough for me any many others."

local804

the answer is no I am not sticking up for them if you have a valid point. A guys crackberry pissing out and not remembering what time a meeting is totally an absurd reason to blast a 24 hour service when its the mkddle of the damn day.Sometimes accountability has to be directed to the right place. Lets adddress this issue at the next meeting and see what the board has to say. I dont forget they work for us and never will. Crash, your date is Oct 1 incase you forget you can come here to look nad like I said before, I hope you win.

CRASH501

the answer is no I am not sticking up for them if you have a valid point. A guys crackberry pissing out and not remembering what time a meeting is totally an absurd reason to blast a 24 hour service when its the mkddle of the damn day.Sometimes accountability has to be directed to the right place. Lets adddress this issue at the next meeting and see what the board has to say. I dont forget they work for us and never will. Crash, your date is Oct 1 incase you forget you can come here to look nad like I said before, I hope you win.

MY POINT EXACTLY , If the daytime reception has no contact info>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HELLO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
my crackberry is not the issue , the issue was not being able to contact ANYONE ON THE BOARD during normas buisness hours !

as far as my hearing friday I THANK THE FEW WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME THROUGH THIS YOU INCLUDED 804 !
AND THE EXCUSE I WAS GIVEN WAS the receptionist is a temp and couldnt find the numbers , she outright told me she did not have access to any !
IT IS WHAT IT IS , DAVE O SEEMS TO BE GUNG HO AND SINCERE WITH HIS JOB SO LETS SEE WHAT THE FUTURE BRINGS ! I DID FIND 1 THING OFF AS FAR AS THE LOCAL BRINGING IN A WITNESS ON MY BEHALF , THE WITNESS WAS NOT CONTACTED BY THE BOARD BUT RATHER THE AVTING SHOPPIE WAS TOLD TO ADVISE MGMT AND MY WITNESS THEY HAD THE LOCAL'S OK TO APPEAR.

lonewolf

Who is this little Midget from Foster Ave? I have to see who is eating alot of cheese.......Everyone knows a rats eat alot of cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AcesUp804

Who is this little Midget from Foster Ave? I have to see who is eating alot of cheese.......Everyone knows a rats eat alot of cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

name is frankie ,, i guy that was up Tony D @ss but he found out that Tony D is all about Tony D as a BA he was nothing more the a deal maker other Row A guys would laugh if you asked if Tony D was a good BA,the joke was he couldn't spell BA even if you gave him the B LOL, Joe R , Ralph and all the management people love him LOL of course LOL poor phil the guy use to be a good stewart , now look at him ,listening to Tony to long, when was the last time he put in a grievance for sups working ,, sending p/t home early and sups are working like crazy ,, but its not his fault he's getting old he's tired ,, whats the trade off he saves a guys job , big deal ,, live up to the tattoo on your arm or retire.i still love ya DOG.. now Tony is using Cyrus LOL poor little guy being used like a pawn and he doesn't even know it ,, to busy looking at the carrot in front of his face , Harry found out the hard way but he learned... you will to cyrus , remember were your from my 43rd street friend..........

EyesLookingIn

We heard that the new BA was put in Foster because the old BA was afraid of Tony D. Talked to a couple of old Row A board guys up north and they said it was a smart choice by Row B to bring him in because he was going to be key player on there slate to run against Row B and didn't think for a second that Row B would ask him.Even Anthony M said it was a good choice for the members.

Had enough

LMFAO! I was a full supporter of the old board, excluding a few. Anthony will be running from Tony D. also. He really is a nice guy but he is just another fat Marshallow with no backbone!

AcesUp804

LMFAO! I was a full supporter of the old board, excluding a few. Anthony will be running from Tony D. also. He really is a nice guy but he is just another fat Marshallow with no backbone!

that photo was great lol really funny....... Being a person in Foster your dead wrong , The couple of times I have seen Anthony and Tony D together they both say hello and shake hands. And saying he has no backbone you have no clue from what I'v heard he handles himself very well in the office, Reimo and the boys are already telling people that Anthony's going to be a problem. There's a very good buzz in the building about him. Again I'm sorry the promises Row A told you didn't work out... But I did see Tony D running ,, someone said spelling contest..............