Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

804 brown. Your boys are not getting out of this one! Another fine job they did!!! Stop trying to twist the story and blame others! The board sucks and that is all to it! Koolaide anyone? 804 is passing it out!!!
This board is a circus. But it looks like the circus is leaving town real soon.

AcesUp804

Sorry to see Harry go... In all my years never had a single conversation with the man but I do know the 2 things Harry hated the most in this world....

UPS & TONY DONATO

lonewolf

Sorry to see Harry go... In all my years never had a single conversation with the man but I do know the 2 things Harry hated the most in this world....

UPS & TONY DONATO
Look what I just found on Tony's Facebook page i guess not everyone feels the same as Harry.

Christopher H*****Local 804 Members Voice 2012

It was great meeting with all of you guys today and I can't wait till you guys take office. As a 3rd year steward I am eager to be taken under your wings, and continue to get better at what I do, and learn better and more effective ways to fight for the members. God bless Members Voice!

Last edited by a moderator:

lonewolf

UPS & TONY DONATO
I have news for you Vinny. Harry hated you more then he hated Tony. But not as much as you hate yourself.

not what i voted for

Ibt804Hammer;1026[SIZE=5 said:
[/SIZE]161]For mileage? ???

UPS is doing what ever they want. If this board can't save a steward or member for a discrepancy on mileage what good are they. Oh thats right their campaign promise no back room deals with UPS, in this stronger 804

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The intention of this forum is to maintain a fair and reasonable forum and facilitate legitimate, reasoned debate about the issues raised.

Registering multiple accounts and then using them to "like" and reinforce your own point of view is not only annoying... it undermines the discussions by intentionally distorting the pattern of opinion.

From Wikipedia:

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term—a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock—originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an internet community who spoke to, or about himself while pretending to be another person.

The term sock puppet refers to multiple pseudonyms in use by the same person on a particular message board or forum. The analogy of a sock puppet is of a puppeteer holding up both hands and supplying dialogue to both puppets simultaneously. A typical use of a sockpuppet account is to agree with or debate another sockpuppet account belonging to the same person, for the purposes of reinforcing the puppeteer's position in an argument.

not what i voted for

The intention of this forum is to maintain a fair and reasonable forum and facilitate legitimate, reasoned debate about the issues raised.

Registering multiple accounts and then using them to "like" and reinforce your own point of view is not only annoying... it undermines the discussions by intentionally distorting the pattern of opinion.

From Wikipedia:

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term—a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock—originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an internet community who spoke to, or about himself while pretending to be another person.

The term sock puppet refers to multiple pseudonyms in use by the same person on a particular message board or forum. The analogy of a sock puppet is of a puppeteer holding up both hands and supplying dialogue to both puppets simultaneously. A typical use of a sockpuppet account is to agree with or debate another sockpuppet account belonging to the same person, for the purposes of reinforcing the puppeteer's position in an argument.

I hope you are not referring to my posts because you would be 100% wrong!

bigd

From Wikipedia:

Ladies & Gentleman, Cheryl is the founder of Brown Cafe and I commend her for calling out those who use this forum to advance their views at any cost... even if they have to use methods, like having 1,2,3,4 accounts that is not only unethical, but very low! I myself recently joined this forum. I have posted over 20 comments and I have been watching all the postings and patterns of all of you! It is pretty clear to me who those people are, I don't want to call out any names or entities, that is why I haven't been posted anything else... until now!

Cheryl, you have a very good website and I thank you for what you have done since 1999. A lot of members have gained important information from all the forums in this website.
It is very important that we keep this integrity in this website, we have to remember that live's and livelihood are on the line here.

804brown

So I guess you see what is going on here in 804 it is not solidarity and it has been going on since 2007.

No, actually it began around Jan 2010. Thats when certain former board members and their lackeys came onto Brown Cafe and started attacking the new board. This never happened during the Redmond years. It became a place NOT to discuss issues and learn things from other locals and personnel. It became a forum to anonymously attack the new board (and a few members)as well as start rumors and undermine their new administration (They took over our local on Jan1,2010) !!It is no secret who some of these posters are just by how they write on here.LOL!! The appropriate place to question our union leaders is and always has been at regular union meetings by going up to the mic and letting them here it FACE TO FACE!! But it seems certain former leaders and their little group of followers dont have the appropriate size gonads to question our leaders to their face so they become anonymous laptop tough guys and rumor mongerers. THAT is what is NOT SOLIDARITY!!

not what i voted for

804brown;10[FONT=comic sans ms said:
[/FONT]26802]No, actually it began around Jan 2010. Thats when certain former board members and their lackeys came onto Brown Cafe and started attacking the new board. This never happened during the Redmond years. It became a place NOT to discuss issues and learn things from other locals and personnel. It became a forum to anonymously attack the new board (and a few members)as well as start rumors and undermine their new administration (They took over our local on Jan1,2010) !!It is no secret who some of these posters are just by how they write on here.LOL!! The appropriate place to question our union leaders is and always has been at regular union meetings by going up to the mic and letting them here it FACE TO FACE!! But it seems certain former leaders and their little group of followers dont have the appropriate size gonads to question our leaders to their face so they become anonymous laptop tough guys and rumor mongerers. THAT is what is NOT SedOLIDARITY!!

Actually 11/29/2007 by Cino

not what i voted for

LOL what did I do 5 years ago?
That suck up Brown wants everyone to believe that members only started attacking 804 executive boards when his boys were elected in 2010. When it actually started in 2007. Your post was the first one I came across on that date but I am sure there were others. Because his boys started their campaign by starting to discredit the executive board well in advance with the help of TDU. And don't forget the agitator who is a TDU member that was publishing and distributing his displeasure with the 804 board and didn't stop until he was elected and then resigns !

Had enough

The minute Ron was out of office they started attacking and discrediting the old board. Poor Brown is crying now? Why because the members are seeing them for what there are? Whats a matter brown your afraid your TDU won't be funded anymore money? Our Union members do not want to be ruled by TDU! All they did was take our hard earned money make promises which they did not fulfill.

Good Riddance to Row B.