Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

Talking about vacations does Mark Holmes has any vacations left? That guy has been MIA for months! That is more than whatever 25k you are talking about. Once again Tim S didn't do anything about that!

From what I understand Holmes has had some medical issues over the years.

bigd

Talking about vacations does Mark Holmes has any vacations left? That guy has been MIA for months! That is more than whatever 25k you are talking about. Once again Tim S didn't do anything about that!

From what I understand Holmes has had some medical issues over the years.

If Holmes is not fit. Than he shouldn't be serving specially as a trustee! Now I want to know how many trustees meeting he has missed!?

Had enough

I have no problem with an organization called Teamsters for a Democratic Union. Ask most people about if they like the Convoy and they will say yes!! As for the organization itself I am a big supporter. I have been a member for years. It gives helpful and useful information when the Intl blacks out important info. Tell me why are you so afraid of TDU!! So, they maintain our union's website. Someone has to. Id rather they do it them some untrustworthy group. Printing material like the union's newsletters?? Again, so what. You write as though there is some conspiracy here. When tim and co ran in 2009, it was KNOWN that they were close to TDU. So was Ron Carey. You say the money is wasteful but so was $150k a year salaries and matching 401ks. Go look back to the past administration and look what they paid for printing,etc. Get back to me when you get a clue!!
Keep drinking the kool-aide, so far your doing good!!!!!

lonewolf

Yeah Pete M. IS Joe Remo's bitch! I hear we're still losing drivers in Nassau under Pete M. and Mark Holmes leadership. I wonder what Tim did with the FAT RAT?! Yeah, I think that could work now!
Cigar Pete should smoke his cigars backwards ouch!

AcesUp804

Here is a quote from members voice website,
ONE OF THE MANY COMMENTS FROM OUR MEMBERS ----- Boy do we miss you guys big time. We are getting slaughtered and we need the bigger guns. The people at the time that wanted a change today realize that they made a huge mistake voting for the current executive board. What a joke. I haven't seen the president in months. Redmond was always there with all the Pit Bulls...we have Poodles now.

Still waiting for someone "maybe Tony D" to tell me or our membership what he would do different??? Besides KISS UPS @SS..

We all know what Article 6 in the master agreement says and how weak it is when dealing with GPS , Our old board allowed it in and didn't fight it.

In the beginning of 2010 is when Tim and company took over only 2 UPS buildings had GPS and Telematices now 11 UPS buildings have GPS and Telematices. This is why UPS is firing members in local 804 and all over the country because they let in weak language.

Where was Tony D the pitbull when 6 drivers out of Foster in 2009 were fired for falsification the company used GPS and they all lost there arbitrations. P.S. Tony D never showed up to any of them.

Keep handing out pens and cards , to the poor su@kers that are running with Tony D you guys knew he was full of sh/t but you thought you could use him to get in the hall. LOL Why not it was your only chance you sold your soul to the devil. You get what you deserve , I hope you all put up a lot of money and burned all your vac, OPH's and sick days.

Hey Donato, I talk to Magrene he said that Billy would be 10 times the president you would ever be, keep taking down the stickers in your locker room. YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE...... NO BALLS

lonewolf

Here is a quote from members voice website,
ONE OF THE MANY COMMENTS FROM OUR MEMBERS ----- Boy do we miss you guys big time. We are getting slaughtered and we need the bigger guns. The people at the time that wanted a change today realize that they made a huge mistake voting for the current executive board. What a joke. I haven't seen the president in months. Redmond was always there with all the Pit Bulls...we have Poodles now.

Still waiting for someone "maybe Tony D" to tell me or our membership what he would do different??? Besides KISS UPS @SS..

We all know what Article 6 in the master agreement says and how weak it is when dealing with GPS , Our old board allowed it in and didn't fight it.

In the beginning of 2010 is when Tim and company took over only 2 UPS buildings had GPS and Telematices now 11 UPS buildings have GPS and Telematices. This is why UPS is firing members in local 804 and all over the country because they let in weak language.

Where was Tony D the pitbull when 6 drivers out of Foster in 2009 were fired for falsification the company used GPS and they all lost there arbitrations. P.S. Tony D never showed up to any of them.

Keep handing out pens and cards , to the poor su@kers that are running with Tony D you guys knew he was full of sh/t but you thought you could use him to get in the hall. LOL Why not it was your only chance you sold your soul to the devil. You get what you deserve , I hope you all put up a lot of money and burned all your vac, OPH's and sick days.

Hey Donato, I talk to Magrene he said that Billy would be 10 times the president you would ever be, keep taking down the stickers in your locker room. YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE...... NO BALLS
[/QUOTE)

You are nothing but a liar. I was talking to Magrene, he said you are the liar Vinny. You are the piece of garbabe because he remembers Tony D saving your job! Go talk to your one friend maybe he can play in the basement with you.

lonewolf

clown.jpgHey Vinny I got this from the Members Voice Facebook page. This is what one of the members think of thier Business Agent. What are you going to do when you need to have your job saved again?
clown.jpg

AcesUp804

AcesUp804;1014713 You are nothing but a liar. I was talking to Magrene said:
Just shows how full of sh/t you really are Tony, EVERYONE knows that Bill B was next in line to be president and thats why you hate him and didn't want him to be on your slate.

For the record Bill B didn't want to be part of your slate if you were going to be president.

truckinaround

So now we have suntan Bill grab his balls
Steve the boxer who hits the members
Danny P ,he is just as dependable as Mark H. Don't believe one word he says
Mike C who cant save his own job never mind anyone elses. I guess he is as bright as Liam.

Had enough

So now we have suntan Bill grab his balls
Steve the boxer who hits the members
Danny P ,he is just as dependable as Mark H. Don't believe one word he says
Mike C who cant save his own job never mind anyone elses. I guess he is as bright as Liam.

These guys are getting pick out of a hat, I know one of them, not respected all by the members. Billy, no wonder you grabbed your nuts at the membership meeting, have no respect for us.

I'm voting 804 members voice slate, visit there site and see all the members supporting them. www.804membersvoice.com

Look at you guys out of 804 still going strong. I'm proud to call you all my union brother. Your spirit on this forum is legendary and Ron Carey is smiling in heaven.

AcesUp804

These guys are getting pick out of a hat, I know one of them, not respected all by the members. Billy, no wonder you grabbed your nuts at the membership meeting, have no respect for

LOL your funny because if Billy was running with Tony D you would be kissing his @ss.

'not respected all by the members' ??? Sounds like you, Had enough.... Lol

Ibt804Hammer

These guys are getting pick out of a hat, I know one of them, not respected all by the members. Billy, no wonder you grabbed your nuts at the membership meeting, have no respect for us.

I'm voting 804 members voice slate, visit there site and see all the members supporting them. www.804membersvoice.com

Please stop with all the different screen names. Your embarrassing yourself Tony