Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Ibt804Hammer

Maybe tony yells but at least from the old board you had job protection. Not like this board who lets the company walk all over you. It sucks in Melville now. They don't know what he is doing.

I will agree there was better job protection eith the old board but do not tell me Tony was any reason for it, example Liam. There still were plenty of people getting fired back then also. Melville is a joke right now, I blame Pete and partly Tim. You have a reason to complain.

I will agree there was better job protection eith the old board but do not tell me Tony was any reason for it, example Liam. There still were plenty of people getting fired back then also. Melville is a joke right now, I blame Pete and partly Tim. You have a reason to complain.
:confused2: did i hear the story wrong dave.o pulled the melville job not pete and tim approved it please help me to understand

Brown cafe has become an outlet for me to air my differences with Anthony .C i may have been little emotional but everything i said was from the heart and true Anthony.C is a :censored2: artist who should not be trusted i have recieved messages asking me to endorse members voice slate and gentlemen i will not do that at this time in history Timmys crew i have my issues with 99% with Timmy himself Billy .B i can never forget what you did infront of this membership+ my son was there for god sake :ashamed: and my oldtime friend Tonys team is lacking real punching power so as it stands today im torn. Hey Timmy lose Anthony .C:smart: Hey Tony.D lose Danny.M :wink2: and Billy lose Steve.M and i still will not support you lol:cold:

ANTHONY.C IS OFFICALLY TRYING TO DO HIS JOB BETTER :winnersmiley:HEY ANTHONY.C I KNEW YOU HAD TO COME TO THE CAFE BUT I'M BEING TOLD YOU HAVE MADE POSTS ON THE CAFE :fantasysmiley:INTERESTING I HAVE YOUR SCREEN NAME I WILL REVEAL IT AS SOON AS I GO THRU ALL THE POST CONNECTED TO IT :group-hug:THANKS GUYS FOR THE INSIGHT :yesssmileyf::beersmiley:WOW SO FAR IT MAKES SENSE :surprised:

Last edited:

AcesUp804

We already know that you are really hadenough try a different name.

Members voice is done they can't win nobody wants them to negotiate our next contract.

Sorry 'NO BALLS DONATO' someone put stickers that said no balls donato all over the locker room lol

Get Nancy on the phone and have her start filling out your retirement papers lol

EyesLookingIn

Aces you are so right. Here in 43rd St most people would rather Angelo G as the BA over what is here but nobody wants to see Angelo or Tony negotiate our contract. Absolutely Not.. We have to give this E Board a chance to see what they can do for us because we already know what Angelo , Tony and John did for us the last two contracts.. NOTHING.

aces you are so right. Here in 43rd st most people would rather angelo g as the ba over what is here but nobody wants to see angelo or tony negotiate our contract. Absolutely not.. We have to give this e board a chance to see what they can do for us because we already know what angelo , tony and john did for us the last two contracts.. Nothing.
all i can say is this: Heaven forbid this current e board gets elected again, if you think its bad now with ups walking all over us it will just get worse twenty fold.

lonewolf

We already know that you are really hadenough try a different name.

Members voice is done they can't win nobody wants them to negotiate our next contract.

Sorry 'NO BALLS DONATO' someone put stickers that said no balls donato all over the locker room lol

Get Nancy on the phone and have her start filling out your retirement papers lol
Hey Vinny you are always lying. You don't even know what you are saying. The only thing stuck, is you face ************. No one pays attention to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

AcesUp804

Hey Vinny you are always lying. You don't even know what you are saying. The only thing stuck, is you face **************. No one pays attention to you.

lol what's the matter Tony D don't start crying, you still giving Nancy money every week for Tony Jr

Last edited by a moderator:

CRASH501

Aces you are so right. Here in 43rd St most people would rather Angelo G as the BA over what is here but nobody wants to see Angelo or Tony negotiate our contract. Absolutely Not.. We have to give this E Board a chance to see what they can do for us because we already know what Angelo , Tony and John did for us the last two contracts.. NOTHING.
John was onlythere for the last contract, and if you think the entire board has a valid say in negotiations your nuts......