Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Word coming out of foster is Phony Tony is going to have another meeting this saturday and he is hand picking who he wants to come. Whats wrong Tony are you afraid to let the members who dont like you attend your lunch party. Or is it you dont have a big enough place to fit all those people who dont want you back in office , guess you cant get a place to fit a few thousand members.

REMBER STAY TUNED FOR MORE OF PHONY TONY COMING TO A BUILDING NEAR YOU SOON.

Had enough

Word coming out of foster is Phony Tony is going to have another meeting this saturday and he is hand picking who he wants to come. Whats wrong Tony are you afraid to let the members who dont like you attend your lunch party. Or is it you dont have a big enough place to fit all those people who dont want you back in office , guess you cant get a place to fit a few thousand members.

REMBER STAY TUNED FOR MORE OF PHONY TONY COMING TO A BUILDING NEAR YOU SOON.
Why don't you give me your name and I am sure tony will give you an invite!!

AcesUp804

Doesn't matter who goes members voice is done......

MY PENSION HAS NOT GONE UP IN 14 YEARS

MY MEDICAL WAS DESTROYED

FAT BILLY AND DUMB TONY WERE BOARD MEMBERS FOR BOTH AND DID NOTHING.......

CRASH501

doesn't matter who goes members voice is done......

my pension has not gone up in 14 years

my medical was destroyed

fat billy and dumb tony were board members for both and did nothing.......
"do you guys ever change your tune, talk about a broken record!"

lonewolf

Another steward go fired today. a big time b supporter. pretty scary when they don't even save their number one supporter. I bet he is saying to himself what a mistake voting for this board. Sorry harry.

TDU officer & SCAB, Mark C., not only is a big supporter of Tim (I call UPS to rat on brother/sister teamsters) S., he was also a HUGE Harry W. supporter!..."I'm Mark C. & I believe Harry is the best for the job"..how did that work out for you boys?..over 20 years UPS tried to fire Harry & Tony D. saved him every time! 2 1/2 years with this inept Eboard and Harry is Fired by an arbitrator. Karma my friends, is a bitch!

not what i voted for

TDU officer & SCAB, Mark C., not only is a big supporter of Tim (I call UPS to rat on brother/sister teamsters) S., he was also a HUGE Harry W. supporter!..."I'm Mark C. & I believe Harry is the best for the job"..how did that work out for you boys?..over 20 years UPS tried to fire Harry & Tony D. saved him every time! 2 1/2 years with this inept Eboard and Harry is Fired by an arbitrator. Karma my friends, is a bitch!

Does he get a job at Local 804 like Russert,Sabatino,Moy,and Fitzgerald and the drivers that were suspended or the TDU people we are paying ? Harry needs to check that out and apply he is as qualified as Russert and Sabatino and he is a fighter !!!!!!!!!!!!

804brown

Does he get a job at Local 804 like Russert,Sabatino,Moy,and Fitzgerald and the drivers that were suspended or the TDU people we are paying ? Harry needs to check that out and apply he is as qualified as Russert and Sabatino and he is a fighter !!!!!!!!!!!!
Moy and Fitzgerald were out on the street BEFORE the arbitrator ruled. That arbitrator ruled that UPs was wrong for firing them and they got their jobs back. I dontknow the specifics of this harry case but it seems he has been in front of an arbitrator before (it might even be the same one) and he ruled against harry. Sorry to hear that but I bet Donato is having a good laugh about it. Next year he can run for shop steward again in his center!! LOL Donato Slate 2015?? LOL

As for your ignorant comment about Russertt and Sabatino, you couldnt shine their shoes!! Why do you think management singled them out and went after them?? The fact that they were fired is an INJUSTICE. The fact that you find humor in that is a DISGRACE!!

Had enough

Moy and Fitzgerald were out on the street BEFORE the arbitrator ruled. That arbitrator ruled that UPs was wrong for firing them and they got their jobs back. I dontknow the specifics of this harry case but it seems he has been in front of an arbitrator before (it might even be the same one) and he ruled against harry. Sorry to hear that but I bet Donato is having a good laugh about it. Next year he can run for shop steward again in his center!! LOL Donato Slate 2015?? LOL

As for your ignorant comment about Russertt and Sabatino, you couldnt shine their shoes!! Why do you think management singled them out and went after them?? The fact that they were fired is an INJUSTICE. The fact that you find humor in that is a DISGRACE!![
/QUOTE]Its quite funny how you just twisted the story around to make your boys look good. Why does Russertt and Sabatino have a shot at a job and nobody else does? You are the ignorant one if you don't think that every member sees it. Keep drinking your tdu koolaide you are doing a fine job! As for Donato if he was so happy he would of let them get rid of Harry years ago. Its just shows you that your board is not qualified! Donato won't be running for Steward because he will be in the Hall! I think you better clean your ears out and hear what people are saying!!!!

804brown

!![
/QUOTE]Its quite funny how you just twisted the story around to make your boys look good. Why does Russertt and Sabatino have a shot at a job and nobody else does? You are the ignorant one if you don't think that every member sees it. Keep drinking your tdu koolaide you are doing a fine job! As for Donato if he was so happy he would of let them get rid of Harry years ago. Its just shows you that your board is not qualified! Donato won't be running for Steward because he will be in the Hall! I think you better clean your ears out and hear what people are saying!!!!

Forgot to remind people that Steward Russertt and Steward Sabatino were both fired under Row A's "leadership". I do this to remind members that firing stewards has been going on for years and not just in local 804 either. And maybe the arbitrator upheld Harry's discharge because of being fired so many times under Donato because he believed Harry couldnt be fixed. If Donato had protected Harry years ago, this arbitrator might have seen things differently??

LOL, "he would have let them get rid of Harry years ago". As though Donato could save anyone!! The arbitration docket was filled with cases TONY DONATO COULDNT SETTLE.(Out of all the BAs, Donato had the most on the docket BY FAR). Everything from suspensions to discharges got put on the docket. Donato couldnt get things done anymore. UPS even stopped wheeling and dealing with him!!

As for next year, Tony will either be retired or trying to make ANOTHER come back as shop steward in Marine Park center!! LOL

Had enough

804 brown. Your boys are not getting out of this one! Another fine job they did!!! Stop trying to twist the story and blame others! The board sucks and that is all to it! Koolaide anyone? 804 is passing it out!!!