Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

Another class Act by our 804 Eboard - I'm wiping my but with you guys and flushing you down the toilet.....
What a bunch of losers....
chrisw.jpg

AcesUp804

Cerulli, so this is what you and your e/b been doing for the last 3 year talking shi$ on brown cafe instead of dedicating 100% of your time on trying to find away to turn around this local? Wow!!

call me who ever you like but im not that big lol. Call me Jack, Vinnie, Anthony C, Pete M doesn't matter nothing new but you guys never answer any of my post. Its over Tim and company will win easy stop crying and get over it.

CRASH501

Lol, you im not even gonna respond to. Your not on my or anyone else's level. Your a SCAB. a little whiney SCAB. all you do is bitch and complaint every day about your union brothers. o wait, their not your brothers, or sisters, your a scab. your the "POS" everything revolves around you!! and yes, I know who you are, and you know who I am. you have zero credibility on here or at the job. Boo Hoo, his lollypop is bigger than mine. How come he gets two slices of pizza and I only get one...waaaaaaaa....SHUT UP ALREADY!
As i sit and think about your ignorance and certain key phrases used by you in your post, I have come to realize you are GEORGE Z...T! I STAND NOTHING TO LOSE OR GAIN IN THIS ELECTION, but the facts are your a bandwaggon jumper and a kiss ass! No one knows your history like you do, im amazed that you can actually sleep at night! you call me a scab.....LOOK IN THE MIRROR SHREK!

unityequalsstrength

As i sit and think about your ignorance and certain key phrases used by you in your post, I have come to realize you are GEORGE Z...T! I STAND NOTHING TO LOSE OR GAIN IN THIS ELECTION, but the facts are your a bandwaggon jumper and a kiss ass! No one knows your history like you do, im amazed that you can actually sleep at night! you call me a scab.....LOOK IN THE MIRROR SHREK!

lol, who you calling shrek? you look in the mirror lately?? o wait, shrek is skinnier that you!! get a life you dont even work for the company anymore. YOu gave up!! you lost, ups won. Its sad that you are so lonely in your life that you feel the need to come on here and trash people when you should be out getting some exercise!! enjoy your retirement you loser. BTW, NO im NOT GEORGE Z. BUt think what you want, you mean nothing to this union. SCAB!

CRASH501

lol, who you calling shrek? You look in the mirror lately?? O wait, shrek is skinnier that you!! Get a life you dont even work for the company anymore. You gave up!! You lost, ups won. Its sad that you are so lonely in your life that you feel the need to come on here and trash people when you should be out getting some exercise!! Enjoy your retirement you loser. Btw, no im not george z. But think what you want, you mean nothing to this union. Scab!
Like i said, keep hiding behind a screen name!, AND AS FAR AS MY WEIGHT..... LOL 3 YEARS OF NOT WORKING STEADY A BAD BACK AND 2 BLOWN KNEE'S WILL KIND OF DO THAT TO A PERSON! BUT HEY IF THATS THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH & IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER, MORE POWER TO YOU......

TRUST ME I DIDNT GIVE UP, BEING BACKED INTO A CORNER while UPS violates Federal A.D.A laws , it just wasnt worth the wait! I have a great job that im training for as I type this, no worries kid! YOU KEEP WORKING FOR A COMPANY THAT DOESN'T GIVE A RATS A$. ABOUT YOU AND BREAKING YOUR BODY DOWN STOP BY STOP FOR A COMPANY THAT ONCE AGAIN CONSIDERS YOU NOTHING MORE THAN A PACK MULE!

Last edited:

CRASH501

Oh wow, didn't know you quit
resigned for a bullsh!. low 6 figure settlement
NOW I just heard mr band waggon jumper Zamot is already costing his slate votes.......
playing super seniority to bump cover drivers on routes,
.BOY IS HE PISSING THESE ROOKIES OFF!
hmmm GEORGE,
How are you a cover driver after bidding on atleast 3 different routes?
How did you get off this route?
What bull.... excuse did you give Tommy to get off ANOTHER route/
Im not sure if thats 3 0r 4 times that you have pulled this one!

804brown

NOW I just heard mr band waggon jumper Zamot is already costing his slate votes.......
hmmm GEORGE,

"Super seniority"?? How many years has he got on the job?? And this guy is running to be a Business Agent??

member6045

Hi Acesup and 804 brown! Still waiting on a response on this post earlier in the week?

What are you Aces father? I knew when market was good and when it went bad! Your house is still worth less now! So blame whomever you like! But start with Wall Street! Bank of America and Goldman Sachs! Think it was called the Bush years? The market did turn around? My 401k is in great shape! I had over 14% on my returns! I believe that was great for a truck driver and no investment company to instruct me where to put it? So remind me on how great we did on the returns! Was it close to my 14%?

bigd

hmmm GEORGE,

"Super seniority"?? How many years has he got on the job?? And this guy is running to be a Business Agent??

Look I don't know the guy, but it amazes me that you rather talk about someone else than those morons we have at the union hall!! Look at Mark Holmes, can you be any more incompetent then that! The guy never shows up, and now I'm hearing he is even falling asleep on Timmy's re-election meetings!! Lols what a joke!!!

shadow

On 8/27 Foster Ave Stewarts held there Bi-weekly member to member mtg outside the facility ... Prior to start time, the sole purpose of this mtg is to inform and advise members on daily activities and to make an effort to create unity. Many members were present ...Anthony C welcomed himself to the mtg in which it was all good because it's all about every single member. Anthony tried to make it political, but he was shut down by the members..He was advised that this meeting was geared to informing the members. After Anthony was advised of this, then he tried to switch it up by saying that he was against slander and running the campaign a fair way..He failed to tell the members before the mtg that he was observed taking stuff out of his trunk and giving it to Mark C. After that, Mark started to had out fliers that Anthony gave him to slander Tony D. *** Thats funny because minutes after, he is telling members how wrong it was to slander !!! Anthony C.. your a fake ..

CRASH501

Look I don't know the guy, but it amazes me that you rather talk about someone else than those morons we have at the union hall!! Look at Mark Holmes, can you be any more incompetent then that! The guy never shows up, and now I'm hearing he is even falling asleep on Timmy's re-election meetings!! Lols what a joke!!!
I completely understand your point, but I dont PERSONALLY have accurate dirt on 804's current board, yet I do have the TRUTH about a Band Wagon Jumper currently making an attempt to run in the upcoming election. I guess we shall see what happens at the nominations meeting

lookingatyou

I completely understand your point, but I dont PERSONALLY have accurate dirt on 804's current board, yet I do have the TRUTH about a Band Wagon Jumper currently making an attempt to run in the upcoming election. I guess we shall see what happens at the nominations meeting[/_Least we not forget, for those of us with short term memory, George Z____T was the "steward" who was buddy buddy every morning hugging and having private one on ones with that LP Manager ( now finally put out to pasture ) Ralph F____DO. I wonder how may union members Georgi boy sold down the river ?

AcesUp804

On 8/27 Foster Ave Stewarts held there Bi-weekly member to member mtg outside the facility ... Prior to start time, the sole purpose of this mtg is to inform and advise members on daily activities and to make an effort to create unity. Many members were present ...Anthony C welcomed himself to the mtg in which it was all good because it's all about every single member. Anthony tried to make it political, but he was shut down by the members..He was advised that this meeting was geared to informing the members. After Anthony was advised of this, then he tried to switch it up by saying that he was against slander and running the campaign a fair way..He failed to tell the members before the mtg that he was observed taking stuff out of his trunk and giving it to Mark C. After that, Mark started to had out fliers that Anthony gave him to slander Tony D. *** Thats funny because minutes after, he is telling members how wrong it was to slander !!! Anthony C.. your a fake ..

Sorry I wasn't at the building meeting but I did see the flyer that Mark was handing out and I read it. That flyer is telling the truth, you talk about slander??? Why is it slander because Tony is afraid of the truth? Because it made Tony look bad, lol If I was Anthony C I would be standing next to Mark handing them out because its not slander its nothing but the truth. I hope the next flyer has Tony crying and sucking on a baby bottle.

WOW here's a news flash... you mean that Local 804 has members that hate Tony Donato LOL

Mark is doing all of Anthony c dirty work,pigs will be flying before Anthony c stands with mark to hand out those irrelevant fliers, its propaganda....if members are not discussing what changes that can be made for the best, to restore this union after this great catastrophe,its best to keep your mouth closed and stop killing trees. let's move on on,Ups is laughing at us while munching on pop corn...

bigd

Least we not forget, for those of us with short term memory, George Z____T was the "steward" who was buddy [/B]buddy every morning hugging and having private one on ones with that LP Manager ( now finally put out to pasture ) Ralph F____DO. I wonder how may union members Georgi boy sold down the river ?

I don't understand what is the problem he is a union member now, in good standing! unlike some BA's we have at the union hall. They are gonna be unemployed next year.

CRASH501

I don't understand what is the problem he is a union member now, in good standing! unlike some BA's we have at the union hall. They are gonna be unemployed next year.
He is a Shop Steward that RATS OUT HIS UNION BROTHERS TO L.P.! he's handed several guys to Ralph, former Brush ave L.P. on a silver platter. He is now using his stewardship to pull seniority on the rookies & cover drivers bumping them from open routes! he has bid roughly 4 routes and manages to always get bored with them and finds a way to have management remove him from said route, back to cover driver status.... other drivers have had problems with routes, and past practice has been " YOU BID IT, IT'S YOURS " He is Sgt. at arms, ( microphone babysitter ) for 804 and has attempted to cut deals with all 3 slates that we hear are running!

joseph

Technology this E/B said will never come into local 804. Remember the first G/M meeting Tim had. Next meeting have them read the minutes to that meeting, hear for yourself. And as far as this contract, we don't have a seat at the table, the biggest local in the IBT and for the first time local 804 is out. I am sure, one of you ball washers for this E/B will try to put a spin on this.

804brown

Technology this E/B said will never come into local 804. Remember the first G/M meeting Tim had. Next meeting have them read the minutes to that meeting, hear for yourself. And as far as this contract, we don't have a seat at the table, the biggest local in the IBT and for the first time local 804 is out. I am sure, one of you ball washers for this E/B will try to put a spin on this.

Howie, welcome back!! Technology has been in local 804 since the last contract which you helped write since you were on the International negotiating committee (How much did Hoffa pay you again??) Thanks for all that great language Howie. It was really beneficial for us to have you on that committee under Hoffa. And you guys actually supported him with donations too!! What fools!! That was the beginning of the end for you guys. You were in Washington with him. You could have stood up for your rank and file and told him: WE WILL NOT ENDORSE THIS LANGUAGE, WE WILL NOT ENDORSE THIS CONSESSIONARY CONTRACT, I WORK FOR THEM NOT YOU!! But you didnt Howie. You endorsed it and told us all how "fair it was for the times!!" You chose to sell out your own members and side with Hoffa. And you guys were SHOCKED that you lost in a landslide?? You guys got exactly what you deserved. Enjoy retirement!!

lookingatyou

He is a Shop Steward that RATS OUT HIS UNION BROTHERS TO L.P.! he's handed several guys to Ralph, former Brush ave L.P. on a silver platter. He is now using his stewardship to pull seniority on the rookies & cover drivers bumping them from open routes! he has bid roughly 4 routes and manages to always get bored with them and finds a way to have management remove him from said route, back to cover driver status.... other drivers have had problems with routes, and past practice has been " YOU BID IT, IT'S YOURS " He is Sgt. at arms, ( microphone babysitter ) for 804 and has attempted to cut deals with all 3 slates that we hear are running!
I guess that sometimes the TRUTH just sneaks up on you and smacks you in the back of the head, right Georgi ?:surprised:

Last edited: