Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Inthegame

Dan Carey would have given his seat up for you! Dan also had a lot to say.
Many years ago I heard Ron Carey say Jimmy Jr wasn't a pimple on Hoffa Sr. butt. So why does anyone think Dan Carey has anything to say. Dan Carey endorsed Fred Gegare who hated Ron Carey, and never missed an opportunity to blast Ron Carey. I guess no one told little Dan about that.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Many years ago I heard Ron Carey say Jimmy Jr wasn't a pimple on Hoffa Sr. butt. So why does anyone think Dan Carey has anything to say. Dan Carey endorsed Fred Gegare who hated Ron Carey, and never missed an opportunity to blast Ron Carey. I guess no one told little Dan about that.

So why now do you sound so worried about Dan Cary, are you afraid of what he's going to say......:panicsmiley:

AcesUp804

So why now do you sound so worried about Dan Cary, are you afraid of what he's going to say....

Who would ever be afraid of what Dan Carey says?? He has no creditably what so ever..... There is video's after video's of Dan Carey trashing the old board because of what they did to his dad. Fred Gegare help get his father thrown out of the teamsters and he was backing him???? Tony Donothing said he wanted to punch him in the face and p/ss on Ronnie's grave. Now he's backing Tony??? Did u see any white stuff under his nose on Saturday?? was his 21 yr old wife there.... Dan Carey was never a Teamster just free loading to try and get work....

The truth is that he thought Tim would give him a job in Local 804 and when he didn't get it he cried like a baby..... Ronnie's daughter's are still backing Tim 100% lets not forget the video were he thanks Tim and Jim for all they did for his father and he will never forget it.......

Dan Carey speaks at The Celebration of the Life and Work of Ron Carey - YouTube

804brown

Tony, why dont you remind your new little buddy, Dan, that you and the entire old E/B failed to show up at his father's wake or funeral or this memorial!! I hope you tell him the truth why you didnt show up: YOU HAVE NO BALLS!!

As for Dan himself, aces hit it right on the head. He expected a job from Tim after the election. It never happened, thank God. He might look like his dad when he dresses up and plays the labor-leader's-son -role. But he is no RON CAREY!!

It will be an interesting morning in October at the nominations with Dan endorsing Tony's crew and the rest of the Carey family endorsing the current E/B!!

804brown

Just seen the video on Members Voice website you are a liar total people there were about 40 and thats counting wifes kids and the members voice slate....40 total......:rofl: What a turn out...... Good to see that sell out Dan Carey was there guess Tony D promised him a job...... LOL

To the members on members voice slate sorry you wasted the money you guys kicked in and all of the OPH's and sick days plus vacation days you will lose wasting your time campaigning....... LOL

I agree. Most of the photos are of the slate members. Some kids and family members too. Pretty sad if thats the best they can do. If so many members are upset and "had enough" with this new board, where are they?? 40-50 "people" show up and this is a huge movement?? LOL. Looked pretty pathetic to me!! Looks like it is over before it even began in earnest.

Had enough

I agree. Most of the photos are of the slate members. Some kids and family members too. Pretty sad if thats the best they can do. If so many members are upset and "had enough" with this new board, where are they?? 40-50 "people" show up and this is a huge movement?? LOL. Looked pretty pathetic to me!! Looks like it is over before it even began in earnest.
You wish the turnout was small but I am happy to say your wrong. But to be honest, it's up to the members right? So we will see in a short time. But lying does not make it better! So why lie!!!!

truckinaround

I remember when Dan was your man. We were suppose to believe everything he said only in your favor? I am sure Rons not only turning in his grave for how you destroyed his Union, but now you are destroying the Carey name.

Had enough

I remember when Dan was your man. We were suppose to believe everything he said only in your favor? I am sure Rons not only turning in his grave for how you destroyed his Union, but now you are destroying the Carey name.
Are the 54 members that have to take the 3 day suspension ok out by you?

804 MOVING FORWARD

Just read Tony D's April letter to the members. What the Hell is is a "button down issue"? Did Tony mean "bottom line"? Someone should get this guy a proofreader if he's going to write his own material! Button down is a shirt Tony...and you're an empty one!

AcesUp804

Why does members voice have a link to the LOCAL RETALIATOR??? This person is attacking a local 804 member because he use to be part of our board.... This is why Tony D is a piece of garbage and only cares about himself...... He is showing his true colors .....

lookingatyou

Is the Union going to pay these members like they paid the Stewards??????
I recall a steward, who the board did not like, and he got hung out to dry by the board. He had to fight for himself to get his job back. Remember that Dave O.... , can you remember what happened about a year ago. If this e board does not like you they will ignore you.

lonewolf

Aces are you coming to the next Meet and Greet this way you can answer any questions the members have? Maybe with people around you, you will start saying the truth. You can tell them how you lost your Election, because you only have one friend. Now go back downstairs and sulk a little more.

AcesUp804

Aces are you coming to the next Meet and Greet this way you can answer any questions the members have? Maybe with people around you, you will start saying the truth. You can tell them how you lost your Election, because you only have one friend. Now go back downstairs and sulk a little more.

WOW you guys really do have nothing to say so you need me to make your greet go longer....