Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

EyesLookingIn

John was onlythere for the last contract, and if you think the entire board has a valid say in negotiations your nuts......

The truth is we don't know who negotiated anything with the old board because they keep the membership in the dark.

I'm sure Bill B and Tony D had a say.

Lets not forget that John N did go back to the members and told them to vote yes on the last contract.

Amazin Amazin Amazin Big Anthony.C you have an opinion about alot of things not to mention the people you bashed in the past two years on this website well the bar is closing and its time to pay your tab. Many will be shock by our discovery some will not be surprised at all ANTHONY.C BUSINESS AGENT FOR 10013 SHOULD NOT BE A BUSINESS AGENT IN AMERICA MUST LESS NYC HEY ANT YOU PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK ALOT ON HERE ACES UP IS BUSINESS AGENT ANTHONY.C

AcesUp804

I love that Tony D's ball washers are realizing that there dream of get him back in the hall are slipping away.

Call me Anthony C , Vinny Green Jacket , Ham sandwich Jack who ever you like I love it.

I know Tony D for over 25 years and I know what a disease he really is, the way he has turned his back on his friends. So many off us supported and helped Tony get into the hall. So many of us spent money and time to help him get to we're he wanted to go.

How does Tony show his loyalty to the people that stood behind him? He picks Alfonso to run with him because he's black , what a slap in the face to people like Phil C and Frank friend or Dave M great stewards out of our building for years , people that supported Tony to the end.

Its all about Tony D, he is a piece of garbage , you want to say that I pat Anthony C on the back you are 100% correct I couldn't care who was our BA as long as they were against Tony D.

Never forget that Ron Carey did not want Tony D to be in the hall. There was a reason why because Ronnie knew Tony was only for Tony when he was a steward he never went to stewards or general membership meetings and that p/ssed Ronnie off.

WOW I give you half credit for coming out with the truth you 2 :censored2:.

1. She was never fired.

2. There was never a hearing.

3. Anthony was never present when she came back to the building.

4. Dave is a good steward but he didn't save her job there was nothing to save all the company could have done was put her on a 72.

5. Management wants to fire her so the info you got from management was wrong.

6. Thats all Tony D does is get info from UPS management every morning piece of garbage.

7. Maybe next time check with MistakeVoting4 since he is from that center.

Wow Big Anthony defending himself again :consoling:

I love that Tony D's ball washers are realizing that there dream of get him back in the hall are slipping away.

Call me Anthony C , Vinny Green Jacket , Ham sandwich Jack who ever you like I love it.

I know Tony D for over 25 years and I know what a disease he really is, the way he has turned his back on his friends. So many off us supported and helped Tony get into the hall. So many of us spent money and time to help him get to we're he wanted to go.

How does Tony show his loyalty to the people that stood behind him? He picks Alfonso to run with him because he's black , what a slap in the face to people like Phil C and Frank friend or Dave M great stewards out of our building for years , people that supported Tony to the end.

Its all about Tony D, he is a piece of garbage , you want to say that I pat Anthony C on the back you are 100% correct I couldn't care who was our BA as long as they were against Tony D.

Never forget that Ron Carey did not want Tony D to be in the hall. There was a reason why because Ronnie knew Tony was only for Tony when he was a steward he never went to stewards or general membership meetings and that p/ssed Ronnie off.
:panicsmiley: the gig is up

AcesUp804

Wow Big Anthony defending himself again :consoling:

I'm a guy from Foster who talks to a lot of people management , union , stewards and BA. If you really know Anthony C then you know he likes to talk and will always tell people the truth about what's going on. So yes do I get stuff from him I sure do just like I get stuff from stewards and managers in my building.

EyesLookingIn

ANTHONY.C BUSINESS AGENT FOR 10013 SHOULD NOT BE A BUSINESS AGENT IN AMERICA MUST LESS NYC

You said Anthony.C business agent for 10013? what the heck are you talking about nothing in Manhattan South is called 10013 you are not from that building. Change your name again it didn't work.

You said Anthony.C business agent for 10013? what the heck are you talking about nothing in Manhattan South is called 10013 you are not from that building. Change your name again it didn't work.
Manhattan South who ever said anything about Manhattan South:happy2:you did so you know what i mean when i say 10013

I'm a guy from Foster who talks to a lot of people management , union , stewards and BA. If you really know Anthony C then you know he likes to talk and will always tell people the truth about what's going on. So yes do I get stuff from him I sure do just like I get stuff from stewards and managers in my building.
:vacuumsm:sorry you can not clean this one up ANTHONY.C IS Acesup804

EyesLookingIn

Manhattan South who ever said anything about Manhattan South:happy2:you did so you know what i mean when i say 10013

Anthony C is the BA for Foster and Man South ,you said you have 50-70 guys at 10013 that is a zip code in Man South you are just a liar and a phony.

I also think you are really HadEnough under a different name since your spelling and grammar are bad just like his also you like to use the same icons like he does like :panicsmiley::nobrainzombis:

Sorry members voice is done and have no shot. There is always 2015.

Anthony C is the BA for Foster and Man South ,you said you have 50-70 guys at 10013 that is a zip code in Man South you are just a liar and a phony.

I also think you are really HadEnough under a different name since your spelling and grammar are bad just like his also you like to use the same icons like he does like :panicsmiley::nobrainzombis:

Sorry members voice is done and have no shot. There is always 2015.
Hey mister are you Anthony.C also because everyone else who knows Big Ant knows he is a loser let me do my homework and look at your forum posts and see what adds up i will get back to you

Tony could of had a porter job? Sure he could of , all the favors he did Joe R and UPS over the years. Just like he got the morning run to bad Dave O had no balls he should have said no and let it go to a arbitrator but Dave O and Pete M acted like punks.
HEY IBT HAMMER THE REAL ACESUP804 IS WHO :nobrainzombis:DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH ONCE MORE

yes todays meeting had a huge turn out but didn't seem like they were upset. As usually tony d stood in the back he didn't have the balls to hit the mic this time nor did any one else on his slate. It was a good meeting there were some air walkers from lic that were upset because they have been laid off for over a year. Pete and tim explained that because the contract doesn't allow them to use there seniority to bump into other buildings there is nothing that can be done. Thats our great contract we have....

Very nice turn out from the part timers from foster they are worried about being screwed in the next contract like they have been the last 2 contracts. Anthony c got up and gave them his word that there voice would be heard. Tony d went up to two part timers from foster and asked them to hit the mic and complain about anthony c or the board both refused one told tony d to get the blank blank out of his face. After the meeting all of the part timers from foster gathered around anthony c looks like they are really behind him, looked very positive.

Row a is 100% right you seen a change in the membership at this meeting younger and more part timers then ever before.

I am 100% confident that our current board will get re-elected after seeing todays meeting ( lets see what happens to the 2 stewards ) that comes down in the next 2 weeks.

lol boy do you try and make yourself look good amazin acesup804 is big anthony .c