Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

truckinaround

You tend to claim nobody has the answer or good enough? You try and breakdown or find fault in every candidate! You are a long time union member right! Put your hat in the arena! Are you scared to be judged or only mint to judge others! Which you do a great job of doing. Can you lead? Can you protect or fix problems! If not, keep quiet! Sit in your cushy seat and hush-up!!
I did not say everyone was not good enough. I already know who I am voting for. I am from Melville and I had a suspension because I followed the direction of my business agent. I do not trust the board at all. I also know I have a family to support and I will try my hardest to help get the right people in. You are in another world if you think members are talking who is good and who is bad. Members know Bill and Steve and they are not liked Get over it! Get off the forum if you can't take the heat. Its shows you don't have it in you to run. Because you need a face of stone and I can see you don't have it if you can't handle people talking.

804brown

You tend to claim nobody has the answer or good enough? You try and breakdown or find fault in every candidate! You are a long time union member right! Put your hat in the arena! Are you scared to be judged or only mint to judge others! Which you do a great job of doing. Can you lead? Can you protect or fix problems! If not, keep quiet! Sit in your cushy seat and hush-up!!

This forum is for UPSers to speak up about problems and issues at UPS. This particular thread is about Local 804 issues. I come on here and post and give my opinion. It is quite clear I support Tim and the current E/B. Why would I want to run against a group that I support. I think they ARE fixing the problems as we speak. The Pension Fund is growing and our H/W Funds has surpluses. But the biggest problem is fixing the language is our contract. Our union officials sent out detailed surveys of what we wanted and WE TOLD THEM!!
So if I dont "throw my hat in the arena" I have to shut up?? Only union officials and candidates are allowed to speak out??
As for my "keeping quiet", DONT COUNT ON IT!!

joseph

Re: hometeam

You keep mentioning BB grabbing his you know what, get over it. assuming your a man, that is what some men do when they know they are being Lied to.

joseph

Some of us have written numerous times what is (NOT WAS) so bad about the last contract. Its funny how aces called you Howie due to the fact that people like Howie dont have to work under that "fair for the times" contract.

You tell me exactly what was so good about it!!
SEE! No one can tell me what was so bad. They just hear it from someone and say, hey yes it was bad, but can not tell me why?

AcesUp804

UPS management keeps helping Donato and members voice with there campaign.

Tony has over 50 unpaid days off and UPS doesn't care. He wants to be president but continues to help UPS plus screw his follow drivers in his center.

Every day that UPS gives Tony a day off no money goes into our pension plus UPS doesn't send out his route.

As a driver from his center said "every time this :censored2: takes off I have to work later, all the company does his break up his work and we get screwed" "all week it's been like peek season all the trucks are blown to the doors, hundreds of pieces are left in the building and missed every day but UPS gave Donato off to campaign. It's not right just an example of dealmaking " O yea Tony cares about the members.

UPS management keeps helping Donato and members voice with there campaign.

Tony has over 50 unpaid days off and UPS doesn't care. He wants to be president but continues to help UPS plus screw his follow drivers in his center.

Every day that UPS gives Tony a day off no money goes into our pension plus UPS doesn't send out his route.

As a driver from his center said "every time this :censored2: takes off I have to work later, all the company does his break up his work and we get screwed" "all week it's been like peek season all the trucks are blown to the doors, hundreds of pieces are left in the building and missed every day but UPS gave Donato off to campaign. It's not right just an example of dealmaking " O yea Tony cares about the members.

I am in Foster. I would think that Tony is entitled to OPH's & a/s like everyone else. Deal making is Mark C. in Marine Park, pushing the 9.5 list, preaching it to the drivers & then telling his manager that he will never file a grievance , he needs 11+ hrs a day, he needs to "look good in front of the guys". As of today Mark C. has worked over 9.5 almost every day since he is on the list & never filed a grievance. He is also a scab that worked while the rest of us were on strike. Mark & Vinny M. can put up all the stickers they want, must be costing a lot of $!

FYI..Tim S. called the UPS district labor mgr & asked why the company is not using discipline on Tony D. for his days off! WAY TO PROTECT ALL YOUR MEMBERS TIM!

I am in Foster. I would think that Tony is entitled to OPH's & a/s like everyone else. Deal making is Mark C. in Marine Park, pushing the 9.5 list, preaching it to the drivers & then telling his manager that he will never file a grievance , he needs 11+ hrs a day, he needs to "look good in front of the guys". As of today Mark C. has worked over 9.5 almost every day since he is on the list & never filed a grievance. He is also a scab that worked while the rest of us were on strike. Mark & Vinny M. can put up all the stickers they want, must be costing a lot of $!

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f39/...itator-2-a-325420/index616.html#ixzz25q01zyWD

AcesUp804

LOL that's funny I needed a go laugh.

Donato is following the Redmond way to campaign because that's all he knows. Pens, bus. Cards photos lol

Now look guys UPS doesn't like me they like the current board lol

804brown

Being on the 9.5 list only gives you the right to grieve. Its good that members are pushing everyone to get on the list. It lowers the stop counts and creates more routes. But I noticed in your post how you only seem to attack union members: "vinnny" and "mark c". I guess only union members need to be attacked and called names. I guess where you work ("Foster Ave") management must be sooooo sweet and understanding and never fires hard working members!! Some of you really have your priorities out of whack!!

804brown

FYI..Tim S. called the UPS district labor mgr & asked why the company is not using discipline on Tony D. for his days off! WAY TO PROTECT ALL YOUR MEMBERS TIM!

Wow, Donato has 50 days out?? And that is ok with management?? And he hasn't been disciplined yet?? Hmm, sounds to me like UPS is abetting Donato's campaign. I guess since they cant give him $$ they are giving him unlimited time off. That sounds like unequal treatment. On Monday I think we should all go into work and declare we are all running for union office and demand Donato's Deal: unlimited ophs.
Aces said members are complaining about the extra work they are burdened with due to the Donato Deal. I guess to Tony, OPH stands for Other People's Hassle!! Its all about the Tony!!

Had enough

Wow, Donato has 50 days out?? And that is ok with management?? And he hasn't been disciplined yet?? Hmm, sounds to me like UPS is abetting Donato's campaign. I guess since they cant give him $$ they are giving him unlimited time off. That sounds like unequal treatment. On Monday I think we should all go into work and declare we are all running for union office and demand Donato's Deal: unlimited ophs.
Aces said members are complaining about the extra work they are burdened with due to the Donato Deal. I guess to Tony, OPH stands for Other People's Hassle!! Its all about the Tony!!

Sounds like your nervous about the MembersVoice. You should be, there very well known in the 804 membership.

Want to talk about equal treatment, Does't the E Board pick and choose when a member gets fired who can work at the hall while there waiting for arbitration. That sounds like unequal treatment. On Monday I think we should all go into the hall and declare all members who get fired should work at the hall and demand the deal they give other members in our local.

Had enough

Being on the 9.5 list only gives you the right to grieve. Its good that members are pushing everyone to get on the list. It lowers the stop counts and creates more routes.

What planet are you from, 9.5 doesn't create more routes, it only loads up the routes in that loop. Sounds like the crap that comes out of our Boards mouths.... bull

804brown

Sounds like your nervous about the MembersVoice. You should be, there very well known in the 804 membership.

Want to talk about equal treatment, Does't the E Board pick and choose when a member gets fired who can work at the hall while there waiting for arbitration. That sounds like unequal treatment. On Monday I think we should all go into the hall and declare all members who get fired should work at the hall and demand the deal they give other members in our local.

So you are comparing our elected union officials who represent us to UPS management?? You are incredible!! First, management contractually is supposed to treat its employees equally. Secondly, our union made a decision to offer anyone who was suspended in Melville due to the work stoppage because it originated after a direct action by an official of the union. These members DID nothing except follow the order of their BA. They were retalliated against as well as their stewards BY MANAGEMENT. So in this single case, the union felt obliged and responsible for Dave's action.