Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

Members voice was campaigning outside manhattan south spring street giving out beers to the drivers as they were leaving the building.

Here's a beer vote for members voice. They are getting desperate, to offer drivers beer as they are going to their cars is irresponsible.

Reports are Tim and company are getting great feedback at every building that they campaign.

not what i voted for

Members voice was campaigning outside manhattan south spring street giving out beers to the drivers as they were leaving the building.

Here's a beer vote for members voice. They are getting desperate, to offer drivers beer as they are going to their cars is irresponsible.

Reports are Tim and company are getting great feedback at every building that they campaign.

Howie and Row A got great feedback too and I am hoping these clowns get the same in December.

unityequalsstrength

The minute Ron was out of office they started attacking and discrediting the old board. Poor Brown is crying now? Why because the members are seeing them for what there are? Whats a matter brown your afraid your TDU won't be funded anymore money? Our Union members do not want to be ruled by TDU! All they did was take our hard earned money make promises which they did not fulfill.

Good Riddance to Row B.

Will we be hearing from Loan wolf, or sergio anymore? lol your such a fraud

Had enough

804brown

Re: 804 members coming soon agitator
Tony, do you remember how the members told you guys back in 2009 how they were going to vote for you guys?? LOL!! We shook your hands and smiled as you stuck Row A stickers on us. You and Howie and Billy and Angelo all bought how we told you what you wanted to hear. Then we got our ballots and voted you all out. FOR GOOD!! Its over Tony!!

Vinny this one came from Brown! I dont hear anyone saying this board did a great job and is even worthy of another term!!!
!​

804brown

804brown

Re: 804 members coming soon agitator
Tony, do you remember how the members told you guys back in 2009 how they were going to vote for you guys?? LOL!! We shook your hands and smiled as you stuck Row A stickers on us. You and Howie and Billy and Angelo all bought how we told you what you wanted to hear. Then we got our ballots and voted you all out. FOR GOOD!! Its over Tony!!

Vinny this one came from Brown! I dont hear anyone saying this board did a great job and is even worthy of another term!!!
!​

I stand by that quote. The few people that might be shaking Donato's hand (why they would after what he did to our local I dont know) are telling him what he wants to hear. They feel bad for an old guy standing outside their building handing out pens. NOTHING MORE!! And I'll repeat the line: It's over Tony!!

Had enough

I stand by that quote. The few people that might be shaking Donato's hand (why they would after what he did to our local I dont know) are telling him what he wants to hear. They feel bad for an old guy standing outside their building handing out pens. NOTHING MORE!! And I'll repeat the line: It's over Tony!!
Lol:rofl:

Ibt804Hammer

Pete M was telling a few of us that him and his actuary have found a loop hole to get the members more money in the pension fund. Good news or more smoke? Time will tell.

804brown

Pete M was telling a few of us that him and his actuary have found a loop hole to get the members more money in the pension fund. Good news or more smoke? Time will tell.

Heard similar stuff. That they are putting forward proposals among others that would increase the pension at 30 years so that like some other locals it goes up for every year after 30!! That would be nice!! Also said Health /Welfare fund has over 7 months in reserves. What they are saying is since H/W is on a sustainable course, they can direct more monies toward increasing the pension.

Had enough

Heard similar stuff. That they are putting forward proposals among others that would increase the pension at 30 years so that like some other locals it goes up for every year after 30!! That would be nice!! Also said Health /Welfare fund has over 7 months in reserves. What they are saying is since H/W is on a sustainable course, they can direct more monies toward increasing the pension.

More campaign lies to get back in office sorry the circus is leaving town!

Before you draw the final curtain Before the big tower crashes down
Before you pack away my trunk case I'd like to take a final bow
One last chance to hear the laughter And see your face there in the crowd
One last moment in the spotlight
One last chance to be your clown

2625-map-assoc.jpg

cino321

More campaign lies to get back in office sorry the circus is leaving town!

Before you draw the final curtain Before the big tower crashes down
Before you pack away my trunk case I'd like to take a final bow
One last chance to hear the laughter And see your face there in the crowd
One last moment in the spotlight
One last chance to be your clown

2625-map-assoc.jpg

Maybe, but at least they're new lies, not like the same ones we've been hearing for years.

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
That would be nice!! Also said Health /Welfare fund has over 7 months in reserves. What they are saying is since H/W is on a sustainable course, they can direct more monies toward increasing the pension.

Its only on a sustainable course because they arent paying the members medical bills.

joseph

To any member who was fired that voted for this E/B. Good!, this is what you wanted and you and only you deserve to be fired with the leadership that you said where the best, that you said where wonderful, that you said was the best thing to happen to our local. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Ibt804Hammer

To any member who was fired that voted for this E/B. Good!, this is what you wanted and you and only you deserve to be fired with the leadership that you said where the best, that you said where wonderful, that you said was the best thing to happen to our local. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

That's a pretty asinine thing to say!

cino321

You have to understand something. The old E/B didn't have to deal with all the technological aspects of this job that we have today in place to monitor and measure our daily workload. Not to mention, that these are the same guys who told us to support Hoffa and sent our money to his campaign; who's letting UPS get away with all this stuff in the first place.

I'm not some big TDU supporter or Member's United groupie, neither am I saying I'm that impressed with their leadership; I'm just telling you like it is. You guys are ignorant to the facts. This is 2012. It's a whole different ball game.