Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Hey 10013....sc...w you....clear enough. Wanting to work in a drug free environment is my right, and call it what you may but I call it standing up for what is morally right and if you do not like it....tough ****. You sound like one of those three monkeys " see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"
ask tony.d he knows the rules rats are the scum of the earth but hey you seem like a smart guy you will figure it out one way or another

lonewolf

After talking to feeder drivers that were from Manhattan South it's obvious that you are full of crap and not from Manhattan South you are one of the regulars here that bash our board.... Fi NO ONE in that building calls where they work center 10013 you idoit....there are now 3 center WTC , Hudson and Village use to be Knickerbocker,Battery, WTC and Village ,,, 10013 is a zip code that is delivered to by Manhattan South there are about 10 drivers that deliver that zip not 65-80 what a A hole you are.. , I guess when you talked to that clown of a steward thats on members voice Alex Z he gave you wrong info.

Anthony C has 75% of that building and by the time the ballots go out he will have 95% like you said he's a good talker thats only because its the truth.

You think that Anthony C is running his own slate LOL you really are a clown.

I like when you said "Tim you lost my vote months ago i will vote one person at a time its just not right that ANTHONY.C is a business agent in nyc" LOL you must be HadEnough by the way you type.

MEMBERS VOICE IS SCARED TO DEATH OF ANTHONY C HE IS BECOMING MORE POPULAR EVER DAY , FEEDER GUYS OUT OF FOSTER TELL ME THAT EVEN LONG TIME TONY D SUPPORTERS ARE SAYING OPENLY THAT THEY WILL VOTE FOR ANTHONY C NEXT ELECTION.

TIM AND COMPANY WILL WIN EASY. There's always 2015 LOL
Hey eye/aces/Vinny. Stop all your crap. Including being different screen names!!!! Stop it and go back downstairs .
You are one perpetual liar. Go talk to your one friend, Everyone knows he is one marshmallo.

lookingatyou

ask tony.d he knows the rules rats are the scum of the earth but hey you seem like a smart guy you will figure it out one way or another
This is not about Tony D ....this is very simple....Brush Ave management need to get really involved in getting integrity and honesty back in that building. If the current security people want to look the other way, which we all know that they did, maybe they should be replaced by someone that does not have misplaced loyalties. None of this would even be going on if security did the proper thing from the beginning. I really dispise coming to work in a building where so many dishonest and illegal things go on every day and management turns a blind eye. Drinking, illegal drugs, job sabotage, etc,etc have no place in the place where I work but things will not change until people come clean......let's go to the video tape....or are they scared to look.......

EyesLookingIn

Just shows you have nothing to say. Call me who u like. Rumor is that 2 guys are leaving members voice plus 2 guys from the hall are going to run with Bill B.

CRASH501

This is not about Tony D ....this is very simple....Brush Ave management need to get really involved in getting integrity and honesty back in that building. If the current security people want to look the other way, which we all know that they did, maybe they should be replaced by someone that does not have misplaced loyalties. None of this would even be going on if security did the proper thing from the beginning. I really dispise coming to work in a building where so many dishonest and illegal things go on every day and management turns a blind eye. Drinking, illegal drugs, job sabotage, etc,etc have no place in the place where I work but things will not change until people come clean......let's go to the video tape....or are they scared to look.......

BUDDY, it sounds like youve been at brush as long as me or longer. Im sure we probably know each other, if so you have seen the GIANT target on my back. "UPS MANAGEMENT HAS SELECTIVE TARGETING" L.P. tends to pick a person that they dont care for or are actually afraid of (not physically) someone like myself who knows their rights and speaks their mind way too freely! they fear the educated employee, they want skulls and puppets who just go with the flow, when you have multiple shop stewards and even drivers like nick b. who are in the pockets of L.P. and grab ass or kiss ass to save their own "IT'S A PROBLEM" hourlies nee to open their eyes and see through the B*[[SH!+ and remove these guys from their high horses!

lonewolf

Heard 2 leaving members voice also... sorry Tony
The Members Voice is stronger then ever. They are all out tonight hanging out with the members. They had a very productive week. You got the wrong info man. But again aces/vinny is the biggest liar going. Go back in the basement Vinny.

Ibt804Hammer

They would be stupid not to go. No chance where they are now. All tony has are row b haters, not actual followers. Bill will take for sure. Wow! 7000 members ans you have 104 likes on Facebook including the boys..lol

Last edited:

AcesUp804

The Members Voice is stronger then ever. They are all out tonight hanging out with the members. They had a very productive week. You got the wrong info man. But again aces/vinny is the biggest liar going. Go back in the basement Vinny.

Productive week? You are really a clown.... Handing out pens what a joke... Hey Tony we're those pens made in a union shop? Dan Carey is telling people that if Tony wins he's getting a job in the hall.

A driver outside Foster asked Tony what his salary would be is he got in the hall Tony said there are other things to worry about and that will be decided once he is in the hall. LOL

804brown

Billy is trying to put together an all atar team.He will take 2 from you for sure.

What kind of all star team?? One with 11 feeders?? LOL!! So you are trying to say there will be 3 slates running in november?? That will be fun. I dont think he has any pull anymore. Granted he is intelligent whereas Tony is a dope, but Buhlert is still complicit with what went on with the last board: the 2 weak contracts, the pension cut, the health and welfare problems, the high salaries, etc. The only real challenge to the current E/B would be stewards with no connection to the old board and NO FORMER E/B MEMBERS!!

Had enough

They would be stupid not to go. No chance where they are now. All tony has are row b haters, not actual followers. Bill will take for sure. Wow! 7000 members ans you have 104 likes on Facebook including the boys..lol
I think you are underestimating The Members Voice! I guess we will see soon. I have never heard so many complaints about the old board like I am hearing about Tim and his slate! Members are all saying what a mistake we made. They truly are like the gang that couldn't shoot straight!

804brown

I think you are underestimating The Members Voice! I guess we will see soon. I have never heard so many complaints about the old board like I am hearing about Tim and his slate! Members are all saying what a mistake we made. They truly are like the gang that couldn't shoot straight!

You never heard the complaints about the old board?? What world do you live in?? Did you ever attend the general membership meetings?? Our memberhip rebelled against Howie and Tony and co. You want complaints?? What about how the old board members stopped showing up at our buildings and stopped caring?? How about rejecting Howie and Tony and Billy's contract they backed?? How about a 2 to 1 election results??

That election was not a mistake. No one thinks putting those old guys back in will make it better. Granted some are not that enthused about the current board but they are smart enough to understand that this election is a choice between moving forward and going backward.

Had enough

Howie had to go for sure. He should of retired a few years ago. It's a new slate with some experience mixed in. I said this before. That was a 40 yr plus running slate. Sure people want a change, but after 2 years the membership saw what Tim and these inexperience boys did to our local. Give it up buddy, they are done!!, open your ears and eyes! :nobrainzombis: This board has done NOT one thing right. Including fixing the medical. The members fixed the medical, you screwed us. We are paying now.

Tony.d i not sure if your ready to be president still gathering my facts on that question too paranoid i did vote for him last time out but i know for sure Tim.s is not what i wanted Tim got my vote the first time This guy is promising too many people too many things he can not bring to pass he is now know as a big fat liar too many people say the samething about this guy he is a liar liar liar he should retire asap plus he looks like a huge slob Bill.b as president really not sure about bill either not sure if billy is emotionally stable enough to be our president coo coo for coco puffs if you get my drift grabbing your schlong in front of women and children i can not forgive or forget and last is my former co worker BIG ANTHONY .C THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THIS GUY COULD BE PRESIDENT OF LOCAL 804 THIS GUY IS QUICK TO SAY IM NOT THE PRESIDENT AS IF TO SAY THE PRESIDENTS SCREWIN UP DON'T BLAME ME. i hate shaking your hand but in this game thats what you do i need my job im sure phil.c can attest to that

Howie had to go for sure. He should of retired a few years ago. It's a new slate with some experience mixed in. I said this before. That was a 40 yr plus running slate. Sure people want a change, but after 2 years the membership saw what Tim and these inexperience boys did to our local. Give it up buddy, they are done!!, open your ears and eyes! :nobrainzombis: This board has done NOT one thing right. Including fixing the medical. The members fixed the medical, you screwed us. We are paying now.
NOT ALL TRUE THEY HOLD MUCH BETTER GENERAL MEMBERSHIPS MEETINGS MORE INFO ABOUT WHATS GOING ON MORE TRAINING FOR MEMBERS THAT SUBPAR AFTER HOUR CALL SERVICE IS AN UPGRADE SOMETHINGS HAVE IMPROVED THE SAFETY TEAMS SHOULD BE PUT BACK THE WORST THING IS THEY HIRED BIG ANTHONY. C THE GO HOME STEWARD THE STAND IN THE CORNER BUSINESS AGENT

804brown

10, you seem to have a hangup about Anthony. From all I hear and see, he is a real good BA. Does he stand in the corner, i dont know but everyone has their own style. Some people are more in your face and aggressive and others are quiet but effective.

You are right, the meetings are night and day. Anyone can have their say and not get booed or spoken over by the board. They run twicce as long but we are also getting twice the amount of info and opinions by both the board members and the rank and file. The trainings have been great. I try to get to as many as they have. As for the call service, much improved. i dont call in the middle of the night but when I do call I get a BA or a call back later that day. On the safety teams, I disagree. Let UPS fail their little Ketter audits. If they want the committees back, we should get something for it.

Also, who is saying that Anthony is running on a different slate?? For president?? Listen, he is a smart guy who knows his stuff but he has got to move a little slower here (not a fat joke). Maybe one day. As for Tim, I see him as quite effective. He listens to everything you say and takes the time to explain things to you. I appreciate the fact that he runs a union that informs us and wants to involve us and not talk down to us. That itself is an big improvement over Howie. As for Buhlert, yes he was undignified when he grabbed himself at the union meeting but that does not mean he is unqualified to lead our union. We all do stupid stuff sometimes. My beefs with him is his record when he was VP. And of course ,Tony is just a clown!!

Ibt804Hammer

Bill B was never leader or even the number 2 man of the union. You can't blame the way Howie ran the union on him. He might be a dhead and a miserable person but in my opinion, the smartest member in this union.