Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

not what i voted for

Amazing how some of you clowns just make :censored2: up and then come on here and proclaim it the truth. Fact is Dan Campbell was NOT brought in to be a BA. Dan has lots of experience in numerous Locals around this country including Local 705. He was brought to the Hall recently only to brief our E/B on contract negotiations with UPS (Im sure he back home as we speak). I believe he was instrumental in the 1997 contract as well as some earlier ones under Ron Carey. And by the way, he is NO radical. Yes, he is a member of TDU, but he was voted out of 705 because he was not radical enough. Nevertheless, his expertise is always welcomed here in Local 804. The last two contracts with Howie and Donato and Buhlert were weak and concessionary. They were lost without Ron Carey. Way out of their league!!

Yes, he is a member of TDU, but he was voted out of 705 because he was not radical enough. Nevertheless, his expertise is always welcomed here in Local 804

I guess I left out the word Local after TDU.
I remember Ron Carey. I also remember that he didn't put any of these clowns in Local 804.

Ibt804Hammer

804 Brown, If he was brought to the local only to brief our e/b on the contract negotiations, what is his connection to the negotiating committee? I think Dan is a pretty knowledgeable guy as per UPS but what can he possibly tell Tim that he doesn't already know?

ROW A

Ratings are as follows 10 is the best 0 is the worst. This time brothers and sisters i will be giving my ratings for the entire term from 2010 to the present day. Brothers and sister i have many years at ups i will be retiring after the contract is settled. This is my honest assessment of each e board member. President-Tim.S =2 This guy is just not Presidental material his attire his knowledge of the contract and those out of control general membership meetings adds to me saying he should'nt be relected. Sec Tres-Jim.R=0 Short and sweet Jim never had a building. Jim should'nt be relected. Vice Pres-Pete.M=3 Hard fighter but just not right for this century maybe 25 years ago. And the feeder dept too many mistakes made in feeder dept. Nassau package too many deaths on your watch. Pete.M should'nt be relected. Rec Sec - David.friend=7 One of the guys i like on the e board Daves a Good Business Agent he has balls he pulled the safety commitees on his own i respected that. My old friend Angelo.G is giving Dave hell but i hear he holds his own. Yes David.friend should be relected. I will continue on Saturday my sons just came over:happy-very:

joseph

UPS management has already started telling drivers to VOTE row B. they love TIM, PETE, NIEL and the rest of the slate. They did that the last election. They didn't want Howie or Bill. You see, row A followed the contract by the letter. That is why row B voters hated them, they could not work out deals with management. So lets back track a bit. Row B slate said that Howie and Bill stole money from the health fund and that $10.00 co-pay was to much. So now we have multiple co-pays @ $20.00 each. Just what UPS management wanted all along, Howie and Bill would not do that. The money in the fund is to be used on the members and their families. You don't save the money. Every year UPS has to put 30 million dollars into the fund. Now that row B did what UPS wanted their will be less that UPS has to contribute. Row B claims they added more money into the fund, yes , from the members pockets. We were screwed by our own union. FOR CHRIST SAKES WAKE UP!!!!

804brown

Talk about lacking Comprehension, The only credibility Dan has is that this guy has been run out of every local he has been in.
saginaw booted him
chicago booted him
and dont forgot Dan Campbell was kicked out of Texas also.
Members voted him out of office when he was the principal officer for him representing the company. 705 is finished with Dan Campbell.

TDU and Tim found another way to funnel our local 804 funds into the pockets of TDU.

Sounds like typical codswallop Hoffa people would put out about any reformers.

804brown

Yes, he is a member of TDU, but he was voted out of 705 because he was not radical enough. Nevertheless, his expertise is always welcomed here in Local 804

I guess I left out the word Local after TDU.
I remember Ron Carey. I also remember that he didn't put any of these clowns in Local 804.

I remember Ron Carey too. I remember him bringing Tim S (TDU supporter) with him to Washington as an International Organizer. I remember Ron appointing Jim Reynolds (TDU member) to the 1997 Contract Committee. I also remember him using TDU staff people to write his speeches and be a spokeman for him at times.
As for clowns in Local 804, they were booted out of office forever Dec 2009!!

804brown

804 Brown, If he was brought to the local only to brief our e/b on the contract negotiations, what is his connection to the negotiating committee? I think Dan is a pretty knowledgeable guy as per UPS but what can he possibly tell Tim that he doesn't already know?

I guess I worded it in a confusing way. Dan was in to assist in bargaining in general about UPCOMING negotiations. As for his "connection", I believe he was with Ron in Washington in the 1990s for those contracts. He is not associated with the Hoffa negotiating team.

As for Tim being knowledgable, yes he is but this will be his first contract negotiations with Brown, so any help from an expert who has done it before is an asset.

804brown

UPS management has already started telling drivers to VOTE row B. they love TIM, PETE, NIEL and the rest of the slate. They did that the last election. They didn't want Howie or Bill. You see, row A followed the contract by the letter. That is why row B voters hated them, they could not work out deals with management. So lets back track a bit. Row B slate said that Howie and Bill stole money from the health fund and that $10.00 co-pay was to much. So now we have multiple co-pays @ $20.00 each. Just what UPS management wanted all along, Howie and Bill would not do that. The money in the fund is to be used on the members and their families. You don't save the money. Every year UPS has to put 30 million dollars into the fund. Now that row B did what UPS wanted their will be less that UPS has to contribute. Row B claims they added more money into the fund, yes , from the members pockets. We were screwed by our own union. FOR CHRIST SAKES WAKE UP!!!!

LOL, yeah UPS wants Row B!! That is funny. They want more building raids?? Or they want more B/As like Dave O shutting down Big Brown over safety issues?? They must want more grievances paid out put in for 9.5 violations. They must want more B/As patrolling their buildings representing the members and yelling at management personnel . They must want more parking lot meetings on their property. LOL!!

In reality UPS would love to have Donato and Buhlert and Guarella back in control, making backroom deals, selling out the members behind closed doors. Well, management can dream all they want but the membership is not going backwards. The days of "go along to get along" are over!!

As for the H/W stuff, Howie and Buhlert planned to make the same cuts and fee hikes as the current board implemented. Some were even more extreme. But they got thrown out of office by the membership and never had a chance to implement thir own plans.

AcesUp804

Hey, ACESUP804. Make sure you visit the KOOL-AIDE line when you go to the picnic on August 4th!

Tom Delay one of the many Tony D ball washers. You really think our medical co-pays going up was because of Tim S? That's what Tony D wants everyone to believe but what are you going to say when you find out the truth about how our old board was going to fix the medical after they were re-elected.

Then what are you going to say.... You forget that there was a meeting set up for the day after the vote count to address what changes were going to be made so that our medical didn't go in front of an arbitrator.

The old board lost the election and cancelled the meeting in other words abandoned the membership.

AcesUp804

Talk about lacking Comprehension, The only credibility Dan has is that this guy has been run out of every local he has been in.
saginaw booted him
chicago booted him
and dont forgot Dan Campbell was kicked out of Texas also.
Members voted him out of office when he was the principal officer for him representing the company. 705 is finished with Dan Campbell.

TDU and Tim found another way to funnel our local 804 funds into the pockets of TDU.

All that you do is post what ever Tony D tells you to post. You are his A number 1 ball washer. You never answered my question , for the 4th of July did you go to his house or Tony came over yours?

Since you guys are family, but you just keep looking for info in your center you little pea on.......

joseph

Hey, 804brown why don't you take a break and come out from under Tim S. deck for a while so that I could enlighten you with the truth. Remember 10 changes we'll make to build a better local 804. #1 Take on supervisors working, if you come to a union meeting you would know that Tim S. said they can not stop them,local 804, they gave up. #2 Tough, fair contract enforcement, building raids was a joke, I've never seen them, and no one else has, that was just an additive they put in your Kool-aide. #3 Fight production harassment, drivers like you are cutting their lunch and running off two or three hundred stops a day, then there dragged into the office to explain why they were at a stop for two minutes. #4 My favorite, round the clock 24/7 union representation I quote, UPS IS A 24 HOUR OPERATION. LOCAL 804 WILL BE TOO. another additive in your KOOL-AIDE, drink up 804 brown! #5 Cut excessive officer salaries. What a con job, all they did was not post the $1,500.00 car allowance they get every month and guess what, they are over ROW A salaries. One thing is different, Row A earn it. Row B is stealing it. #6 Fight for more full time jobs. Not a one did they get, remember they came to fight UPS that is what you wanted the blow up rat for $8,000.00, they could saved money and paraded Auz, but I regress. But they did manage to get over 500 drivers fired. #7 Keep members informed, this is also beautiful, never told us that the $50,000.00 up front payment for retirement was gone, something they voted on. 53 drivers in the Melville building were suspended three days each which we pay for out of 804 treasury , also ten months for the shop stewards. And a fine to UPS for lose of revenue, we still don't know the amount on that, I hear it's in the hundred of thousands? #8 Launch the 804 teamster university, I thing this could have been something good. Row A had this only they did not call it a university. They came to the drivers in their centers and took them out to a near-by restaurant, and explained that the driver set the standard on that route, not UPS, Stand your ground, we all did it. The problem i see with Row B, is they have Pete M,Neil O and Tim S running it. Pete would be under management dest handing out cigars to UPS and kissing and giving them gifts. Neil would work out deals with UPS and Tim would show up for work and ask to go home all the time.#9 Honor the legacy of Ron Carey. Great, but the destroyed his legacy, local 804 is a laughing stock thru out teamster unions,we became the clowns,and you 804brown are there puppet. The Carey family is so upset with this E/B they realized they were used. #10 Protect our benefits: Audit the funds and report to the membership. First let me say this. Row B said that Howie and Bill stole money from the health fund and they were going to have a full investigation and the guilty party will be sent to jail, when that did not happen they said row A E/B misappropriated the funds. Can someone please tell me why Tom L is still working as the fund manager? Something smells fishy, is that you 804brown! The money in the fund is to be used not saved, The row A E/B had to cope with medical retirement and the working members of local 804, they had two members children born with heart defects which costs are very high, cancer, heart attacks, that is what it's used for and they made sure UPS always put money into the fund. Row B E/B answer was let the members pay and we are. In closing I wish to add, On June 12, 2011 the E/B called the police on the members, why because they were getting rowdy the previous General membership meeting. They have a rat which testified on behalf of UPS management and got the 35 year teamster, a Vietnam veteran fired, UPS took the rat for lunch and this E/B has him on their side, you tell me, is that what Ron Carey would have on his board. Row B is doing what management wants that is why they want them to stay, UPS is firing on all eight cylinders .

Word has it that Tim awakened Kenny R. ( ex business agent tdu puke who quit because he couldn't take the pressure ) Tim has him going from building to building Trashing Phony Tony . Kenny is also handing out fliers Bashing Phony Tony BECAUSE OF THE FLIERS THAT PHONY TONY HAS BEEN HANDING OUT ABOUT ANTHONY C. Tim has a great idea as Phony Tony is no match for Kenny R.

Has anyone seen Phony Tony at any buildings ??????????

AcesUp804

Word has it that Tim awakened Kenny R. ( ex business agent tdu puke who quit because he couldn't take the pressure ) Tim has him going from building to building Trashing Phony Tony . Kenny is also handing out fliers Bashing Phony Tony BECAUSE OF THE FLIERS THAT PHONY TONY HAS BEEN HANDING OUT ABOUT ANTHONY C. Tim has a great idea as Phony Tony is no match for Kenny R.

Has anyone seen Phony Tony at any buildings ??????????

Funny how Tony D is handing out the fliers about Anthony C at other buildings but not Foster because he knows the drivers in Foster that signed those last chance agreements are very happy they did. All of the stewards in Foster are behind Anthony C when it comes to those agreements except 1 Tony's little puppet Alfonso but whats funny is that 2 people from Alfonso center were lucky to get there jobs back.

Here is something that is really funny , I heard that the last chance agreement that has been handed out was a person from Alfonso center and that he went around telling drivers that he was the reason the driver got their job back. Guess it was OK for that driver to signed it when you were taken credit for it......LOL But now he is against them.....

HEY AL MAKE YOUR MIND UP......

HAVEN'T SEEN OLD FAT PHONY TONY IN FOSTER LOL

What I have seen are stickers on the lockers that say "NO BALLS DONATO" and "ME MYSELF AND I , DONATO" the joke of the building..... LOL

lookingatyou

hey, 804brown why don't you take a break and come out from under tim s. Deck for a while so that i could enlighten you with the truth. Remember 10 changes we'll make to build a better local 804. #1 take on supervisors working, if you come to a union meeting you would know that tim s. Said they can not stop them,local 804, they gave up. #2 tough, fair contract enforcement, building raids was a joke, i've never seen them, and no one else has, that was just an additive they put in your kool-aide. #3 fight production harassment, drivers like you are cutting their lunch and running off two or three hundred stops a day, then there dragged into the office to explain why they were at a stop for two minutes. #4 my favorite, round the clock 24/7 union representation i quote, ups is a 24 hour operation. Local 804 will be too. Another additive in your kool-aide, drink up 804 brown! #5 cut excessive officer salaries. What a con job, all they did was not post the $1,500.00 car allowance they get every month and guess what, they are over row a salaries. One thing is different, row a earn it. Row b is stealing it. #6 fight for more full time jobs. Not a one did they get, remember they came to fight ups that is what you wanted the blow up rat for $8,000.00, they could saved money and paraded auz, but i regress. But they did manage to get over 500 drivers fired. #7 keep members informed, this is also beautiful, never told us that the $50,000.00 up front payment for retirement was gone, something they voted on. 53 drivers in the melville building were suspended three days each which we pay for out of 804 treasury , also ten months for the shop stewards. And a fine to ups for lose of revenue, we still don't know the amount on that, i hear it's in the hundred of thousands? #8 launch the 804 teamster university, i thing this could have been something good. Row a had this only they did not call it a university. They came to the drivers in their centers and took them out to a near-by restaurant, and explained that the driver set the standard on that route, not ups, stand your ground, we all did it. The problem i see with row b, is they have pete m,neil o and tim s running it. Pete would be under management dest handing out cigars to ups and kissing and giving them gifts. Neil would work out deals with ups and tim would show up for work and ask to go home all the time.#9 honor the legacy of ron carey. Great, but the destroyed his legacy, local 804 is a laughing stock thru out teamster unions,we became the clowns,and you 804brown are there puppet. The carey family is so upset with this e/b they realized they were used. #10 protect our benefits: Audit the funds and report to the membership. First let me say this. Row b said that howie and bill stole money from the health fund and they were going to have a full investigation and the guilty party will be sent to jail, when that did not happen they said row a e/b misappropriated the funds. Can someone please tell me why tom l is still working as the fund manager? Something smells fishy, is that you 804brown! The money in the fund is to be used not saved, the row a e/b had to cope with medical retirement and the working members of local 804, they had two members children born with heart defects which costs are very high, cancer, heart attacks, that is what it's used for and they made sure ups always put money into the fund. Row b e/b answer was let the members pay and we are. In closing i wish to add, on june 12, 2011 the e/b called the police on the members, why because they were getting rowdy the previous general membership meeting. They have a rat which testified on behalf of ups management and got the 35 year teamster, a vietnam veteran fired, ups took the rat for lunch and this e/b has him on their side, you tell me, is that what ron carey would have on his board. Row b is doing what management wants that is why they want them to stay, ups is firing on all eight cylinders .

hey.....tom c and company at brush...........still looking and waiting..........sooner or later you will have to answer for your sins !!Remember you too are expendable, just ask your boss Mr. Fitz++++++.

joseph

804brown ; like the back room deal Tim S.and the E/B make when they eliminated the one time $50,000.00 payment for retires. Like the brand new 30 day suspensions for minor stuff. You sound like so many row b voters that suck up to the company, you do the 30 stops an hour, cut your lunch. Run your butt off all day, then call your manager on the phone to see if he needs help.Just to get a, THAT A BOY pat on your back! You never seen the inside of the office, if you did you would faint. And with Tim S and his board, your chances of still having your job when you leave the office aren't good. Stop washing managements balls.