Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

Vinny you seem to know it all! Why dont you ask Tony yourself? No one else seems to have a problem talking to him. I go to a lot of the gatherings and the members ask many questions. Go up to the mic at one of the general membership meetings and ask him. How about instead of writing all your lies "nip it in the butt" and ask him whatever you want? :wink2:

lmao today i was shown a legal letter with BIG Anthonys name all over and this letter basically sells out the member Big Anthony what a fool you are which just makes what i've been saying about you more real you are in over your head even Timmy knows better than that :dissapointed:hey you should just resign before you sign over all rights of the union over to ups you are simply in over your head hey ken.r do you see what they replace you with bring back ken.r i will not go in the office with this guy

10013... you said return back to 10013??? what is 10013?????
spring street come on stop playing dumb big ant the same place you use to leave early every other day when you worked here as a driver you was the worst then and your the worst now no changes maybe a bit worst please resign

EyesLookingIn

spring street come on stop playing dumb big ant the same place you use to leave early every other day when you worked here as a driver you was the worst then and your the worst now no changes maybe a bit worst please resign

Glad to see someone finally told you the correct name it's to late you're just a phony under a different name.

804brown

lmao today i was shown a legal letter with BIG Anthonys name all over and this letter basically sells out the member Big Anthony what a fool you are which just makes what i've been saying about you more real you are in over your head even Timmy knows better than that :dissapointed:hey you should just resign before you sign over all rights of the union over to ups you are simply in over your head hey ken.r do you see what they replace you with bring back ken.r i will not go in the office with this guy

Please, just stop. You are embarassing yourself and embarassing all of us. You are even making Had enough seem like a literary genius!! Go away!!

EyesLookingIn

Yes please do post it so that you can really look like a clown. This was handed out in 43rd st a couple of weeks ago and I talked about it with my old steward who is now in spring st that has over 30 years.

You are talking about a last chance agreement that was offered to a driver that had to wait over 15 months to go to arbitration with very little chance of getting his job back. This agreement was written up by UPS and offered to the driver who wanted to sign it to get his job back.

Make sure you post the whole agreement because it clearly says its non-precedent and it still allows the Union to take the members case to arbitration. I don't have it anymore but when I talked about with my old steward who happens to be a steward for over 25 years he said these agreements are totally up to the driver plus the driver has the right to say no. And that because of the weak language that our old board allowed in the contract drivers have no choice but to hope to get an agreement or go to arbitration were he said most drivers are losing falsification cases and if they do win they never get any back pay.

He also said that last chance agreements are nothing new they have been going on for 20 years , most times they happen right before a lot of arbitrations but he has been part of many in the past.

So for you to said that it's a letter the sells out a member and our union you are totally wrong.

not what i voted for

Yes please do post it so that you can really look like a clown. This was handed out in 43rd st a couple of weeks ago and I talked about it with my old steward who is now in spring st that has over 30 years.

You are talking about a last chance agreement that was offered to a driver that had to wait over 15 months to go to arbitration with very little chance of getting his job back. This agreement was written up by UPS and offered to the driver who wanted to sign it to get his job back.

Make sure you post the whole agreement because it clearly says its non-precedent and it still allows the Union to take the members case to arbitration. I don't have it anymore but when I talked about with my old steward who happens to be a steward for over 25 years he said these agreements are totally up to the driver plus the driver has the right to say no. And that because of the weak language that our old board allowed in the contract drivers have no choice but to hope to get an agreement or go to arbitration were he said most drivers are losing falsification cases and if they do win they never get any back pay.

He also said that last chance agreements are nothing new they have been going on for 20 years , most times they happen right before a lot of arbitrations but he has been part of many in the past.

So for you to said that it's a letter the sells out a member and our union you are totally wrong.
Ask any steward that has been around, Local 804 used the arbitration proceedure that is in the contract.
You seem to understand English. Last Chance means Last Chance period. Members can also refuse union representation and they have to sign that paper also. It just protects the union when the member signs it. What ever happened to only sign your pay check You don't have a clue,

Inthegame

Ask any steward that has been around, Local 804 used the arbitration proceedure that is in the contract.
You seem to understand English. Last Chance means Last Chance period. Members can also refuse union representation and they have to sign that paper also. It just protects the union when the member signs it. What ever happened to only sign your pay check You don't have a clue,
Of course L 804 uses the arbitration language in the contract. No one is disputing that so why bring it up? What you are missing is "last chance" agreements are commonplace in saving employees jobs after they continue to friend-up. Not so common at UPS but very common in other crafts, especially when arbitration is a possible resolution.
If a paycheck is the only thing you want to sign, don't friend-up. If your job was on the line, what would you do? I already know...you'd grab the first pen available, be it from Tony D or Tim S.

AcesUp804

STOP I can tell your running with Tony D. In Brooklyn there has been last chance agreements for years. There have been people here in Foster weather the BA was Tony D or Anthony C that have gotten there jobs back that made people scratch there heads saying how the hell did that happen.

Inthegame is right if the people didn't put them self in that spot they wouldn't have to sign.

I know 3 people in my building that signed LCA and are very happy they did because they all knew they got lucky to be able to sign one because they were all a dead duck at arbitration.

Some of you guys are missing the problem with LCA its UPS that picks and chooses who gets offered a chance to sign one. Not the Union.... What do you think that if UPS offers a member a LCA the Union will say no? As long as it non precendent its up to the member.

Aces is correct UPS is winning all of these arbitration that are dealing with falsificotion not even getting back pay. So lets see sign a LCA or wait over a year with no pay no medical and then hope you get your job back with no pay???? WHERE DO I SIGN......

Its all for political gain nothing more Members Voice is handing out these LCA... Way to go guys putting our members in harms way handing out personal documents thats so smart. Remind UPS to go relook at them or not offer any to members that need one. Just goes to show you what an idi@t Tony D really is.....

Members like Tony D, Angelo, Bill B, Steve M, John N (people from our old board) have done nothing in the last 2 and a half years to help our Local only prayed it would burn for their own personal gain.

AND THATS WHY NONE OF THEM WILL EVER GET BACK IN THE HALL.....

Had enough

This was posted by aces/vinny a while back.......ONE QUESTION WHAT HAPPENED?

For once I do agree with you lone , all we do is go back and forth... Not that any one cares ,, but this will be my last post on here until around election time....

GOOD HEALTH TO ALL.......

not what i voted for

STOP I can tell your running with Tony D. In Brooklyn there has been last chance agreements for years. There have been people here in Foster weather the BA was Tony D or Anthony C that have gotten there jobs back that made people scratch there heads saying how the hell did that happen.

Inthegame is right if the people didn't put them self in that spot they wouldn't have to sign.

I know 3 people in my building that signed LCA and are very happy they did because they all knew they got lucky to be able to sign one because they were all a dead duck at arbitration.

Some of you guys are missing the problem with LCA its UPS that picks and chooses who gets offered a chance to sign one. Not the Union.... What do you think that if UPS offers a member a LCA the Union will say no? As long as it non precendent its up to the member.

Aces is correct UPS is winning all of these arbitration that are dealing with falsificotion not even getting back pay. So lets see sign a LCA or wait over a year with no pay no medical and then hope you get your job back with no pay???? WHERE DO I SIGN......

Its all for political gain nothing more Members Voice is handing out these LCA... Way to go guys putting our members in harms way handing out personal documents thats so smart. Remind UPS to go relook at them or not offer any to members that need one. Just goes to show you what an idi@t Tony D really is.....

Members like Tony D, Angelo, Bill B, Steve M, John N (people from our old board) have done nothing in the last 2 and a half years to help our Local only prayed it would burn for their own personal gain.

AND THATS WHY NONE OF THEM WILL EVER GET BACK IN THE HALL.....

Who is playing politics? Does everyone get a chance to sign a LCA agreement? Or only the ones UPS wants? There are members in your building that have won arbitrations that people are scratching their heads about. Is this part of the deal making you and your pals accused the old board of?
If it has been going on for 20 years that means R Carey was in charge! You must be part of this board putting the blame on the member for putting themselves in that position!
Haven't you ever seen them go after someone they didn't like. Rumor is you just lost a 40 year member in your building. I guess you could say the same for L Russert, oh thats right he didn't get offered a LCA UPS wanted him gone.
ASSES KEEP on sucking up to Management and the Union you will survive!!!!

AcesUp804

Who is playing politics? Does everyone get a chance to sign a LCA agreement? Or only the ones UPS wants? There are members in your building that have won arbitrations that people are scratching their heads about. Is this part of the deal making you and your pals accused the old board of
Put the beer down and read my post slowly I never said people in my building that won arbitration, I said there have been people in my building that got their jobs back BEFORE GETTING TO ARBITRATION aka LCA also I said the problem with LCA its ups that picks and chooses who gets offered

So thank you for agreeing with what I said too bad you had no idea...

joseph

Oh; how sad. All you row B voters are confused, you been promised so much and got so little. You got the fat cat and lost 500 drivers, you got Neil ******and you got the brand new, 30 day suspensions. You got Steve *** you got the biggest rat. You got Pete ******** and you got a lot of BS and fired drivers. You desperately wanted( corn in beard ) Tim ******* the man can't even wipe his $%^, let alone run a union. MIA Mark ******* never their, Tim is too scared to tell Holmes he has to come to work. Liam *******the biggest brown nosier in UPS history. This guy would work out deals for himself when he was a steward second to none. David ******, I worked with Dave, money was his only concern. He couldn't care about your seniority, just show him the money. He should pay for the two steward and the 53 drivers pay. That is right row b voters. 53 drivers in Melville were suspended three days each because of Dave. And there is a law suit by UPS pending for lose of revenue. Row B voters You've been had, been took,you've been hoodwinked,lead astray, run a muck, lied too, mislead, easily deceived, falsely persuaded, deluded, cheated, swindled, victimized, distracted, fooled, tricked, betrayed, defrauded, eluded, violated, underhanded, pranked, trifled, destroyed, schemed, deprived, left in the dark and butt #$%+#.

Last edited by a moderator:

not what i voted for

Put the beer down and read my post slowly I never said people in my building that won arbitration, I said there have been people in my building that got their jobs back BEFORE GETTING TO ARBITRATION aka LCA also I said the problem with LCA its ups that picks and chooses who gets offered

So thank you for agreeing with what I said too bad you had no idea...
Read it slow or fast you still don't have a clue. You elected and support people who don't know what they are doing.
What would TDU say to this LCA and this executive board allowing UPS to only offer it to the members UPS wants to.
Who is going to handle this arbitration back log? Are you saying people are off the clock for over one year before they get to go to arbitration? You need to visit the promises that this group made to this membership all you can do is spew your hate for TD.
Keep sucking up your day will come.

AcesUp804

Read it slow or fast you still don't have a clue. You elected and support people who don't know what they are doing.
What would TDU say to this LCA and this executive board allowing UPS to only offer it to the members UPS wants to.
Who is going to handle this arbitration back log? Are you saying people are off the clock for over one year before they get to go to arbitration? You need to visit the promises that this group made to this membership all you can do is spew your hate for TD.
Keep sucking up your day will come.

So thats what you want to do continue selling out our Union for the members that refuse to do there jobs. Give up my pension and medical so that you can make deals with UPS

Stop you sound like an @ss , people are off the clock because they wanted to do it their way and not the UPS way.

Here's a fact UPS WANTS MEMBERS VOICE TO WIN...........

They miss the go along get along......

My pension hasn't gone up in 14 years .... O wait neither has yours friend.... it sucks......

They destroyed our medical , went along with give backs, screwed the part timers for years..

Here's another fact members voice cant win the part timers won't vote for then starting pay 8.50 medical now 1 year 18 month if they have a family............. Members Voice will get a lot of votes and still LOSE.......

SO PLEASE USE ALL YOUR SICK DAYS AND OPH'S AND DONATE YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING......LOL

TONY TELL NANCY TO FILL OUT YOUR PAPERS AND LET TONY JR KNOW DADDY'S COMING HOME FOR GOOD.....

ALSO TONY WHEN YOU GET YOUR ANNUITY CHECK MAKE SURE YOU CURSE YOURSELF OUT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES WHEN THEY GET THEIRS.......

Has anyone viewed Tony's website lately ? I like the new letter he has put on there , TO BAD HE DID NOT WRITE IT . if anyone has ever heard that man speak at union meetings they would know that is not they way he talks . ( he didn't tell anyone to friend!!K OFF in it ) I bet he can't read it out loud let alone write something like that . I think it's a shame that he brings up Ron Carey in it . Ron Carey never wanted Tony d. in the hall to begin with and everyone knows that. Remember what happened when Tony ran the first time way way way back when . He couldn't set foot in the hall for years and years after that mess . So now we are to believe him when he sells us this line of crap that he didn't even write himself . Stop being PHONY-TONY and tell the truth. So stay tuned for more of Phony-Tony coming to a building near you .

Agitator2

Hey chicken #^%@ the president of the united states dont write his own speaches and Im not saying Tony didnt write that one. Remember I rather have someone with balls then the bunch of pansy ass BA's we have now !!!!!!