Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

bigd

Looks like Tony D has a new name on BC.

So Tony D feels its better to bend over and take it in the @ss from Hoffa then stand up and fight, nothing new. He is gutless.

NO BALLS.. Just like he said at a GMM "why is our board upsetting ups"

You just keep standing outside the gates handing out pens, business cards never complaining about UPS.

I can't wait to see what the next flyer from MAD 'Members Agaisnt Donato' will say.

Tell Nancy to start filling out your retirement papers since you can't read or write.

I'm not Tony P!! I'm a Member that gave your E/B the benefit of the doubt, you guys suck big time! why don't you show balls against the company?!
You and Tim should show some balls and tell M. Homes to show up to work!! You and Tim have no principals by having someone like Liam Russertt as BA !! This guy has no connection to us!!
Please keep family members out they have nothing to do with this!!

804brown

Looks like Tony D has a new name on BC.

So Tony D feels its better to bend over and take it in the @ss from Hoffa then stand up and fight, nothing new. He is gutless.

NO BALLS.. Just like he said at a GMM "why is our board upsetting ups"

You just keep standing outside the gates handing out pens, business cards never complaining about UPS.

I can't wait to see what the next flyer from MAD 'Members Agaisnt Donato' will say.

Tell Nancy to start filling out your retirement papers since you can't read or write.

I'm not Tony P!! I'm a Member that gave your E/B the benefit of the doubt, you guys suck big time! why don't you show balls against the company?!
You and Tim should show some balls and tell M. Homes to show up to work!! You and Tim have no principals by having someone like Liam Russertt as BA !! This guy has no connection to us!!

Why would you write that Liam "has no connection to us"?? He IS one of us!! He was an activist shop steward in Maspeth who management hated because he held their feet to the fire. Not sure any other member in all of our local knows the contract like he does. He mobilized his old center to protect themselves and defend the contract. He got fired and lost his job in arbitration because his B/A at the time Donato dropped the ball in the case and allowed a lawyer without any experience in labor law to take Liam's case. A production case that was probably the most important case in our local, if not all of UPS, in the past 30 years, but Tony, in all his brilliance, allowed a clueless lawyer to "defend" Liam.(Tony never even took the stand in Liam's defense!!) But was it incompetence or was he just giving UPS a body they desparately wanted to take down. It was Tony, sacrificing a pain in the neck steward who constantly made Tony have to actually work. It was Tony, sacrificing a steward who made UPS pissed off everyday!! How convenient!!
Hey bigd, go back under your rock!!

bigd

I'm not Tony PETE!! I'm a Member that gave your E/B the benefit of the doubt, you guys suck big time! why don't you show balls against the company?!

Why would you write that Liam "has no connection to us"?? He IS one of us!! He was an activist shop steward in Maspeth who management hated because he held their feet to the fire. Not sure any other member in all of our local knows the contract like he does. He mobilized his old center to protect themselves and defend the contract. He got fired and lost his job in arbitration because his B/A at the time Donato dropped the ball in the case and allowed a lawyer without any experience in labor law to take Liam's case. A production case that was probably the most important case in our local, if not all of UPS, in the past 30 years, but Tony, in all his brilliance, allowed a clueless lawyer to "defend" Liam.(Tony never even took the stand in Liam's defense!!) But was it incompetence or was he just giving UPS a body they desparately wanted to take down. It was Tony, sacrificing a pain in the neck steward who constantly made Tony have to actually work. It was Tony, sacrificing a steward who made UPS pissed off everyday!! How convenient!!
Hey bigd, go back under your rock!!

If he is so good, why did he get fired?
Production... right?! The guy got OJS to a number, and it was Tim S who told him that he didn't need it to maintain the number. So, why do you guys always want to blame someone else your friend%#& ups?! He followed Tim's advice, and was doing almost 3 stops under his ride!! On top of that, Liam open his mouth too much and told the arbitrator that he didn't have to maintain!! And this is why Tim owed him a job!! For the first time in our local history, we hired someone who doesn't belong in our local (dues paying member)!! If you guys lose, can Liam go back to work at ups?? Hell no he can't!! Ron Carey had Principals... you guys don't!!

ARTICLE 37. Section 1.
(a) The parties agree that the principle of a fair day’s work for a fair day’s pay shall be observed at all times and employees shall perform their duties in a manner that best represents the Employer’s interest.

804brown

Production... right?! The guy got OJS to a number, and it was Tim S who told him that he didn't need it to maintain the number. So, why do you guys always want to blame someone else your friend%#& ups?! He followed Tim's advice, and was doing almost 3 stops under his ride!! On top of that, Liam open his mouth too much and told the arbitrator that he didn't have to maintain!! And this is why Tim owed him a job!! For the first time in our local history, we hired someone who doesn't belong in our local (dues paying member)!! If you guys lose, can Liam go back to work at ups?? Hell no he can't!! Ron Carey had Principals... you guys don't!!

ARTICLE 37. Section 1.
(a) The parties agree that the principle of a fair day’s work for a fair day’s pay shall be observed at all times and employees shall perform their duties in a manner that best represents the Employer’s interest.

So we are back to blaming Tim who wasnt even in the Hall back then. Not UPS for trying to get rid of a good union guy. Not Tony for doing a half assed job. Not the incompetent lawyer he allowed to take such an important case, a case we NEVER should have lost. Once again you guys are blaming the driver for not living up to UPS' unsustainable production standards. In most production cases, an arbitrator sends this stuff back under conditions where the driver is given an HONEST ride and the driver has to hit THOSE numbers. Liam was never allowed that opportunity because Donato saw to it that no settlement would happen. Both the "union" and management could agree on that!!

804 MOVING FORWARD

Are you serious? Why did he get fired? He got fired because Tony D sent him down the river, refused to testify regarding production standards, and set a precedent across the country regarding such standards. Every driver knows that there are variables that effect each day's production. UPS knows the same damn thing! And Tony Dee Dope knew the same damn thing, but he chose to ignore it! There has not been a Teamster Officer in the country who has not challenged production standards in an arbitration hearing until Tony Dee! Not one! But Tony made that choice because he felt threatened by a strong Steward who stood up for the members. No surprise that Ron thought that Tony was incompetent!

As a BA, Liam has proven himself time and again. From standing up to UPS to negotiating outside contracts, Liam has done it all. Tim should be applauded for bringing Liam on board!

As to your reference to ARTICLE 37. Section 1, I'm just not the least bit surprised that you would hop up on the UPS side of "a fair day's work for a fair day's pay.

I'm not a member of the Executive Board...and I'm not an employee of Local 804...I don't need your vote...so I feel very comfortable telling you that you're an idiot!

Had enough

Are you serious? Why did he get fired? He got fired because Tony D sent him down the river, refused to testify regarding production standards, and set a precedent across the country regarding such standards. Every driver knows that there are variables that effect each day's production. UPS knows the same damn thing! And Tony Dee Dope knew the same damn thing, but he chose to ignore it! There has not been a Teamster Officer in the country who has not challenged production standards in an arbitration hearing until Tony Dee! Not one! But Tony made that choice because he felt threatened by a strong Steward who stood up for the members. No surprise that Ron thought that Tony was incompetent!

As a BA, Liam has proven himself time and again. From standing up to UPS to negotiating outside contracts, Liam has done it all. Tim should be applauded for bringing Liam on board!

As to your reference to ARTICLE 37. Section 1, I'm just not the least bit surprised that you would hop up on the UPS side of "a fair day's work for a fair day's pay.

I'm not a member of the Executive Board...and I'm not an employee of Local 804...I don't need your vote...so I feel very comfortable telling you that you're an idiot!
I know for a fact that Donato saved his job 3 or 4 times. Stop your lies. The arbitrator made that call. The guy is a waste!!!

AcesUp804

Now Tony D is crying on his website about people attacking him at Foster Ave and Island City. He even says that its the E Board thats behind it LOL Its a group called MAD 'Members Agaisn't Donato' right now I heard there about 25 members and its growing every day. Tony also says the flier is nothing more then lies. Why don't you Tony get a copy of your attendance record and prove them wrong..... prove you dont have 30 OPH's year to date. Prove your don't have 20 scheduled off.

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS JACKASS

804 MOVING FORWARD

I know for a fact that Donato saved his job 3 or 4 times. Stop your lies. The arbitrator made that call. The guy is a waste!!!

Donato never saved his job once! The first time Donato had the opportunity to save his job, he tanked him and set a precedent for production that reverberated throughout the country. That speaks volumes about Donato and what kind of leader he would be. He's concerned about "embarrassing UPS"! He supported Hoffa when the majority of 804 members did not! He trashed Ron Carey and now uses Dan Carey as his lacky! Donato is nothing more than a pimp! Liam and Tim have done more for Local 804 in a single day than Tony has ever done in a wannabe career in his $1000. suits and deal-making with UPS! It's over Tony! Say good-night!

bigd

You are not an 804? But still make a reference about my vote ? Are you a TDU getting a keep back from this e/b?
My facts are hard the dispute so that's why you rather insult.

804 MOVING FORWARD

You are not an 804? But still make a reference about my vote ? Are you a TDU getting a keep back from this e/b?
My facts are hard the dispute so that's why you rather insult.

"You are not an 804?" "a keep back from this e/b?" "My facts are hard the dispute". What do those statements even mean? I'll try to sort it out for you, bigd. Just pay attention now, OK? What I said was "I'm not a member of the Executive Board...and I'm not an employee of Local 804". That does not exclude me from being a member of Local 804 does it smart guy? I'm also not "a TDU" or a member of TDU but I do respect the organization, and if they contributed in any way to Tony D and Howie being tossed out of office then I respect them even more!

bigd

ARTICLE 37. Section 1.

So we are back to blaming Tim who wasnt even in the Hall back then. Not UPS for trying to get rid of a good union guy. Not Tony for doing a half assed job. Not the incompetent lawyer he allowed to take such an important case, a case we NEVER should have lost. Once again you guys are blaming the driver for not living up to UPS' unsustainable production standards. In most production cases, an arbitrator sends this stuff back under conditions where the driver is given an HONEST ride and the driver has to hit THOSE numbers. Liam was never allowed that opportunity because Donato saw to it that no settlement would happen. Both the "union" and management could agree on that!!

Right Incompetent lawyer!! Look at what Tim got in the union hall Josh wft!
Tim and Pete are losing more arbitration cases than anyone else in the history of this local. Don't talk about incompetence.

truckinaround

I was at the general member meeting and Pete was shooting his mouth off. He cant fight management never mind the International. He is a small man with his big mouth. The Melville gargage calls him hamburger Pete. Maybe at the picnic we could grill him on the bbq. Maybe then he will shut his big mouth.

bigd

1. Ask Pete if he testifies at any of his arbitration hearings. Does he? NO!!! He is even telling members to resign before they get fired so the member doesn't get an arbitration hearing!!
2. Talking about setting a precedent across the country, what are you gonna say about what happened in Melville??! Not only does it set a big precedent, but how much treasure did it cost to our local?? 50 plus drivers suspended no pension contribution, health care contribution and jokes around the country for this major friend$%# up. What happened with Dave Oringer?? Did he at list apologize to the membership?? NO!! Thats Tim Boy if that had happen under H. Redmond!! Tim would have been all over it!! What a hypocrite!
3. S
tanding up to UPS to negotiating outside contracts... yeah that is why there are alot of part timers working as helpers all over this local, and not getting paid the right rate!! There are more sups working than ever before....... What are Tim and Pete doing?? NOTHING!!
Grow up and be realistic to either side!! When something is wrong, it is wrong no matter who does it!!

AcesUp804

Right Incompetent lawyer!! Look at what Tim got in the union hall Josh wft!
Tim and Pete are losing more arbitration cases than anyone else in the history of this local. Don't talk about incompetence.

Hey MistakeVoting4thisEboard, just cause you change your name we know who you are......

But to answer your family member Tony D , So Article 6 , Section 4 , number 8... That was put into our last contract by Hoffa the person that our old board endorsed has nothing to do with members getting fired?????

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT, THE SAME LANGUAGE THAT UPS WAS USING IN 2009 WHILE THE OLD BOARD WAS IN OFFICE TO FIRE MEMBERS

I'm not 100% sure but can someone tell me when the GPS and Telematics was turned on in Local 804 area. I believe it started late 2009.

not what i voted for

Hey MistakeVoting4thisEboard, just cause you change your name we know who you are......

But to answer your family member Tony D , So Article 6 , Section 4 , number 8... That was put into our last contract by Hoffa the person that our old board endorsed has nothing to do with members getting fired?????

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT, THE SAME LANGUAGE THAT UPS WAS USING IN 2009 WHILE THE OLD BOARD WAS IN OFFICE TO FIRE MEMBERS

I'm not 100% sure but can someone tell me when the GPS and Telematics was turned on in Local 804 area. I believe it started late 2009

Ask TIM
UPS put it on his zamboni so they would know when he was at the donut shop.

Had enough

tim fat boy.jpgTim making false campaign promises to the members! Can anyone say one thing that he did right? Please don't tell me he fixed the medical. We are paying for the medical! We fixed it as he screwed us!
tim fat boy.jpg