Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

truckinaround

Hot off the press , World was III has started in the hall . Pete M. has told Tim once and for all the he belongs in the top spot this election and if not he is out and running his own slate. The hall is divided and taking sides seems most are siding with Pete . Tim's time is coming to an end. Hey Tony see what happens when you spit up in the air it comes back to get you . You and you little buddy that you are running with in foster went around and handed our all that stuff about Anthony C. with the last chance agreements . AND now you are mad about the stickers and fliers they the hall is putting out about you . Tony stop crying and man up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We know Tim is not a very good president, but Pete is hated in Long Island. I don't think either one has a chance. We will never forget what call that board made at our building.

lookingatyou

You say you want to "do your job and go home", yet you come on here when you went "home" and try to get your union brothers jammed up with this unsubstantiated hearsay!! What is wrong with you?? Go back under your rock!!
They are not my "brothers" just employees who want to get over, and as far as unsubstantiated goes all it will take is a not so hard look from our security department, right Tom C, or are you still asleep .

Ibt804Hammer

Hot off the press , World was III has started in the hall . Pete M. has told Tim once and for all the he belongs in the top spot this election and if not he is out and running his own slate. The hall is divided and taking sides seems most are siding with Pete . Tim's time is coming to an end. Hey Tony see what happens when you spit up in the air it comes back to get you . You and you little buddy that you are running with in foster went around and handed our all that stuff about Anthony C. with the last chance agreements . AND now you are mad about the stickers and fliers they the hall is putting out about you . Tony stop crying and man up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was only a matter of time

AcesUp804

Man that was hard to read..... Is that you Had enough...

Thats it, try and stir the pot LOL what else can you do when the end is near......believe it when I see it...

TONY AND BILL DO THE RIGHT THING FOR OUR MEMBERSHIP AND DON'T LET OUR UNION WASTE DUES MONEY ON AN ELECTION YOU HAVE NO SHOT ON WINNING........ BOW OUT....

CAN MEMBERS GO TO THE VOTE COUNT REALLY WANT TO SEE TONY CRY.

CRASH501

How are things going, Crash?
Im waiting on my buyout im done with this company and their B.S. just waiting for a court date, so the workers comp judge can approve the deal.....

They are not my "brothers" just employees who want to get over, and as far as unsubstantiated goes all it will take is a not so hard look from our security department, right Tom C, or are you still asleep .

Please Tom is more worried about nailing the wrong guys on B.S. charges that will never stick "IF" the employee knows their rights and is smart enough not to let shoppies like George Z speak for them and cut a back door deal.
It was amazing how when George got hurt " OFF THE JOB LAST YEAR " ,light duty / air runs / watching and snitching on drivers ( calling it a safety observation ) was made available to him! I thought light duty was for drivers returning from comp to aid them back into their every day duties!
Tom is more worried about going home and keeping his yard clean and going out on his bike, " yeah :censored2: I see you!

804brown

Yeah I saw some of those stickers too. One is M.A.D. Members Against Donato. The other is WWW.LETUSSCREWYOUAGAIN.com. LOL. You know I havent seen Donato campaigning lately. Maybe he IS giving up and letting Buhlert take on Tim.

As for "World War III", please I have been hearing these rumors since the day they took office. They might not be best friends or even like each other but Pete would never do something THAT stupid!!

Had enough

Man that was hard to read..... Is that you Had enough...

Thats it, try and stir the pot LOL what else can you do when the end is near......believe it when I see it...

TONY AND BILL DO THE RIGHT THING FOR OUR MEMBERSHIP AND DON'T LET OUR UNION WASTE DUES MONEY ON AN ELECTION YOU HAVE NO SHOT ON WINNING........ BOW OUT....

CAN MEMBERS GO TO THE VOTE COUNT REALLY WANT TO SEE TONY CRY.

Vinny the Einstein.....Read the above Red sentence. LOL AT YOU! Where does that make sense?

You are the story teller with the split personality (many personalities on here) I know Tony D for many years and you will never see him cry.....you are the one crying that he is not your buddy. Everyone on here and at Foster knows it just how you write on this cafe. Go back and read your post. You are obsessive with him...... It it not normal......

Tony will never bow out! NEVER....... (By the way Vinny) I call you Vinny so each one of your personalities can understand,

THE MEMBERS VOICE HAVE GREAT SUPPORT!!!

Had enough

Yeah I saw some of those stickers too. One is M.A.D. Members Against Donato. The other is WWW.LETUSSCREWYOUAGAIN.com. LOL. You know I havent seen Donato campaigning lately. Maybe he IS giving up and letting Buhlert take on Tim.

As for "World War III", please I have been hearing these rumors since the day they took office. They might not be best friends or even like each other but Pete would never do something THAT stupid!!
You only wish Tony would give up......But it will never happen! As I told Vinny, their support is very strong!!

annoyed804

Union brothers, CARL R. IS A SC>>b@G P.O.S Who throws members at L.P. to save his own alcoholic ass! he's the 1 drinking at the customer counter, he's the 1 that attemted to have L.P. throw me out of the building, yes attempted.. he is a BALL LESS, SPINELESS SKULL! HIS OWN WIFE KNOWS HE'S A P.O.S. AS SHE CAUGHT HIM BANGING AN OMS YEARS BACK! I GOT YOUR NUMBER CARL! BE MAN ENOUGH TO SAY THINGS TO MY FACE WHEN YOU SEE ME! Boy the list and rant could go on and on with the humps in that building..... 2 shoppie's that throw their union brothers under a bus as often as they can....... looking @ why did you have to get me started?
Is that the same Carl R who always quotes the bible and claims to be a preacher and a man of the Lord ( L O L ):happy-very: when we all know what he really is...:devil3:

Heard that he also threw Frank V......another clerk.....under he bus and was a direct cause of him getting suspended.

Least we forget what happened a little more than a year ago and all of the people that he had a hand in getting fired, car washers, mechanics...remember....we all remember.!

CRASH501

Is that the same Carl R who always quotes the bible and claims to be a preacher and a man of the Lord ( L O L ):happy-very: when we all know what he really is...:devil3:

Heard that he also threw Frank V......another clerk.....under he bus and was a direct cause of him getting suspended.

Least we forget what happened a little more than a year ago and all of the people that he had a hand in getting fired, car washers, mechanics...remember....we all remember.!
COULD NEVER FORGET THAT ONE! BUT THAT WAS N. BUCCI, AND GEORGE Z PRIMARILY! does any one else remember when union brothers actually stuck together for the benefit of all? boy those were the days!

annoyed804

COULD NEVER FORGET THAT ONE! BUT THAT WAS N. BUCCI, AND GEORGE Z PRIMARILY! does any one else remember when union brothers actually stuck together for the benefit of all? boy those were the days!
You are correct BUT he definitely had his hand in that fiasco also. That was quite evident when his LP crony Ralph friend...since forced out/retired himself, did not follow up and actually covered up for him even after he found a bottle of booze in the fridge. That is one individual who deserves what he gets, unless LP is going to protect him forever. He does and has done things that are 10 times worse than what he and his crew that u mentioned before have attempted to have people permanently discharged for. Individuals like him and his cronies should never throw stones especially when the house they live in is made of glass.
PS: Did you wake up yet Tom C ?

CRASH501

You are correct BUT he definitely had his hand in that fiasco also. That was quite evident when his LP crony Ralph friend...since forced out/retired himself, did not follow up and actually covered up for him even after he found a bottle of booze in the fridge. That is one individual who deserves what he gets, unless LP is going to protect him forever. He does and has done things that are 10 times worse than what he and his crew that u mentioned before have attempted to have people permanently discharged for. Individuals like him and his cronies should never throw stones especially when the house they live in is made of glass.
PS: Did you wake up yet Tom C ?
he must sleep like a rock, My bike club passes his house often at 2,3,4 am and well 10 Harleys could be pretty loud!

Had enough

ALL THIS BOARD DID WAS LIE, LIE AND LIE - THEY PROMISED TO MAKE A CHANGE
AND MAKE
LOCAL 804 A GREATER UNION! YEA RIGHT!!!

THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

Someone may come along and promise "Change",

but don't count on things smelling any better.
fat boy.jpg
fat boy.jpg

Had enough

ALL THIS BOARD DID WAS LIE, LIE AND LIE - THEY PROMISED TO MAKE A CHANGE
AND MAKE
LOCAL 804 A GREATER UNION! YEA RIGHT!!!

THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

Someone may come along and promise "Change",

but don't count on things smelling any better.
View attachment 7218

Tim S
“We all have a responsibility to leave our union stronger than it was when we got here". That’s what Local 804 Members United is all about,” said Tim S" a TDU Supporter! You can help make a positive difference in our union in 2009. Join Teamsters for a Democratic Union and become a part of our movement.

THE ONLY THING STRONG IS TDU's POCKETS!!!! LOCAL 804 has never been this weak and beat!!!

truckinaround

No sense? Bill will easily get half of TONYS votes. You don't have to like him as long as he does his job. Tony is well liked? Lol. I have no problem with anybody running with him. Are you still walking on eggshells?
No I am not walking on eggshells anymore. I am very confident tony and the members voice will be in office. Bill is not liked to much, plus what ever rumor there is on who is running with him he does not have a good slate.

804brown

No I am not walking on eggshells anymore. I am very confident tony and the members voice will be in office. Bill is not liked to much, plus what ever rumor there is on who is running with him he does not have a good slate.
"Bill is not liked too much" but Donato is?? LOL, you must be truckin with us. Both were liked soooo much that we threw BOTH of their asses out of office. Remember that??

Are you truly "very confident" Donato and his weak slate will be in office?? The man is a laughing stock.

But you think Buhlert "does not have a good slate"?? Havent heard who is on Buhlert's slate yet but Donato's is very weak. First, it is lead by 3 former discredited E/B members which brings the entire slate down. It has 3 maybe 4 decent stewards . The rest of that slate are jokes, put on the slate just to have a full slate. I wont embarass them by naming them.