Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

Frankie you were suppose to keep your mouth shut!! But your so called buddy's ratted you out!

Yes it's true Frankie the midget coffee pots is running with Billy B WOW how many people must have turned down Billy to run for him to scrap Frankie from the bottom of the barrel . LOL

Also a shop steward David M is also running with Billy no strength there, David was always a big Donato supporter but word on the floor is that David said yes because Donato picked Alfonso over him and he is p/ssed.

Billy knows he can't win all he is doing is sticking it to Tony D and he is doing a good job.

Billy or Tony D members won't forget what they did while they were in the hall.

truckinaround

Yes it's true Frankie the midget coffee pots is running with Billy B WOW how many people must have turned down Billy to run for him to scrap Frankie from the bottom of the barrel . LOL

Also a shop steward David M is also running with Billy no strength there, David was always a big Donato supporter but word on the floor is that David said yes because Donato picked Alfonso over him and he is p/ssed.

Billy knows he can't win all he is doing is sticking it to Tony D and he is doing a good job.

Well word is out that Tony Donato did ask Bill to run with him a few times. Bill may think he is hurting The members voice but the members are angry and calling him a back staber. They feel that he is hurting the members only, He is scrapping from the bottom.

EyesLookingIn

Well word is out that Tony Donato did ask Bill to run with him a few times. Bill may think he is hurting The members voice but the members are angry and calling him a back staber. They feel that he is hurting the members only, He is scrapping from the bottom.

What did Tony offer him a BA spot lol I would never vote for Tony or Billy but I know Billy would be a better president then Tony. If Tony really cared about the members then he would have let Billy be president but that's the problem with Tony he's only worried about Tony.

U

upsman39

Danny P should be president. Danny p is very good. Any time i have had a problem, its fixed once i tell him

804brown

So now we have suntan Bill grab his balls
Steve the boxer who hits the members
Danny P ,he is just as dependable as Mark H. Don't believe one word he says
Mike C who cant save his own job never mind anyone elses. I guess he is as bright as Liam.

If Buhlert asks Medina then he is not serious about winning. Perez was asked by Tim but he hooked up with Row A instead. He knows the inside job. Who is Mike C?? Is it Cannon??
To say that about Liam is to say that you have never met him. Stop believing the rumors. Liam is as smart as they get!!

804brown

Donato, Cyrus, Fiorenza, and now Mema?? All these guys out of Foster?? LOL Not one is in the league of Cerulli!!

804brown

What was so bad about the last contract!

Some of us have written numerous times what is (NOT WAS) so bad about the last contract. Its funny how aces called you Howie due to the fact that people like Howie dont have to work under that "fair for the times" contract.

You tell me exactly what was so good about it!!

AcesUp804

Donato, Cyrus, Fiorenza, and now Mema?? All these guys out of Foster?? LOL Not one is in the league of Cerulli!!

I don't know what league anyone is in. I just go by facts...

I like Ceruli because he tells you the truth and he understands whats going on and why, I know people like cyrus, mema and coffee pots like Ceruli because they feel he understands what ever they are saying and that he is not trying to make himself look good.

Plus if Ceruli wasn't asked by Tim then he would have been asked by Tony or Billy at least in the top 7 on both those slates.

The problem I have with cyrus,mema and coffee pots is there choice to run who they are running with.

Mema always talks about how bad our last 2 contracts were and how bad our old board destroyed our pension and medical and now he is running with our old VP???? I feel he is only running to stick it to Donato and Cyrus.

As far as Cyrus its the same thing he is only running with Donato because he feels he owes him something. Every one in Foster knows that Tony D is a racist but that doesnt bother him.

As far as coffee pots Frankie , he is still upset because Tim picked Ceruli over tim to take Foster even thou Frankie was going to tell Tim all he knew about Donato and the old board.

MEMBERS UNITED WILL WIN EASY

Ibt804Hammer

If Buhlert asks Medina then he is not serious about winning. Perez was asked by Tim but he hooked up with Row A instead. He knows the inside job. Who is Mike C?? Is it Cannon??
To say that about Liam is to say that you have never met him. Stop believing the rumors. Liam is as smart as they get!!
Chiarelli

hometeam

hometeam

I know Frank and
Mema for the person who is writing this crap Frank and Mema are no sell outs they are two guy's that actually fight hard for the members and if u don't believe it ask the members at foster ps the Bill b slate is the best slate running they Will bring back local804 as the greatest local

Last edited:

804brown

Re: hometeam

I know Frank Mema for the person who is writing this carp Frank and Mema are no sell outs they are two guy's that actually fight hard for the members and if don't believe it ask the members at foster ps the Bill b slate is the best slate running they Will bring back local804 as the greatest local

Mema and Fiorenza will "bring back local 804 as the greatest local"?? Seriously?? What exactly would make you say that?? And they hook up with a member of the old E/B that took a strong, empowered Local that Ron Carey handed them, and left our Local weaker and a laughing stock?? They hook up with former VP Buhlert who was complicit in the last two "fair" contracts as well as bleeding our Health and Welfare Funds?? A former VP whose favorite past time was fishing with UPS management. That is what is called being in office for too long. He lost touch with the membership and felt more kinship with the people on the other side of the desk.

He deserved the same fate Redmond and Donato and the rest of them. Some were better than others but they were all a part of a sinking ship. A ship without strong leadership and without board members willing to speak out for the rank and file. An entire leaderhip who thought they were entitled to their positions and bloated salaries. They thought they would be able to retire as board members with several pensions and a matching 401k. Well, they assumed too much.

Remember we threw them out for what they did as well as what they didnt do anymore!! We wanted new faces with fresh ideas of how to run a local. Row B won and took on a huge responsibilty of fixing our H/W Funds. They did an unpopular but necessary deed. They stopped our funds from bleeding and put it on a course to the surpluses it has today. For people like Donato and Buhlert to criticize bold and responsible leadership after their poor record of "leading" our Local is comical. I guess they are counting on the rank and file coming down with a huge case of amnesia!!

804brown

Re: hometeam

I know Frank and
Mema for the person who is writing this crap Frank and Mema are no sell outs they are two guy's that actually fight hard for the members and if u don't believe it ask the members at foster ps the Bill b slate is the best slate running they Will bring back local804 as the greatest local
Also, do you personally believe in commas and periods or not??