Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

Great video! Listen to the members!
Why don't you go inside of the buildings instead of playing outside? Members are being walked off the job all over the place. You won't even be around for the contract so who are you BSing. Maybe cigar Pete can run around and do his song and dance for us again. That really helped the last time. LOL

AcesUp804

Why don't you go inside of the buildings instead of playing outside? Members are being walked off the job all over the place. You won't even be around for the contract so who are you BSing. Maybe cigar Pete can run around and do his song and dance for us again. That really helped the last time. LOL

Love to hear the fear in your voice Tony D.....

Members are being walked because of the weak language in our contract....
Members are being walked because there is NO MORE DEAL MAKING.....
Members are being walked because their not doing their job.....

2 contracts came and went and you TONY D and ANGELO did nothing but gave give backs......

THE MEMBERS DON'T WANT YOU TO NEGOTIATE OUR NEXT CONTRACT......

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TWICE AND FAILED THE MEMBERS........

AcesUp804

Hey Tony D wake up and smell the coffee brother, your not getting in...

For the delegate convention you got 800 votes...

You then asked and told your supporters to vote for Fred Gegare and he got 400 votes...

You then had a meet and greet only 30 members showed up , Tony D begged YES begged people in Foster to show up and they blew him off....

Just like when you ran for steward in your center and everyone said they would vote for you what happen??????

YOU LOST 51 - 19 to a steward that is a space cadet Harry W....

I REALLY HOPE YOU SPEND EVERY DIME YOU HAVE ON THIS ELECTION .....

ALL FOR NOTHING........

Had enough

Tdu productions, we are paying now and will continue to pay. They are telling people to fill out the survey for the new contract.
How about the respect and power back to Local 804 Members that was promised when they were elected two and one half years ago.
They are hiding behind their blow up dolls again! Plus it's costing us again!

AcesUp804

Members Voice is still putting lies on there website...

( this is in 'about us' section @ members voice website )

Alphonso Cyrus
Serves as the Shop Steward for two Package Centers, representing over 180 drivers and full-time helpers. <--------- THIS IS A LIE

He is a 4 year steward that ONLY represents 1 center Times Plaza NOT 2

Guess Tony needs to build up his little puppet :puppet:

COME ON TONY TELL THE TRUTH...............

lookingatyou

Am I the only one who could care less about the drugs in Brush story??
:drunkbf:That is exactly the problem....no one cares...until someone gets hurt or worse, because of these a--holes. I will say it loud and clear, if you deal drugs or cover it up in a UPS facility you should be terminated period. If something happened to a member of your family because of someone being high on the job you would be the first to say that the company should have one something, but to have the I don't care attitude is just wrong, pure and simple wrong. We are not stupid, we all know what went down at Brush and how it got swept under the rug by loss prevention ( right Tom C ). To hell with any of you that want to continue to not do anything or who continue the coverup, whether it be drinking while on duty or whether it be bringing drugs into the building or helping get them out of the building it is harmful to employees who want to just be able to come to work in a safe environment.

Hello cafe this is my first time posting on the site but i feel i have to speak up about my business agent that represents my hub this guy does nothing. the reason i came forward now is because i heard that my business agent anthony.c maybe running his own slate this year :nobrainzombis: hey ANT i know you well enough and i watched you over the years all the deals you made going home everyday when you were a package car driver now your a do nothing business agent hey ANT get the shop steward part right before you leap to president :vacuumsm:ken.r was much better atleast ken.r cared Well there i got that off my chest i feel better And by the way Mr. President you know whats going on here because you have been told more than once so you ignore our pleads now but u will begg us for forgiveness in november i promise you you will not get it. some board members will get my vote but not all and i will influence my fellow employees to do the same.

EyesLookingIn

Hey 10013 that's pretty funny that you felt Ken R was better then Anthony C , that's makes you very clueless , something tells me your bitter about something. I know one of the stewards from spring st very well and he tells me the only steward in that building that has a problem with Anthony C is Alex Z the night steward that's running with members voice but that doesn't surprise me.

Maybe your Alex. lol

Welcome to BC you have a right to speak your mind but it helps to give facts.

Hey 10013 that's pretty funny that you felt Ken R was better then Anthony C , that's makes you very clueless , something tells me your bitter about something. I know one of the stewards from spring st very well and he tells me the only steward in that building that has a problem with Anthony C is Alex Z the night steward that's running with members voice but that doesn't surprise me.

Maybe your Alex. lol
Welcome to BC you have a right to speak your mind but it helps to give facts.
:panicsmiley:hey listen i speak truth to power this is my building i know what is happening here what building are you from no way is it 10013 because you would know for yourself and apparently you do not we will see in november and hey my name is not Alex just for the record hey ant you do not deserve to be where you are when you first got pulled up i said at first let me give the guy a chance maybe he would rise to the occasion maybe he would leave his old ways behind :dissapointed: but nope the same old ant a smoove talker but full of hot air BRING KEN.R BACK hey ken we apologize

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

The only talk of early contract notifications are from TDU and Local 804's E Board. The President of Local 804 quotes on the local site " The International Union is considering starting contract negotiations early, possibly as soon as this Fall. "

Can anyone confirm this with backup, is this true.

or is this another way to funnel funds from our local to TDU. In 2 years our Local has given TDU about $49,000.00 - how much more do they want to give this year to TDU. They tell Tim what to do and Tim says how much do you want..

lookingatyou

:drunkbf:That is exactly the problem....no one cares...until someone gets hurt or worse, because of these a--holes. I will say it loud and clear, if you deal drugs or cover it up in a UPS facility you should be terminated period. If something happened to a member of your family because of someone being high on the job you would be the first to say that the company should have one something, but to have the I don't care attitude is just wrong, pure and simple wrong. We are not stupid, we all know what went down at Brush and how it got swept under the rug by loss prevention ( right Tom C ). To hell with any of you that want to continue to not do anything or who continue the coverup, whether it be drinking while on duty or whether it be bringing drugs into the building or helping get them out of the building it is harmful to employees who want to just be able to come to work in a safe environment.
Its almost the start of a brand new week, let's see if anything changes in the land of see no evil, hear no evil, do no evil.