Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

We heard in Foster that about 10 people so far have turned down Bill Buhlert about running with him. Thats why he has no choice but to ask a back stabbing low life like Frankie friend out of Foster. David M is just your aveage steward dime a dozen nothing special.

BUT now we hear that Billy has become so desperate that he is running with an EX UPS SUPERVISOR ????? A steward out of Brush????? ARE U KIDDING ME AN EX SUPERVISOR...... WOW I MEAN IS ANYTHING SACRED ANY MORE......

I always heard that Billy use to go fishing off a division managers boat in the past. So I guess it shouldn't surprise me but it does he has lost any respect I use to have for him..........

AcesUp804

It has become so clear that the best choice to go forward with in this election is our current E board. I don't think that Tim and Company are doing a great job but for a slate to come into office 2 1/2 years ago as a whole are doing the best job they can and are getting better every day.

They came into office with NO HELP what so ever from our old board, Tim even sent out letters asking people like Tony D, Bill B, Angelo, John and Steve to please come back down to the hall and help and THEY ALL TURNED THERE BACK ON NOT ONLY TIM BUT EVERY 804 MEMBER.

Tony D, Bill B, Angelo, John and Steve have already been there for the last 2 contracts and have failed the members it is time to make sure that Tim and Company get the opportunity to see what they can do to get us a better Supplement Agreement. We are finally being told the truth after years and years of lies. We all remember being told our pension was in trouble AFTER our old board was voted back in office and finding out they knew months earlier and then tried to do the same thing with our medical hid that it was going to an arbitrator until after the vote count. AGAIN LIEING TO THE MEMBERS OF LOCAL 804.

So many years of not telling us the truth like when our old board voted YES WITH HOFFA to raise our union dues from 2 to 2 1/2 times the hourly rate and never told anyone. Said it was the feeder drivers fault it went up because they talked to much...B S

Backing Hoffa year after year even thou WE ARE THE HOME OF RON CAREY even giving money to Hoffa's campaign and not having the balls to tell us... All our old board cared about was their salary $165,000 2 pensions and a matching 401 K plan that no one knew about..

Lets not forget the Supplement Agreement of December 2008 were our old board was in favor and told our members to VOTE YES to give up 25 and out, Coffee pay and give back UPS 10 cents of our money because if we didnt there would be no way to fix our pension accure rate. They told us this is the only was and that UPS would help us... TIM, JIM and PETE went around our local and said vote NO our E board is wrong and the membership turned it down. And old board members like Tony Donato went to building like Maspeth and Foster and told the members you guys :censored2: UP ITS YOUR FAULT........ BUT Tim,Jim and Pete were RIGHT and UPS sent out a NEW SUPPLEMENT AGREEMENT that did not take away 25 and out we keep our 10 cents plus UPS fixed our pension. OUR OLD BOARD LOOKED LIKE :censored2:.... Because they had NO clue what they were doing.

Allowing our medical to be run into the ground going from 34 million around 2004 down to 5 million in 2010 why because our old board never had the balls to fight UPS for more money in the last 2 contracts. So when out of network bills came to the hall they just paid them no matter what, in stead of making sure members used the doctors in the plan they just paid all out standing bills and it drained our fund.

OUR PENSION HAS NOT GONE UP IN 14 YEARS.... OUR PENSION HAS NOT GONE UP IN 14 YEARS..... but many other UPS teamster Locals are at amounts like $4,000 - $4,800 - $5,200 - $5,700 - $6,000 and we are at $3,600 ,,,, Don't try and give me the BS about well those locals did this or those locals do that ..... WE ARE ALL UPS TEAMSTER WORKERS THEIR LOCALS DID WHAT WAS NEEDED OUR OLD BOARD DID NOT.

TIM S has a plan for our pension to finally go up after 14 years, FINALLY someone cares about our pension and is willing to fight UPS all the way to get what we need to raise our pension. I NEVER HEARD FROM OUR OLD BOARD THAT THEY HAD A PLAN but they made sure they got their raise every year that they were in office. EVERY YEAR TONY D, BILL B, ANGELO, JOHN N and STEVE M got a raise.

OUR E BOARD HAS NOT HAD A RAISE IN 2 1/2 YEARS WHY BECAUSE THEY CARE MORE ABOUT THE MEMBERS THEN THEMSELVES.... no raise in 3 year... We all got raises but they did not and they are making anywhere from $80,000 to $105,000 were our old board was making $145,000 to $167,000 plus if our old board was still in office they would be making $170,000 to $200,000 a year ( now you why Donato want's to get back in so bad )

Lets not forget that the GPS language that allows UPS to fire drivers and take them off the clock was put in this last contract. Never heard our old board complain once about this language ( remember they backed the contract ) nor did they fight to put language in our Supplement Agreement to better protect us from this language. WHY?? because they had no clue they never even went to US the members and said hey what do we think....... Tim has made sure that every member in Local 804 he or she has had a chance to voice there opinion about the up coming contract and for the first time since Ron Carey told the membership that we will know what is going on NO MORE BEING KEEP IN THE DARK.

To my fellow Brothers and Sisters we need to allow Tim and company to negotiate our next contract. DONATO and BUHLERT have already had 2 tries and STRUCK OUT BOTH TIMES the last one looking....

I HAVE BEEN A DRIVER IN BROOKLYN FOR OVER 25 YEARS AND IM PROUD TO SAY IM VOTING FOR MEMBERS UNITED

please print out this letter and leave it in break rooms, locker rooms or even hand to other union members Thank you and god bless....
also remember your vote is a secret vote they know you voted BUT not who you voted for.

unityequalsstrength

We heard in Foster that about 10 people so far have turned down Bill Buhlert about running with him. Thats why he has no choice but to ask a back stabbing low life like Frankie friend out of Foster. David M is just your aveage steward dime a dozen nothing special.

BUT now we hear that Billy has become so desperate that he is running with an EX UPS SUPERVISOR ????? A steward out of Brush????? ARE U KIDDING ME AN EX SUPERVISOR...... WOW I MEAN IS ANYTHING SACRED ANY MORE......

I always heard that Billy use to go fishing off a division managers boat in the past. So I guess it shouldn't surprise me but it does he has lost any respect I use to have for him..........

Do you know how ignorant that statement sounds? Fist of all, do you even know who the steward is? well I do. He is an elected shop steward who is very well respected by the almost 100 drivers he represents. He has been unopposed in a center that an old board member "Nemeth" is in. Nemeth was even smart enough not to run against him. So what he was an ex part time supervisor years and years ago. What the hell does that have to do with anything right now? He is a smart, fearless , and well respected steward. Show me another center who had 70 drivers in their center not show up for work on election day.Well thats how strong that center that he represents is. All I hear from you is " i hear this, I hear that" get your facts straight before you come on hear and post half of the truth.
Everybody in this union who pays union dues and is in good standing has a democratic right to run for any position of office. Hes a dues paying member just like you and me, and he has been for many years. How dare you stereotype him like that. you should be ashamed of yourself. Ignorance, pure ignorance

AcesUp804

Do you know how ignorant that statement sounds? Fist of all, do you even know who the steward is? well I do. He is an elected shop steward who is very well respected by the almost 100 drivers he represents. He has been unopposed in a center that an old board member "Nemeth" is in. Nemeth was even smart enough not to run against him. So what he was an ex part time supervisor years and years ago. What the hell does that have to do with anything right now? He is a smart, fearless , and well respected steward. Show me another center who had 70 drivers in their center not show up for work on election day.Well thats how strong that center that he represents is. All I hear from you is " i hear this, I hear that" get your facts straight before you come on hear and post half of the truth.
Everybody in this union who pays union dues and is in good standing has a democratic right to run for any position of office. Hes a dues paying member just like you and me, and he has been for many years. How dare you stereotype him like that. you should be ashamed of yourself. Ignorance, pure ignorance

Well you sound like Bill B, You make all the excuses you want for him he's still an ex UPS supervisor, good luck going building to building and selling that story, funny Crash501 has a lot to say about your so called steward and its all not good.

I'll tell you what else I heard..........WASN'T HE ALSO THE SAME GUY THAT GOT UP AT OUR LAST GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING AND KISSED TIM'S ASS BY TELLING HIM WHAT A GREAT JOB HE WAS DOING. (maybe I'm wrong )AND NOW HE'S RUNNING WITH BILLY SOUND LIKE SUPERVISOR DOUBLE TALK TO ME, ONCE A SUP ALWAYS A SUP...........

Would like to hear from Crash501 about this steward they are from the same building. ( i think )

AcesUp804

Show me another center who had 70 drivers in their center not show up for work on election day.Well thats how strong that center that he represents is.

You think that shows how strong he is??, it shows that his guys listen to what he says and follow him,,,

LETS NOT FORGET PEOPLE FOLLOWED JIM JONES ALSO....,

and you think its a good thing that his whole center didn't show up to collect double time on election day??? something that was bargained over by our union officials. It really hurt UPS you guys showed them who was boss.....

ALL HE DID WAS TAKE MONEY OUT OF MEMBERS POCKETS NOTHING MORE.... IM SURE IF HE IS IN THE HALL TO NEGOTIATE OUR CONTRACT HE WILL GIVE ELECTION DAY UP.....

unityequalsstrength

Well you sound like Bill B, You make all the excuses you want for him he's still an ex UPS supervisor, good luck going building to building and selling that story, funny Crash501 has a lot to say about your so called steward and its all not good.

I'll tell you what else I heard..........WASN'T HE ALSO THE SAME GUY THAT GOT UP AT OUR LAST GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING AND KISSED TIM'S ASS BY TELLING HIM WHAT A GREAT JOB HE WAS DOING. (maybe I'm wrong )AND NOW HE'S RUNNING WITH BILLY SOUND LIKE SUPERVISOR DOUBLE TALK TO ME, ONCE A SUP ALWAYS A SUP...........

Would like to hear from Crash501 about this steward they are from the same building. ( i think )

There you go again with the " i heard this, I heard that" I guess you dont go to membership meetings, you just rely on what you "hear from everyone else" your not a union man, your nothing, I dont waste my time with wash women. You want facts? go to the meetings and ask questions. I don't respond to hear say from ignorant individuals. And il answer again, NO im not running on any slate. I know people on all three slates and a lot of them on all the slates are all good stewards. And I say that from what I know about them, not what I "hear" about them. Go back under your rock and wait for your phone to ring so you can post more hearsay on here.

unityequalsstrength

You think that shows how strong he is??, it shows that his guys listen to what he says and follow him,,,

LETS NOT FORGET PEOPLE FOLLOWED JIM JONES ALSO....,

and you think its a good thing that his whole center didn't show up to collect double time on election day??? something that was bargained over by our union officials. It really hurt UPS you guys showed them who was boss.....

ALL HE DID WAS TAKE MONEY OUT OF MEMBERS POCKETS NOTHING MORE.... IM SURE IF HE IS IN THE HALL TO NEGOTIATE OUR CONTRACT HE WILL GIVE ELECTION DAY UP.....

Thats exactly the answer I would have predicted you to say. Your probably the same guy who would cross a picket line because you would say you cant afford to strike. IT would take money out of your pocket. The way ups is kicking are ass right now, it would be a great show of unity for every employee of this company to exercise their right to vote. Its called leverage. when the company needs something from you, you get something in return. but the company knows there are little whiney babys like you who would come to work because of the $$$ money. your a disgrace to this union. really i have no reason anymore to respond to any of your ignorance

AcesUp804

Thats exactly the answer I would have predicted you to say. Your probably the same guy who would cross a picket line because you would say you cant afford to strike. IT would take money out of your pocket. The way ups is kicking are ass right now, it would be a great show of unity for every employee of this company to exercise their right to vote. Its called leverage. when the company needs something from you, you get something in return. but the company knows there are little whiney babys like you who would come to work because of the $$$ money. your a disgrace to this union. really i have no reason anymore to respond to any of your ignorance

Thats called leverage??? thats called a new steward trying to make a name for himself , kissing up to anyone he can to get to where he wants. ALL ABOUT HIS OWN PERSONAL GAINS...

HE WOULD RUN WITH ANYONE TO TRY AND GET IN THE HALL

STOOD ON MANY PICKET LINES NEVER CROSSED

Yes UPS is kicking our ass their doing this all over the country not just 804. That why we needed our old board to fight for us before this happen and either they didn't see it coming or were to weak to do anything about it.....

either way, none of our old board should be back in the hall......

804brown

. Show me another center who had 70 drivers in their center not show up for work on election day.

I agree with you on this point. We all should take our day and demonstrate a day of solidarity. Use it to vote or help get the vote out or stay home with the family. I applaud any member who can get 70 drivers to DO ANYTHING!! But I have to question his JUDGEMENT abit in hooking up with Buhlert. Buhlert as well as Donato are complicit in the years of neglect and incompetence of the Redmond/Buhlert/Donato years. He cannot escape his past and his record. We have not forgotten in only 3 years. Plus the fact that he WAS in management together with Buhlert's past and present friendly association with management will make members think twice.
I said it before. The only chance a competing slate would have against Tim's slate is if they run a slate WITHOUT ANY FORMER BOARD MEMBERS!! A slate of stewards without any connections with Row A would at least be legitimate in my book. Donato and Guarella and Nemeth and Buhlert only hurts their slates!!

AcesUp804

yes can't wait to find out, Howie was on the last 2 whole lot of good that did us. Keep trying you donato ballwashers its over Tim and company win easy....

AcesUp804

804 MEMBERS UNITED has their website up and it already has double the photos of members voice.

Many members were complaining that their photo was being used but they were not going to vote for members voice.

I see a lot of people from members voice website that are now holding VOTE 804 MEMBERS UNITED SLATE signs on their website.

MEMBERS UNITED has just started their campaign and all ready way a head of Tony and Bill. It will not even be close

804 Members United

also found a cute site check it out LOL

membersagainstdonato.com

Last edited:

lookingatyou

He was also "in bed " with LP mgr at Brush and fed him information on other members, " open the book" so to speak and take a good hard look, you might be surprised at what you might find.

CRASH501

GEORGE Z IS A BANDWAGGON JUMPER... HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST P.O.S's TO EVER WORK AS A STEWARD! He cuts deals with L.P. AND MANAGEMENT, he was conviently given light duty for an OFF THE JOB INJURY LAST YEAR! he has and will continue to throw members under the bus on a regular basis! he only has the respect of drivers WHO DONT KNOW ANY BETTER! as far as John not running against him upon his return BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT, SOME OF US KNOW "THE TRUTH AS TO WHY HE DIDNT RUN" GEORGE Z IS A JOKE, BOTH AS A MAN AND A SHOPPIE! HE IS A PIECE OF CRAP AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING HIM THAT TO HIS FACE...... WWHEN HE FOUND OUT JOHN WAS GOING TO RUN ON A BALLOT HE KISSED HIS ***** TO NO END UNTIL HE GOT BRUSHED OFF! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ZAMOT ONLY WORRIES ABOUT ZAMOT! HE IS TRASH, GARBAGE, A P.O.S USELESS DEAL MAKER! AND PLEASE THAT ELECTION DAY THING WAS WAY BEYOND GEORGE! and\
we have done close to 40 in the past just among us drivers

member6045

The Executive board has taken an any means necessary approach to our members of this local! Fall in line or i will beat you up! A board member was in 43rd st last week got into a fight with a rank and file member? I thought you where here to protect the members bye any means necessary! All board members are suppose to be Leaders! They took an oath to protect the membership! Not asking members to step outside the building and force there will upon them!! This is a classless and tasteless act. chris should not be entitled to lead anymore and Tim should act like a leader and make a decision! remove chris and apologize to the members.

member6045

Our Executive board looks and acts lost! They can't function as a group to save there own lives , so forget about ours. It takes a sick minded and weak person to sacrifice there own board members that they sit with for there own gain! Attention Executive Board you have told your buddies secrets about one another! How much you don't like each other? And how you hope members go to other slates! It's a shame! We know it and the company does too! AC you want to be a BA! Act like a man and tell DO you want him GONE! That he's weak! I guess your playing this like a game of survival! I wonder who is plotting on you! Because we all know karma is a ??????

unityequalsstrength

GEORGE Z IS A BANDWAGGON JUMPER... HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST P.O.S's TO EVER WORK AS A STEWARD! He cuts deals with L.P. AND MANAGEMENT, he was conviently given light duty for an OFF THE JOB INJURY LAST YEAR! he has and will continue to throw members under the bus on a regular basis! he only has the respect of drivers WHO DONT KNOW ANY BETTER! as far as John not running against him upon his return BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT, SOME OF US KNOW "THE TRUTH AS TO WHY HE DIDNT RUN" GEORGE Z IS A JOKE, BOTH AS A MAN AND A SHOPPIE! HE IS A PIECE OF CRAP AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING HIM THAT TO HIS FACE...... WWHEN HE FOUND OUT JOHN WAS GOING TO RUN ON A BALLOT HE KISSED HIS ***** TO NO END UNTIL HE GOT BRUSHED OFF! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ZAMOT ONLY WORRIES ABOUT ZAMOT! HE IS TRASH, GARBAGE, A P.O.S USELESS DEAL MAKER! AND PLEASE THAT ELECTION DAY THING WAS WAY BEYOND GEORGE! and\
we have done close to 40 in the past just among us drivers

Lol, you im not even gonna respond to. Your not on my or anyone else's level. Your a SCAB. a little whiney SCAB. all you do is bitch and complaint every day about your union brothers. o wait, their not your brothers, or sisters, your a scab. your the "POS" everything revolves around you!! and yes, I know who you are, and you know who I am. you have zero credibility on here or at the job. Boo Hoo, his lollypop is bigger than mine. How come he gets two slices of pizza and I only get one...waaaaaaaa....SHUT UP ALREADY!