Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

truckinaround

Been awful quiet in here boys and girls. How about a big hand for Ken Agitatir on his new publication?
LOCAL RETALIATOR

May 2012

I have been informed that our Local Agitator has returned after three years. The famous newsletter tells of the Agitator’s concerns of UPS management’s abuses towards our members. The Agitator’s newsletter only seems to appear every three years when there is a Local 804 executive election. Although the Agitator feigns concern for our rights, the reality of the situation... is that he is motivated by personal gain for himself and the current incompetent Executive Board.

Has the UPS management stopped the abuses of our members during the three years that have elapsed since the last issue of the Local Agitator? It is obvious, my fellow brothers and sisters of Local 804, that the so-called famous Agitator is only “AGITATED” during an election year.

The Agitator’s opening paragraph states, my fellow members: “It’s been about three years since my last issue of the Local Agitator.” My fellow members, every three years there is a general election for our Executive Board. How ironic, the Agitator’s concerns about the mistreatment of the members of our Local seem to only interest him and hit the press just prior to the Executive Board election.

If the Agitator was truly concerned about protecting the interests of the members of Local 804, he would have stayed with the current Board that he so proudly was a part of and he would not have resigned.

I, the Retaliator, am truly thankful for your resignation. Your resignation was the best service that you have provided for Local 804.

Now, I ask for one final, unselfish act of you: Please consider asking the rest of the current Executive Board that you, Mr. Agitator, so proudly align yourself with, to follow in your famous footsteps and resign, so that the members may rebuild the Local to what the they truly deserve and what you and the current Executive Board have destroyed.

I am looking forward to your next commentary, but please, Mr. Agitator, don’t keep me waiting another three years!

THE RETALIATOR

AcesUp804

So people attack him for attacking the company???? What a joke , you know Ken put his name out there when he did his letters why doesn't The Retaliator put his ????? Because we already know he is part of Members Voice , they are running scared..... Members Voice has no leader just a loser a 3 time loser ...... Please someone tell me what Tony Dontknownothing as done for our membership?????

I told you guys before when the time is right the stuff that will come out on Tony D will bury him and members voice..... LOL

This thread will never die! :)

I will try to get a copy scanned.
Speaking of things not dying..why am I still working with that person that deals drugs on the Brush local sort ? Security supposedly interviewed him and the steward that conspired with him to get his drugs out of the building yet he is still employed. Yet I still have to get scanned every night, what a joke. Did our security dept go to the video tape ? Did they interview the management person who as he was leaving the building remarked about the smell of pot but just kept on walking, good job .....Did they ever read the security guards statement ? What did happen was that security terminated the security guards employment , not right away mind you but weeks after because a complaint was filed.He was stupid enough to get the steward instead of a management person, he should have known better but the other two are still employed and are not model employees either.So I ask once again why do I have to work with people that conduct criminal activities on ups property and why would a seward assist a criminal.Once again security goes after the easy kills and terminates a 6.00 an hour security guard just making ends meet,nice job. Still have some faith, not much, that is still being looked at as well as his accomplice in crime.

CRASH501

So people attack him for attacking the company???? What a joke , you know Ken put his name out there when he did his letters why doesn't The Retaliator put his ????? Because we already know he is part of Members Voice , they are running scared..... Members Voice has no leader just a loser a 3 time loser ...... Please someone tell me what Tony Dontknownothing as done for our membership?????

I told you guys before when the time is right the stuff that will come out on Tony D will bury him and members voice..... LOL
You talk more S#!t than a proctologist, "PUT UP OR SHUT UP! you keep saying when the time is right, "THE TIME HAS BEEN RIGHT" people already know who they are voting for with the exception of some impressionable rookies!

Speaking of things not dying..why am I still working with that person that deals drugs on the Brush local sort ? Security supposedly interviewed him and the steward that conspired with him to get his drugs out of the building yet he is still employed. Yet I still have to get scanned every night, what a joke. Did our security dept go to the video tape ? Did they interview the management person who as he was leaving the building remarked about the smell of pot but just kept on walking, good job .....Did they ever read the security guards statement ? What did happen was that security terminated the security guards employment , not right away mind you but weeks after because a complaint was filed.He was stupid enough to get the steward instead of a management person, he should have known better but the other two are still employed and are not model employees either.So I ask once again why do I have to work with people that conduct criminal activities on ups property and why would a seward assist a criminal.Once again security goes after the easy kills and terminates a 6.00 an hour security guard just making ends meet,nice job. Still have some faith, not much, that is still being looked at as well as his accomplice in crime.

BRUSH SECURITY has been a joke in the 10 years that I work there, in the summer of 2002, 2 kelo's of dope convienently went missing under the watchfull eyes of brush ave L.P. 3 police dogs and 20 narcs tore that building apart for that package!
L.P. at brush is as crooked and or as dumb as could possibly be! "AND I DO NOT HIDE BEHIND MY ALIAS, THEY ALL KNOW WHO I AM!"

You talk more S#!t than a proctologist, "PUT UP OR SHUT UP! you keep saying when the time is right, "THE TIME HAS BEEN RIGHT" people already know who they are voting for with the exception of some impressionable rookies!

BRUSH SECURITY has been a joke in the 10 years that I work there, in the summer of 2002, 2 kelo's of dope convienently went missing under the watchfull eyes of brush ave L.P. 3 police dogs and 20 narcs tore that building apart for that package!
L.P. at brush is as crooked and or as dumb as could possibly be! "AND I DO NOT HIDE BEHIND MY ALIAS, THEY ALL KNOW WHO I AM!"
Crash, you always tell it like it is.......good for you. By the way how did you make out with your incident with the "steward" .

lookingatyou

Good job of not getting involved Manny P. See no evil, hear no evil. Maybe that security guard would have his job if you did yours as a responsible management person.Brush management at its finest. Thanks for doing your part in giving us a safe environment to work in..NOT...

CRASH501

Good job of not getting involved Manny P. See no evil, hear no evil. Maybe that security guard would have his job if you did yours as a responsible management person.Brush management at its finest. Thanks for doing your part in giving us a safe environment to work in..NOT...
Manny P, Hmmmm.... im actually surprised he's mr company, must have been one of his boys!

Manny P, Hmmmm.... im actually surprised he's mr company, must have been one of his boys!
I think its more like "my day is over and I don't want to extend my day and get involved" I bet if he were ever questioned he would develop amnesia. The whole situation just stinks big time and from where I stand there is no way that security is doing what they get paid to do to protect the rest of us from this element. What a disgrace.

Had enough

Hey aces we can see your going crazy on 804 cafe!!! Lol..... You should of came to the Members voice meet and greet. We saved a seat for you!!! You could of put your energy to positive things like getting our union we it should really!

Had enough

Hey aces we can see your going crazy on 804 cafe!!! Lol..... You should of came to the Members voice meet and greet. We saved a seat for you!!! You could of put your energy to positive things like getting our union we it should really be!!!!

AcesUp804

Heard that Members Voice Meet and Greet was to total flop this past saturday, 20 people showed up....LOL doesn't surprise me.....

At the union hall this past saturday heard there were over 100 people there for the contract campaign kickoff, campaign committee members from every building were there and flyers were handed out today at every building.

Nice to see our board getting the members involved and saying that everyone will know exactly what is going on. Not kept in the dark like the last 2 contracts.