Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

Tony D is crying like a baby because he feels that Billy B is making sure he can't win. Quote from Tony D this morning " Bill got garbage running with him in 43rd st just to take votes away from me "

Members Voice is done..... Billy even has a feeder steward running out of LongIsland to take votes away from Danny B.

Funny hearing Donato call Buhlert's choices "garbage" considering the weak people he asked to be on his slate. Has Buhlert made it official yet?? Has he officially named any other people he is running with?? Im sure his little buddy Medina will be with him again. Is that feeder steward out of Long Island named Mango??

bigd

This is what you should be mad about!!

tim_sylvester.jpg

Tim S
President

Jim%20Reynolds.JPG

Jim Reynolds
Secretary-Treasurer

slate%20041.JPG

Peter Mastrandrea
Vice-President

David%20Fennell.JPG

David Fennell
Recording Secretary

neil_obrien.jpg

Neil O'Brien
Trustee

Mark%20Holmes.JPG

Mark Holmes
Trustee

Chris%20Sabatino.JPG

Chris Sabatino
Trustee

Ibt804Hammer

I met the steward at the union hall. Very knowledgeable person and know the contract well. A definite asset for Billys slate. Danny B is a pakage driver btw

bigd

Tony D is crying like a baby because he feels that Billy B is making sure he can't win. Quote from Tony D this morning " Bill got garbage running with him in 43rd st just to take votes away from me "

Members Voice is done..... Billy even has a feeder steward running out of LongIsland to take votes away from Danny B.

I'm hearing that Danny B. is gonna step-down and Rocky might not be available to run because he was on comp last year. Also after what happen in Nassau with Mark Holmes he now is the odd man out! C. Williams will take over!!

bigd

we all know Pete as a fighter. He doesnt give the company anything.

We all know Pete as a fighter? Who are we?
Pete has no idea what he's doing! He is an embarrassment to our union, I know driver in the building who now feels that when Pete goes to the building, everyone thinks that someone else is gonna get fired!

60 days suspension?
What ever happened to 1,2,3 and 5 days suspension?
This member is gonna be out of health care for 2 months, with no pay check!!
This is a SHOP STEWARD!! How can any other member feel safe!!

You seem to be willing to defend the indefensible when it comes to this E/B. You need to be a lil more objective.

CRASH501

Did he say the job was reserved? I also agree seniority on ALL jobs. There are a few people now in jobs that should not have them but were given to them because of injury. The argument is, why should employee A get the job when employee B has the same injury or one that is worse. I would like to hear more to this story.
110% why im in the process of taking a comp buyout! This company violates Federal ADA laws and im not waiting out a national panel hearing for a year or better! "THESE JOBS ARE BEING GIVEN OUT VERY SELECTIVELY, AS TO WHO KISSES THE MOST *****............."

lookingatyou

110% why im in the process of taking a comp buyout! This company violates Federal ADA laws and im not waiting out a national panel hearing for a year or better! "THESE JOBS ARE BEING GIVEN OUT VERY SELECTIVELY, AS TO WHO KISSES THE MOST *****............."
Intergrity is just a buzz word now at UPS. It really used to mean something but that is no longer the case. The jobs are given out based on the " I like you better concept " It's the exact same way with discipline, take a look at Brush Ave., same "crime" stealing time but two vastly different disciplinary actions, some almost lose their jobs and others to this day steal time every single day and the actions of these individuals are completely ignored by management either because they condone it or are too incompetent to notice what goes on right in front of their eyes.
Open those eyes DJ Oscar G.....Hey Tom C........did you find that bottle of Windex yet ?........INTEGRITY ?

CRASH501

Intergrity is just a buzz word now at UPS. It really used to mean something but that is no longer the case. The jobs are given out based on the " I like you better concept " It's the exact same way with discipline, take a look at Brush Ave., same "crime" stealing time but two vastly different disciplinary actions, some almost lose their jobs and others to this day steal time every single day and the actions of these individuals are completely ignored by management either because they condone it or are too incompetent to notice what goes on right in front of their eyes.
Open those eyes DJ Oscar G.....Hey Tom C........did you find that bottle of Windex yet ?........INTEGRITY ?
thinking tom needs some new glasses! listen buddy, when r we going for a drink or 5?

804brown

I met the steward at the union hall. Very knowledgeable person and know the contract well. A definite asset for Billys slate. Danny B is a pakage driver btw

But the problem is still BUHLERT!! He is no asset to any ticket especially after his unbecoming performance at one of our union meetings. When you add the fact that he was VP under Howie all those years which incorporates the Pension fiasco as well as bleeding our Health/Welfare Funds and negotiating weak, concessionary contracts,then he like Donato,is no longer suitable for the immense responsibility of union office!!

unityequalsstrength

But the problem is still BUHLERT!! He is no asset to any ticket especially after his unbecoming performance at one of our union meetings. When you add the fact that he was VP under Howie all those years which incorporates the Pension fiasco as well as bleeding our Health/Welfare Funds and negotiating weak, concessionary contracts,then he like Donato,is no longer suitable for the immense responsibility of union office!!

I have a Question. How come we(meaning most of us) at 804 were all willing to support sandy pope for General Presedent of the teamsters when she was willing to work with hall and everyone else on the Hoffa slate, you know, the guy who gives us these week concessionary national contracts? The contract that has all the bad technology language in it? Il tell you why, because the problem is at the top, thats why. You cant say that everyone on Redmonds slate are bad guys.. Some were, and some had to go. Just like the slate we have in there now. They are not all bad guys, but there is a huge problem at the top, (no pun intended). probably the top three in my opinion. Your being a little hypocritical dont you think? I mean didnt YOU support sandy pope? and didnt you support the fact that she was running without a full slate because she always said the problem with hoffas slate was with Hoffa? you accepeted that didnt you? so why do you blast everyone on the Redmond slate? i mean granted, some like Tony d had to go. But if the biggest problem you have with Bill B is him grabbing his junk at a gm meeting than come on, gimme a break. That heat of the moment action certainly does not disqualify him from being a succesful president of local 804.

Ibt804Hammer

I have a Question. How come we(meaning most of us) at 804 were all willing to support sandy pope for General Presedent of the teamsters when she was willing to work with hall and everyone else on the Hoffa slate, you know, the guy who gives us these week concessionary national contracts? The contract that has all the bad technology language in it? Il tell you why, because the problem is at the top, thats why. You cant say that everyone on Redmonds slate are bad guys.. Some were, and some had to go. Just like the slate we have in there now. They are not all bad guys, but there is a huge problem at the top, (no pun intended). probably the top three in my opinion. Your being a little hypocritical dont you think? I mean didnt YOU support sandy pope? and didnt you support the fact that she was running without a full slate because she always said the problem with hoffas slate was with Hoffa? you accepeted that didnt you? so why do you blast everyone on the Redmond slate? i mean granted, some like Tony d had to go. But if the biggest problem you have with Bill B is him grabbing his junk at a gm meeting than come on, gimme a break. That heat of the moment action certainly does not disqualify him from being a succesful president of local 804.

Great post

truckinaround

Excuse me Unity, you are grab balls Bill no balls or on the so called slate. I am from the island and know bill for many years. He has hung on Howie's coattail from the day he got in. He also was hand picked by Howie. Never had to fight! Does not know how to fight. Bill has always went on the many expensive luxury vacations. All they did was travel with Howie. This job made him see and do thing we will never see. He was never around when you needed him. He was always out of town. There was no need to travel the way he did. We needed him here. It's no wonder he wants to be back in again.

Now Danny p. Is mark Holmes in the making. He is not reliable at all. Did anyone ever have a conversation with him? Talk about a thug. Just so you know Steve m wants to run with Bill. I was a a stewards convention and Steve hit one of the members in a bar fight. This dude hit one of the members.

You can tell Bill, Hawaii, California, Florida and etc is out for him now, because he was not there when you needed him before. He can go and get advise from his buddy Howie!

I wonder if Howie told him to grab his balls. Oh no I forgot he has no balls. He is the last person we need in the hall.

He also is a back stabber so watch out for Him He is a very sneaky man. I don't know the other guys runny other then Steve m, Danny p. And bill so it's unfair and not right for me to give my opinion.

unityequalsstrength

Excuse me Unity, you are grab balls Bill no balls or on the so called slate. I am from the island and know bill for many years. He has hung on Howie's coattail from the day he got in. He also was hand picked by Howie. Never had to fight! Does not know how to fight. Bill has always went on the many expensive luxury vacations. All they did was travel with Howie. This job made him see and do thing we will never see. He was never around when you needed him. He was always out of town. There was no need to travel the way he did. We needed him here. It's no wonder he wants to be back in again.

Now Danny p. Is mark Holmes in the making. He is not reliable at all. Did anyone ever have a conversation with him? Talk about a thug. Just so you know Steve m wants to run with Bill. I was a a stewards convention and Steve hit one of the members in a bar fight. This dude hit one of the members.

You can tell Bill, Hawaii, California, Florida and etc is out for him now, because he was not there when you needed him before. He can go and get advise from his buddy Howie!

I wonder if Howie told him to grab his balls. Oh no I forgot he has no balls. He is the last person we need in the hall.

He also is a back stabber so watch out for Him He is a very sneaky man. I don't know the other guys runny other then Steve m, Danny p. And bill so it's unfair and not right for me to give my opinion.

Hand picked by Howie? You sure about that, Somebody correct me if im wrong, and maybe i am wrong, but wasnt it Ron Carey who hand picked Bill B?

unityequalsstrength

No Ron was not even around when bill was picked. Howie was president. So I just corrected you. Unless you want to lie like the current board.
I don't lie . If im wrong i admit it, and I never said it was true, However, id like someone else to chime in, because I think you lie, so I really dont believe anything that comes out of your mouth tough guy

unityequalsstrength

taken from an arbitration award from 1998
In the Matter of the Arbitration Between TEAMSTERS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE NATIONAL NEGOTIATING COMMITTEE And UNITED PARCEL SERVICE, INC. (AAA Case No. 13 300 1908 98

Buhlert, called as a witness by the Union, testified that he did not become the Business Agent until January 1998; that he had no discussions with Messina about the layoff of driver (Tr. 1087) and that the only discussions he had with Nassau Center managers was about their failure to put up layoff lists (Tr. 1092).

So Mr Truckinaround, who put MR B in as a Buisness agent in January of 1998? you say Redmond? I dont know about that, I believe Mr Carey called a strike in August of 1997 which was only five months prior to Bill B becoming a buisnees agent, So you tell me how it was howie who appointed him and not Ron Carey?

Last edited:

unityequalsstrength

I am not a tuff guy. Just putting the facts out there. Sorry the truth hurts.

taken from an arbitration award from 1998
In the Matter of the Arbitration Between TEAMSTERS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE NATIONAL NEGOTIATING COMMITTEE And UNITED PARCEL SERVICE, INC. (AAA Case No. 13 300 1908 98 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 13 300 1908 98 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Buhlert, called as a witness by the Union, testified that he did not become the Business Agent until January 1998; that he had no discussions with Messina about the layoff of driver (Tr. 1087) and that the only discussions he had with Nassau Center managers was about their failure to put up layoff lists (Tr. 1092).

So Mr Truckinaround, who put MR B in as a Buisness agent in January of 1998? you say Redmond? I dont know about that, I believe Mr Carey called a strike in August of 1997 which was only five months prior to Bill B becoming a buisnees agent, So you tell me how it was howie who appointed him and not Ron Carey?