Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

You are mistaken! Acesuphis is Vinny M. From Foster Ave. along with Eyes. He is a compulsive liar with one friend. Not one person even pays attention to him. Believe me it does not pay to even start with him!

Hey, now your going to hurt my feelings LOL leave him alone Had enough he knows all LOL

AcesUp804

Local 804 Business Agent Big Ant.C is acesup804

Yes, your right I can't hide it anymore, you have solved the puzzle.... NOW WHAT? I KNOW... Go up to Anthony C. I mean me and say "Hi I'm 10013 from brown café" and if he I mean me punches you in the face then you will know for sure that its me I mean him :) LOL

CALL ME WHO YOU LIKE AS LONG AS YOUR NOT VOTING FOR TONY D BROTHER I'M YOUR FRIEND.....

Last edited:

AcesUp804

Members voice web-site is still lieing to the membership....

Alfonso C running with members voice this is in his bio....
Teamster member of Local 804 for over 15 years. During this time he has served in several capacities- from unloader to Co-Chair of the Foster Avenue Hub Safety Committee (Brooklyn, NY) to his current position as a full-time Package Car Driver at Foster. Serves as the Shop Steward for two Package Centers, representing over 180 drivers and full-time helpers. Holds a certificate in Labor Studies from Cornell University.

Yes he is a member of local 804 for over 15 years...

Yes he was co-chair of Foster Ave Hub Safety Committe and help management hide injuries and help bring union brothers and sisters to the UPS doctor.... ( the last part was a joke I think? )

Yes his current position is steward of times plaza center.....

NO he is not steward for 2 centers with 180 drivers and helpers THAT IS A LIE....

Yes he holds a certificate in Labor Studies from Cornell University THAT was paid for with UNION DUES MONEY .....

"thank you UNCLE TONY your welcome LITTLE buddy now kiss the ring "kiss kiss" NOW a day may come where Uncle Tony needs a favor if that day should ever come, can I count on you?? YES Uncle Tony (years later) Hey Little Buddy remember that favor you owe me.... Yes Uncle Tony ,, Well now is the time to repay me... anything Uncle Tony anything..... I need you to run with me on my slate because the brothers are all upset because I said something bad about black people... I need you to help me get votes.. but what about Dog or Frankie can't they help you get votes? NO I need you little buddy ,, come on Uncle Tony anything else not that PLEASE... NO you kissed the ring remember...... OK OK I'll DO IT....... :)

Yes, your right I can't hide it anymore, you have solved the puzzle.... NOW WHAT? I KNOW... Go up to Anthony C. I mean me and say "Hi I'm 10013 from brown café" and if he I mean me punches you in the face then you will know for sure that its me I mean him :)
:panicsmiley: the real deal always cuts to the bone :warriorsmiley:oh sorry Anthony did i touch a nerve ACESUP804 IS BIG ANTHONY .C

AcesUp804

:panicsmiley: the real deal always cuts to the bone :warriorsmiley:oh sorry Anthony did i touch a nerve ACESUP804 IS BIG ANTHONY .C

you didn't post it all....
Yes, your right I can't hide it anymore, you have solved the puzzle.... NOW WHAT? I KNOW... Go up to Anthony C. I mean me and say "Hi I'm 10013 from brown café" and if he I mean me punches you in the face then you will know for sure that its me I mean him :) LOL

CALL ME WHO YOU LIKE AS LONG AS YOUR NOT VOTING FOR TONY D BROTHER I'M YOUR FRIEND.....

lookingatyou

This is from another forum....interesting.

Re: UPS Beta Testing New People 1st Policy, Indiscriminate Discrimination.
Originally Posted by TechGrrl
I am puzzled. Not being a current employee, I don't understand what you are saying. Could you spell this out for those of us who haven't been able to see it in person???? "Be perfect or be unemployed" seems way over the top for a company that has always been so good at weasel-words. What is the context here?

Its quite simple thought being from the outside I understand your confusion. Its a pressure point. Nobody can be perfect yet by holding people to a standard they know they can't meet without cheating the stated methods and procedures, and knowing that at there rate of compensation they can't meet or beat in a non-unionized world, forces them to either work off the clock, forge time cards claiming lunches where taken when they actually worked through them, sign for customers packages, and /or violate raft of methods and procedural infractions of UPS policy that UPS does profit from and yet leave the driver exposed to the blame for failure to follow the same procedural errors should something go wrong. Its all upside for UPS and no down side when your system point the finger back at powerless people who are just trying to support there families. That's UPS and corporate American in general.​

Hey 10013 you don't have to worry because Anthony C. is running his own slate so you can still vote for Tim's Slate.
:goodpost:
not so fast buddy i never said i was voting for liar and crew my problem was with you and him you should return back to 10013 and run for steward but you probably will not win that either and as far as you punching me in the face :cowboysmile:

truckinaround

We met with the boys on the members voice slate again yesterday. It is amazing that I even voted for row b. Tony d really has a lot of knowledge and you get a sense of security. Tim really has no back bone at all. Goodby row b.

EyesLookingIn

We met with the boys on the members voice slate again yesterday. It is amazing that I even voted for row b. Tony d really has a lot of knowledge and you get a sense of security. Tim really has no back bone at all. Goodby row b.
Promises, promises . Trust me guys I wont screw you this time really I wont. Please he is a clown , his record speaks for its self

AcesUp804

Members voice web-site is still lieing to the membership....

Alfonso C running with members voice this is in his bio....
Teamster member of Local 804 for over 15 years. During this time he has served in several capacities- from unloader to Co-Chair of the Foster Avenue Hub Safety Committee (Brooklyn, NY) to his current position as a full-time Package Car Driver at Foster. Serves as the Shop Steward for two Package Centers, representing over 180 drivers and full-time helpers. Holds a certificate in Labor Studies from Cornell University.

Glad to see that members voice reads my post because they FINALLY are telling the truth on there web-site about Alfonso Bio

IT NOW SAYS:
Alfonso C
Teamster member of Local 804 for almost 17 years. During this time he has served in several capacities- from an un-loader, Co-Chair of the Foster Avenue Hub Safety Committee(Brooklyn, NY) and to his current position as a full-time Package Car Driver at Foster(April 2007 until the present). At one time Alphonso was the steward over 2 package centers in the Foster Avenue Hub. He holds a certificate in Labor Studies from Cornell University.

TELL THE TRUTH DON'T LIE

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Glad to see that members voice reads my post because they FINALLY are telling the truth on there web-site about Alfonso Bio

IT NOW SAYS:
Alfonso C
Teamster member of Local 804 for almost 17 years. During this time he has served in several capacities- from an un-loader, Co-Chair of the Foster Avenue Hub Safety Committee(Brooklyn, NY) and to his current position as a full-time Package Car Driver at Foster(April 2007 until the present). At one time Alphonso was the steward over 2 package centers in the Foster Avenue Hub. He holds a certificate in Labor Studies from Cornell University.

TELL THE TRUTH DON'T LIE

Wow!!!!
That is a HUGE misrepresentation.
Totally reprehensible.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

IT NOW SAYS:
Alfonso C

TELL THE TRUTH DON'T LIE

LOL, is this the best you can do, your post are so amusing to read, you must spend so much time on the 804membersvoice.com website. It's ok, alot of the members are talking about and visiting the site, so I guess you cant resist. I just visited there site, looks like there support is growing.

Last edited:

truckinaround

LOL, is this the best you can do, your post are so amusing to read, you must spend so much time on the 804membersvoice.com website. It's ok, alot of the members are talking about and visiting the site, so I guess you cant resist. I just visited there site, looks like there support is growing.
Aces has to be kidding with his nonsense. Well I cut and pasted from their FB page, This is what the members care about.

In 2009 local 804 made a change in its leadership, a change I encouraged all my brothers and sisters to support. I have seen our local at its finest, it’s strongest and I believed the new board could build on our successes and improve on our shortcomings. From full time to part time workers, drivers to loaders it was everything we wanted to hear. Around the clock support, no more supervisors stea...ling our work, powerful office representation, better working conditions and new FT positions, to name just a few.
Now, in their third year, sadly the promises have been replaced with disappointments and in the place of progress we are left with so many questions. Are supervisors stealing any less of our work, or harassing us any less? Have we seen any successful challenge to the unfeasible production standards imposed on us by UPS? Does UPS feel compelled to respect our collective bargaining agreement, our members, or our executive board? Does local 804 tip the balance of power with management, as it once has, as it should and as it must not only for itself but as a model for unionized workers across America?
As much as I respect the sincere concern the board has for our local, I am convinced they will never possess the fundamental skills to successfully protect and support our members. From the very beginning their decisions and courses of action have gained us nothing. We are losing men, work, our contractual rights and have no reason to believe that will change. This board is not capable of quick thinking representation, negotiation, or developing strategies for strengthening our local. There is no future for us if we continue this course.
For the many years I have known the stewards from our Members Voice slate, a clear vision has remained a constant. PROTECT OUR JOBS-ENFORCE OUR CONTRACT! We cannot stay on this path that is leading to the ruination of our local. We must bring in a board that will principally support the members and the contract. We need smart, tough, respectable representation in the office, and UPS must face a board they fear and respect. There is only one choice in the coming election; we must support the Members Voice Slate
Joe ForcelliShop Steward for Preload/Clerk/22.3 Yorktown Building

AcesUp804

Aces has to be kidding with his nonsense. Well I cut and pasted from their FB page, This is what the members care about.

In 2009 local 804 made a change in its leadership, a change I encouraged all my brothers and sisters to support. I have seen our local at its finest, it’s strongest and I believed the new board could build on our successes and improve on our shortcomings. From full time to part time workers, drivers to loaders it was everything we wanted to hear. Around the clock support, no more supervisors stea...ling our work, powerful office representation, better working conditions and new FT positions, to name just a few.
Now, in their third year, sadly the promises have been replaced with disappointments and in the place of progress we are left with so many questions. Are supervisors stealing any less of our work, or harassing us any less? Have we seen any successful challenge to the unfeasible production standards imposed on us by UPS? Does UPS feel compelled to respect our collective bargaining agreement, our members, or our executive board? Does local 804 tip the balance of power with management, as it once has, as it should and as it must not only for itself but as a model for unionized workers across America?
As much as I respect the sincere concern the board has for our local, I am convinced they will never possess the fundamental skills to successfully protect and support our members. From the very beginning their decisions and courses of action have gained us nothing. We are losing men, work, our contractual rights and have no reason to believe that will change. This board is not capable of quick thinking representation, negotiation, or developing strategies for strengthening our local. There is no future for us if we continue this course.
For the many years I have known the stewards from our Members Voice slate, a clear vision has remained a constant. PROTECT OUR JOBS-ENFORCE OUR CONTRACT! We cannot stay on this path that is leading to the ruination of our local. We must bring in a board that will principally support the members and the contract. We need smart, tough, respectable representation in the office, and UPS must face a board they fear and respect. There is only one choice in the coming election; we must support the Members Voice Slate
Joe ForcelliShop Steward for Preload/Clerk/22.3 Yorktown Building

I agree with your post Joe but you fail to understand why our Local is in the shape it is. Its because our old board never fault for better language to protect the members in our local and they didn't have to because as long as Local 804 backed Hoffa they always had someone to try to. So it was easy for them to make deals with UPS. Joe Forcelli your pension hasn't gone up in 14 years your medical was destroyed you really think protecting members that dont do there job is worth more then your family future???? I dont....... I don't have a problem with people voting for good stewards that are on Members Voice Slate but to vote Tony D , Angelo and John back in is suicide.

THEY FINANCIAL DESTROYED OUR UNION ALL TO MAKE HOFFA HAPPY.

Had enough

I agree with your post Joe but you fail to understand why our Local is in the shape it is. Its because our old board never fault for better language to protect the members in our local and they didn't have to because as long as Local 804 backed Hoffa they always had someone to try to. So it was easy for them to make deals with UPS. Joe Forcelli your pension hasn't gone up in 14 years your medical was destroyed you really think protecting members that dont do there job is worth more then your family future???? I dont....... I don't have a problem with people voting for good stewards that are on Members Voice Slate but to vote Tony D , Angelo and John back in is suicide.

THEY FINANCIAL DESTROYED OUR UNION ALL TO MAKE HOFFA HAPPY.
Vinny give it up and go talk to HOWIE. For everyones sake stop the lies......... We all know you are a very sick minded jealous and envious person!

AcesUp804

Vinny give it up and go talk to HOWIE. For everyones sake stop the lies......... We all know you are a very sick minded jealous and envious person!

Nothing new from Had enough , he never has an educated response. If you just want to respond to my post your better off just saying "O yea well your mother" just like the kids in the school yard.

You are a part timer that is under UPS pension and medical so you could care less how bad we were scr&wed over the years by Tony , Angelo and our old board over the years. You should be because maybe one day you will be a friend/t

Still there are very simple questions that Tony D won't answer

Why did Tony D vote yes to raise our union dues from 2 to 2 1/2 times the hourly rate?
Why did Tony D give Hoffa campaign $500 ?
Why did Tony D back weak contracts and supplement agreements that had nothing but give backs?
Why did Tony D hide the truth about our pension for 6 months until he was re-elected ?
Why did Tony D hide the truth about our medical being in arbitration until after the election ? (good thing they lost )
Why was Tony D willing to give up 25 and out , coffee and give UPS back 10 cents of our money?
Why did Tony D back Fred Gegare when clearly our membership wanted nothing to do with Hoffa or anyone that had any part of our last 2 contracts?
Why didn't Tony D go to members arbitrations to help get their jobs back since he was the business agent the day they were fired by UPS?

The truth is that Tony D is an ego maniac that only cares about himself this is why Bill B is not running with Tony D because 2 people can't run for president. Bill is running for 2 reasons 1 to try and win 2 because he knows with him running Tony can't win.