Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804 MOVING FORWARD

Do your own homework, Mistake. hall stated in Fort Lauderdale that he expected negotiations to begin in October. That came from hall, not a TDU website! Check the IBT website. I
would suggest that you check your facts rather than stick your head up your ass, or the rather ample ass of Tony D, before you question the IBT position on early negotiations. Their position does not bode well for us....but then again...it's not something that your pal Tony has shyed away from in the past. How'd we make out then, Mistake?

Had enough

Do your own homework, Mistake. hall stated in Fort Lauderdale that he expected negotiations to begin in October. That came from hall, not a TDU website! Check the IBT website. I
would suggest that you check your facts rather than stick your head up your ass, or the rather ample ass of Tony D, before you question the IBT position on early negotiations. Their position does not bode well for us....but then again...it's not something that your pal Tony has shyed away from in the past. How'd we make out then, Mistake?
Hey moving in Circles! Dont worry you won't be around for the next contract!

Had enough

Is that your usual response? Do you think everyone on here is on the board? Get a grip
No I know Crash isn't! Just playing with you Crash!

But don't worry you won't be around either. If you did one thing you promised in your false campaign, which we are paying for, we would't be talking!!!!!!

Ibt804Hammer

No I know Crash isn't! Just playing with you Crash!

But don't worry you won't be around either. If you did one thing you promised in your false campaign, which we are paying for, we would't be talking!!!!!!

Wrong again ... I am not on the board like you think everyone on here is. I will be here for a few more years, thats a fact. The difference is I wont have to stay as long as you to retire.

You sound pretty gay to me but then again you are in Manhattan....
ok buddy who are you the ant.c protector :bag:whoever you are ant.c knows what i say is true and so does everyone in this place 10013 i have a few friends in foster and its all the same words you get back about ant.c 1.Hiding out in the corner 2.in the dm pocket 3.supervisors dont respect him when he is there 4.a bullsh#$%t artist. I will not support our board because of ant.c:strikesmileys: Tim you lost my vote months ago i will vote one person at a time its just not right that ANTHONY.C is a business agent in nyc maybe south texas somewhere but not in nyc and be sure i have atleast 65 to 80 guys who feel the same here at 10013 if i had extra money i would setup a web site to get my point of view out there and just in case you want to know who i voted for last time out Tim AND TONY.M AND PETE.M AND TONY.D AND ANGELO AND PATTY.D AND MIKE.H

You mean like the last contract that our old board told us was a good contract. Or did you like that contract?
no one i met yet said that the last contract was good it was bad thats why i did not support howie i think he sold us out last time out he should have retired in 2009 just like tim should retire in 2012 and elevate someone else to the presidental spot but no way could it be anthony.c
:kidseyessmiley2:

EyesLookingIn

ok buddy who are you the ant.c protector :bag:whoever you are ant.c knows what i say is true and so does everyone in this place 10013 i have a few friends in foster and its all the same words you get back about ant.c 1.Hiding out in the corner 2.in the dm pocket 3.supervisors dont respect him when he is there 4.a bullsh#$%t artist. I will not support our board because of ant.c:strikesmileys: Tim you lost my vote months ago i will vote one person at a time its just not right that ANTHONY.C is a business agent in nyc maybe south texas somewhere but not in nyc and be sure i have atleast 65 to 80 guys who feel the same here at 10013 if i had extra money i would setup a web site to get my point of view out there and just in case you want to know who i voted for last time out Tim AND TONY.M AND PETE.M AND TONY.D AND ANGELO AND PATTY.D AND MIKE.H

After talking to feeder drivers that were from Manhattan South it's obvious that you are full of crap and not from Manhattan South you are one of the regulars here that bash our board.... First NO ONE in that building calls where they work center 10013 you idoit....there are now 3 center WTC , Hudson and Village use to be Knickerbocker,Battery, WTC and Village ,,, 10013 is a zip code that is delivered to by Manhattan South there are about 10 drivers that deliver that zip not 65-80 what a A hole you are.. , I guess when you talked to that clown of a steward thats on members voice Alex Z he gave you wrong info.

Anthony C has 75% of that building and by the time the ballots go out he will have 95% like you said he's a good talker thats only because its the truth.

You think that Anthony C is running his own slate LOL you really are a clown.

I like when you said "Tim you lost my vote months ago i will vote one person at a time its just not right that ANTHONY.C is a business agent in nyc" LOL you must be HadEnough by the way you type.

MEMBERS VOICE IS SCARED TO DEATH OF ANTHONY C HE IS BECOMING MORE POPULAR EVER DAY , FEEDER GUYS OUT OF FOSTER TELL ME THAT EVEN LONG TIME TONY D SUPPORTERS ARE SAYING OPENLY THAT THEY WILL VOTE FOR ANTHONY C NEXT ELECTION.

TIM AND COMPANY WILL WIN EASY. There's always 2015 LOL

CRASH501

:drunkbf:That is exactly the problem....no one cares...until someone gets hurt or worse, because of these a--holes. I will say it loud and clear, if you deal drugs or cover it up in a UPS facility you should be terminated period. If something happened to a member of your family because of someone being high on the job you would be the first to say that the company should have one something, but to have the I don't care attitude is just wrong, pure and simple wrong. We are not stupid, we all know what went down at Brush and how it got swept under the rug by loss prevention ( right Tom C ). To hell with any of you that want to continue to not do anything or who continue the coverup, whether it be drinking while on duty or whether it be bringing drugs into the building or helping get them out of the building it is harmful to employees who want to just be able to come to work in a safe environment.
i BET if these guys were pushing their **** near toms driveway, or sparked one up in his driveway HE WOULD DO SOMETHING, call a cop or get someone who's actually doing their job!

lookingatyou

i BET if these guys were pushing their **** near toms driveway, or sparked one up in his driveway HE WOULD DO SOMETHING, call a cop or get someone who's actually doing their job!
Seems like Tom is following in the footsteps of the other coverup artist Ralph friend ( thank heaven he retired ) How can they all live the lie every single day ? The shame about it the whole incident had to be caught on camera, what happened to the video, what happened to the statement from the guard they terminated ? Does anyone ever LOOK & OBSERVE what goes on with that building at night ? The keystone cops should take a real close look, they might be surprised at what they will see...:drunkbf::panicsmiley::didimiss::bag:drinking, timecards, overtime, sabotage,

After talking to feeder drivers that were from Manhattan South it's obvious that you are full of crap and not from Manhattan South you are one of the regulars here that bash our board.... First NO ONE in that building calls where they work center 10013 you idoit....there are now 3 center WTC , Hudson and Village use to be Knickerbocker,Battery, WTC and Village ,,, 10013 is a zip code that is delivered to by Manhattan South there are about 10 drivers that deliver that zip not 65-80 what a A hole you are.. , I guess when you talked to that clown of a steward thats on members voice Alex Z he gave you wrong info.

Anthony C has 75% of that building and by the time the ballots go out he will have 95% like you said he's a good talker thats only because its the truth.

I like when you said "Tim you lost my vote months ago i will vote one person at a time its just not right that ANTHONY.C is a business agent in nyc" LOL you must be HadEnough by the way you type.

MEMBERS VOICE IS SCARED TO DEATH OF ANTHONY C HE IS BECOMING MORE POPULAR EVER DAY , FEEDER GUYS OUT OF FOSTER TELL ME THAT EVEN LONG TIME TONY D SUPPORTERS ARE SAYING OPENLY THAT THEY WILL VOTE FOR ANTHONY C NEXT ELECTION.

:bdayparty:
hey buddy boy when people called my ex wife a fat pig i did'nt get mad you wanna know why because it was true so tough guy don't get mad when i lay down the carpet about ant.c stop living in day dreamland and name calling don't scare me i must have hit the temple :getwell:Tim.s you made a mistake now fix it you came down here and lied to our faces twice i know you felt the cold winds blowin

you are so funny my side is hurting wait let me get off the floor :happy2: ANTHONY.C AS PRESIDENT OF LOCAL 804 NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

seems like tom is following in the footsteps of the other coverup artist ralph friend ( thank heaven he retired ) how can they all live the lie every single day ? The shame about it the whole incident had to be caught on camera, what happened to the video, what happened to the statement from the guard they terminated ? Does anyone ever look & observe what goes on with that building at night ? The keystone cops should take a real close look, they might be surprised at what they will see...:drunkbf::panicsmiley::didimiss::bag:drinking, timecards, overtime, sabotage,
rats always get buried in the end

lookingatyou

rats always get buried in the end
Hey 10013....sc...w you....clear enough. Wanting to work in a drug free environment is my right, and call it what you may but I call it standing up for what is morally right and if you do not like it....tough ****. You sound like one of those three monkeys " see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"