Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

heard that members voice meet and greet was to total flop this past saturday, 20 people showed up....lol doesn't surprise me.....

At the union hall this past saturday heard there were over 100 people there for the contract campaign kickoff, campaign committee members from every building were there and flyers were handed out today at every building.

Nice to see our board getting the members involved and saying that everyone will know exactly what is going on. Not kept in the dark like the last 2 contracts.

aces.....you lying sack of crap.!!!!

Had enough

Heard that Members Voice Meet and Greet was to total flop this past saturday, 20 people showed up....LOL doesn't surprise me.....

At the union hall this past saturday heard there were over 100 people there for the contract campaign kickoff, campaign committee members from every building were there and flyers were handed out today at every building.

Nice to see our board getting the members involved and saying that everyone will know exactly what is going on. Not kept in the dark like the last 2 contracts.
Actually there was not a seat left in the house. Dan Carey would have given his seat up for you! Just a Picture to let everyone know what a lair you are. I just got this off of their FB page. There are plenty more. All in all there were a least 100 to 125 Members. This was just one part of the room. Dan also had a lot to say.

EyesLookingIn

It really doesn't matter how many people were at Tony's get together he can't win.....

Tony will get 800-900 votes and Tim will get 1500-1600 ,

If Billy puts a slate together then,

Tony will get 600-700 Billy will get 300-400 and Tim will get 1200-1300

Inthegame

It really doesn't matter how many people were at Tony's get together he can't win.....

Tony will get 800-900 votes and Tim will get 1500-1600 ,

If Billy puts a slate together then,

Tony will get 600-700 Billy will get 300-400 and Tim will get 1200-1300
Eyes is wise. Incumbents win at a 90%+ rate when multiple slates run.

lonewolf

Vinny M /aka aces never tells the truth. He must dream of things to say while he is in the basement. Are you talking to yourself again?

AcesUp804

Actually there was not a seat left in the house. Dan Carey would have given his seat up for you! Just a Picture to let everyone know what a lair you are. I just got this off of their FB page. There are plenty more. All in all there were a least 100 to 125 Members. This was just one part of the room. Dan also had a lot to say.

Just seen the video on Members Voice website you are a liar total people there were about 40 and thats counting wifes kids and the members voice slate....40 total......:rofl: What a turn out...... Good to see that sell out Dan Carey was there guess Tony D promised him a job...... LOL

To the members on members voice slate sorry you wasted the money you guys kicked in and all of the OPH's and sick days plus vacation days you will lose wasting your time campaigning....... LOL