Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

What planet are you from, 9.5 doesn't create more routes, it only loads up the routes in that loop. Sounds like the crap that comes out of our Boards mouths.... bull

You sound like you are not very knowledgeable. Do you read any of the other threads on Brown Cafe?? 9.5 does work to create more routes. It can increase the loads of others in that loop IF THEY ARE NOT ON THE 9.5 LIST!! So logic says if you dont want the extra work: GET THE ENTIRE LOOP ON THE 9.5 LIST. That would drive management insane!!

804brown

My concern is for a president(Tim) that calls to "rat" on drivers, a TDU officer (Mark) that is a scab, and a former respected steward (Vinny) that now spends his time bashing other drivers.

Your "concern" seems to be to attack our E/B, attack certain members who support our E/B and make allegations without proof!! I cant see Tim ratting to management but I could see it on a flyer this Fall exposing it to the membership!!

Your "concern" seems to be to attack our E/B, attack certain members who support our E/B and make allegations without proof!! I cant see Tim ratting to management but I could see it on a flyer this Fall exposing it to the membership!!
I have only attacked Tim, based on his actions.

804brown

I have only attacked Tim, based on his actions.

You have called Mark a "scab" and attacked Vinny too. They are rank and file, not union officials. But you must be associated with the Donato followers who come on here and bash the rank and file members as well as our board.

You have called Mark a "scab" and attacked Vinny too. They are rank and file, not union officials. But you must be associated with the Donato followers who come on here and bash the rank and file members as well as our board.
Mark is a scab, thats a fact. Only a hypocrite would be such a big union guy, and at the same time crossed the line while we were picketing! Cant respect him based on that fact! Ask him if he worked, he will tell you, if he is a man. Vinny, who I like, has been in a downward spiral, bad mouthing everyone in Foster. It is sour grapes. His actions are understandable, Vinny is still very knowledgeable about union business.

Had enough

FYI..Tim S. called the UPS district labor mgr & asked why the company is not using discipline on Tony D. for his days off! WAY TO PROTECT ALL YOUR MEMBERS TIM!
I think we should of hung fat Tim with the Stupid Fat Cat! We could have saved good Union money instead of them spending it on a Rat! Tim would of been a good Rat! Also 804 Brown you are right you are just a stupid Truck Driver. Because you are allowing 804 to become a comedy act!

804brown

Mark is a scab, thats a fact. Only a hypocrite would be such a big union guy, and at the same time crossed the line while we were picketing! Cant respect him based on that fact! Ask him if he worked, he will tell you, if he is a man. Vinny, who I like, has been in a downward spiral, bad mouthing everyone in Foster. It is sour grapes. His actions are understandable, Vinny is still very knowledgeable about union business.

I wasnt debating whether he crossed a picket line or not. I dont know the entire story. Plus people can make mistakes. People can redeem themselves. No??

My point was how people like yourself only come on here to attack other members or our union INSTEAD OF THE REAL PROBLEM: UPS!!

804brown

I think we should of hung fat Tim with the Stupid Fat Cat! We could have saved good Union money instead of them spending it on a Rat! Tim would of been a good Rat! Also 804 Brown you are right you are just a stupid Truck Driver. Because you are allowing 804 to become a comedy act!

And now mental midgets like had enough "think (BREAKING NEWS: "had enough" actually thinks)we should of hung fat Tim"?? Really what is wrong with you?? Im quoting from the McCarthy days: "Have you no decency??" Every moronic idea that comes into your narrow little mind does not belong on this forum.

Had enough

And now mental midgets like had enough "think (BREAKING NEWS: "had enough" actually thinks)we should of hung fat Tim"?? Really what is wrong with you?? Im quoting from the McCarthy days: "Have you no decency??" Every moronic idea that comes into your narrow little mind does not belong on this forum.
Pea brain. Read your past post! You have had a lot to say in the past! What the matter I hit a sore spot? Tim is a RAT! He is afraid of Members voice! They have called the cops on their own members at a general membership meeting. They dont deserve to be in offfce Getting back to Tim he must have learned from Auz!

lonewolf

I am from foster ave and I can't believe they are picking Dave. The guy is a nervous wreck. Now that is a joke. Frank is a joke. WTF.

Had enough

I am from foster ave and I can't believe they are picking Dave. The guy is a nervous wreck. Now that is a joke. Frank is a joke. WTF.

I hear those guys from Foster that were picked are builders also. They have there own construction companies. I hear they also they use mexicans who are illegal americans to help them and employee them with no benefits. These are the kinda leaders that want to lead our membership. Bill cant you find anyone who is devoted 100% to Union and our Membership. Not a bunch of Bob the builders or should I say Bill and the builders.

lonewolf

I hear those guys from Foster that were picked are builders also. They have there own construction companies. I hear they also they use mexicans who are illegal americans to help them and employee them with no benefits. These are the kinda leaders that want to lead our membership. Bill cant you find anyone who is devoted 100% to Union and our Membership. Not a bunch of Bob the builders or should I say Bill and the builders.
Yea I heard about Dave doing some tile work work. I was not aware frank had a side business.

804brown

Pea brain. Read your past post! You have had a lot to say in the past! What the matter I hit a sore spot? Tim is a RAT! He is afraid of Members voice! They have called the cops on their own members at a general membership meeting. They dont deserve to be in offfce Getting back to Tim he must have learned from Auz!

Tim might have a reason to be a little afraid if Donato wasnt on the slate. But Donato's presence only ensures members voice's defeat as well as Buhlert's presence So no one is afraid of members voice especially UPS management. They took advantage of their close ties to Row A to weaken our union. Our union leaders need to take on management NOT TAKE THEM OUT FISHING!!
As for the cops being called, the Local 282 officials called the police.

Last edited:

AcesUp804

This is why Tony D is a piece of garbage because he only cares about himself and whats to bring down any one that is not kissing his @ss. Ask Tony D who did most of the work on his house in Staten Island. Ask Tony D who built up his back yard and if the @hole tells you Union people he is full of sh/t. The guy he paid mite have been Italian but the 10 Mexicans that his wife was serving koolaid to every day didn't have green cards.

AcesUp804

Vinny, who I like, has been in a downward spiral, bad mouthing everyone in Foster. It is sour grapes. His actions are understandable, Vinny is still very knowledgeable about union business.

I know why Vinny is on this so called downward spiral? It because Tony D stabbed him in the back time and time again. THE ONLY REASON TONY D IS IN THE HALL IS BECAUSE VINNY STEPPED DOWN FROM RUNNING YEARS AGO SO NOT TO SPLIT THE VOTE. In turn Tony D promised to get him in the hall BUT Tony is only for Tony.... and turned his back on him. Then asked his little puppet Alfonso to run because of the black vote

This is why people that have been friends with him for years want nothing to do with him. They all say "yea Tony we have your back" but they don't. Just like when he ran for shop steward against that crazy Harry and got crushed. Come on you can't even beat that zombie????? Everybody told Tony they had his back and he told everyone he was going to destroy Harry......... NOT LOL 49-19 can u say @ss whip

Most of the people in Foster are voting Members United because they feel thats there best chance at a better contract and for our pension to go up. HELLO OUR PENSION HAS NOT GONE UP IN 14 YEARS.......

DONATO COULD NOT EVEN WIN A STEWARD ELECTION..... SAD 3 TIME LOSER

lonewolf

Frankie the midget is a phony and will not post what you write on his site. I can't believe Dave has lowered himself to stay with this midget. What a joke! Look what happens to people. Dave you have showed your true colors. WTF. Dave you know what a trader the midget is.

804brown

Frankie the midget is a phony and will not post what you write on his site. I can't believe Dave has lowered himself to stay with this midget. What a joke! Look what happens to people. Dave you have showed your true colors. WTF. Dave you know what a trader the midget is.

It is amazing the travels of Fiorenza. He was always a big supporter of Row A. Then Row B won the election and he cooperated with Tim and Liam on Clerk's issues. He even was offering info on what went on in the hall the month after Row A lost the election. Then Tim asked Cerulli to come into the Hall and then asked Jack to be a BA (that wound up not happening). All of a sudden Fiorenza starts his little website (i think it is called the Staten Island Cafe) .I guess he felt he deserved to be asked.
Seems Fiorenza and Donato have a lot in common. They both think they are so important and needed and will do anything and speak to anyone just to get elected!!

lonewolf

It is amazing the travels of Fiorenza. He was always a big supporter of Row A. Then Row B won the election and he cooperated with Tim and Liam on Clerk's issues. He even was offering info on what went on in the hall the month after Row A lost the election. Then Tim asked Cerulli to come into the Hall and then asked Jack to be a BA (that wound up not happening). All of a sudden Fiorenza starts his little website (i think it is called the Staten Island Cafe) .I guess he felt he deserved to be asked.
Seems Fiorenza and Donato have a lot in common. They both think they are so important and needed and will do anything and speak to anyone just to get elected!!
The little midget couldn't get himself elected as a dog catcher.