Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

member6045

Hi Acesup and 804 brown! Still waiting on a response on this post earlier in the week?

What are you Aces father? I knew when market was good and when it went bad! Your house is still worth less now! So blame whomever you like! But start with Wall Street! Bank of America and Goldman Sachs! Think it was called the Bush years? The market did turn around? My 401k is in great shape! I had over 14% on my returns! I believe that was great for a truck driver and no investment company to instruct me where to put it? So remind me on how great we did on the returns! Was it close to my 14%?

member6045

I'm still waiting Acesup and 804 brown! I want to know your yearly assets, returns and losses since the Current board has been responsible for our pension fund.

bigd

Howie, welcome back!! Technology has been in local 804 since the last contract which you helped write since you were on the International negotiating committee (How much did Hoffa pay you again??) Thanks for all that great language Howie. It was really beneficial for us to have you on that committee under Hoffa. And you guys actually supported him with donations too!! What fools!! That was the beginning of the end for you guys. You were in Washington with him. You could have stood up for your rank and file and told him: WE WILL NOT ENDORSE THIS LANGUAGE, WE WILL NOT ENDORSE THIS CONSESSIONARY CONTRACT, I WORK FOR THEM NOT YOU!! But you didnt Howie. You endorsed it and told us all how "fair it was for the times!!" You chose to sell out your own members and side with Hoffa. And you guys were SHOCKED that you lost in a landslide?? You guys got exactly what you deserved. Enjoy retirement!!

For your information that language you are talking about has been part of the international contract since 1993, when R.C. was part of this local. Tell Tim and Pete to blame R.C. too! I can't wait to meet you buffoon!

bigd

Howie, welcome back!! Technology has been in local 804 since the last contract which you helped write since you were on the International negotiating committee (How much did Hoffa pay you again??) Thanks for all that great language Howie. It was really beneficial for us to have you on that committee under Hoffa. And you guys actually supported him with donations too!! What fools!! That was the beginning of the end for you guys. You were in Washington with him. You could have stood up for your rank and file and told him: WE WILL NOT ENDORSE THIS LANGUAGE, WE WILL NOT ENDORSE THIS CONSESSIONARY CONTRACT, I WORK FOR THEM NOT YOU!! But you didnt Howie. You endorsed it and told us all how "fair it was for the times!!" You chose to sell out your own members and side with Hoffa. And you guys were SHOCKED that you lost in a landslide?? You guys got exactly what you deserved. Enjoy retirement!!

What!.. You are not gonna comment on the fact that local804 doesn't have a seat at the table? Wow.. Now Explain how exactly Tim is gonna make any changes to the contract?

804brown

What!.. You are not gonna comment on the fact that local804 doesn't have a seat at the table? Wow.. Now Explain how exactly Tim is gonna make any changes to the contract?

Do you really think Local 804 is the only local that wants to fix this contract?? Local 804 has already sent in their proposals and ideas. Being "at the table " in 2002 and 2008 got us NOTHING!!

member6045

It looks like your big plan didn't work out! Put S. Pope in the biggest seat in the land and tell Hoffa to kick rocks! Now Hoffa is sending us a clear message to you and company gone!

joseph

What technology, this E/B is in for 3 years and you are still washing Tim's balls, grow up and get some common sense to yourself you sound like a maroon, no one was fired from technology reasons with Howie and you can not stop any company from bringing it in, Roadway-yellow, NEMF, ABF, FX freight they all have it, difference is they have a good union, except for FX, we don't thanks to morons like yourself. So Pucker up kiss a lot of management ass like you been doing, enjoy running your butt off. And pat yourself on the back for voting this E/B in. Remember over 500 drivers fired thanks to Tim S, 30 to 60 day suspension and one year on probation. NICE GOING ASS-WIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

804brown

What technology, this E/B is in for 3 years and you are still washing Tim's balls, grow up and get some common sense to yourself you sound like a maroon, no one was fired from technology reasons with Howie and you can not stop any company from bringing it in, Roadway-yellow, NEMF, ABF, FX freight they all have it, difference is they have a good union, except for FX, we don't thanks to morons like yourself. So Pucker up kiss a lot of management ass like you been doing, enjoy running your butt off. And pat yourself on the back for voting this E/B in. Remember over 500 drivers fired thanks to Tim S, 30 to 60 day suspension and one year on probation. NICE GOING ASS-WIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"No one was fired from technology reasons with Howie"?? Im not going to name names here but smarten up. I know of several that were discharged just in 2009 under Howie's "leadership". Howie added nothing to our supplemental to protect us from technology that he allowed UPS to bring in. He was a lap dog. All cursing and screaming at ups but never had it to really take on management.
Now I am a "maroon" for voting that weak leadership out?? I guess 65% of us are "morons" too!! Us "morons" plan on voting them in again so they can negotiate a fair and strong contract for us. We already seen what the likes of Donato and Buhlert did in the last two contracts. Tim deserves a chance to come through for us.

Again the big lie "500 drivers fired". You are pulling that number out of your *****. Let me ask you a question: when Tim and his crew are re-elected, and they will, will you and others on this forum allow them to lead this local and join the fight against management in our contract talks??

Had enough

Let me ask you a question: when Tim and his crew are re-elected, and they will, will you and others on this forum allow them to lead this local and join the fight against management in our contract talks??

This E Board has no chance of winning, they are incompetent and a bunch of fools. They are not going to have a say in our Company talks..
We all want them out, all that supported them before now hate them.

Dan Carey 804 MembersVoice - YouTube

check out a video of what the members think of our Board also at:

local804MembersVoice.com

804brown

This E Board has no chance of winning, they are incompetent and a bunch of fools. They are not going to have a say in our Company talks..
We all want them out, all that supported them before now hate them.

Dan Carey 804 MembersVoice - YouTube

check out a video of what the members think of our Board also at:

local804MembersVoice.com

This guy thinks he is his father!! LOL!! I really think he believes he is his father!! He speaks "we" , "us" as though he was ever a part of this local. He never was. He was the son of a famous labor leader, NOTHING MORE!! He followed a MUCH different path than his father. And now look at him gravelling at Donato's feet looking for a job. The man who once said he piss on Ron Carey's grave!! Now he is looking to be relevent again. Hey Danny boy your dad's legacy is the reformers who occupy our union hall. It is not YOU and it certainly isnt Donato!! By the way the rest of the Carey family firmly backs Tim and the entire current board!!

lonewolf

The executive board has screwed the retiree's

Today i received a letter from 804 H&W confirming that the cost to retiree contribution will be going up 10% in January of 2013 amd they always close the letter by letting us know that they have the right to charge what ever they feel necessary amd if so can discontinue retiree benefits completely. What the Fxxx is going on.

AcesUp804

It looks like your big plan didn't work out! Put S. Pope in the biggest seat in the land and tell Hoffa to kick rocks! Now Hoffa is sending us a clear message to you and company gone!

Well Donato backed Fred Gegare so let's see if any local that backed Fred are part of the negotiating team before you run your mouth.

AcesUp804

The executive board has screwed the retiree's

Today i received a letter from 804 H&W confirming that the cost to retiree contribution will be going up 10% in January of 2013 amd they always close the letter by letting us know that they have the right to charge what ever they feel necessary amd if so can discontinue retiree benefits completely. What the Fxxx is going on.

First off you didn't get mail on Sunday you clown. Our health and welfare by law has to send out that letter but it will not go up 10% UPS is trying to block our Union from stopping the 10% increase.

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
This guy thinks he is his father!! LOL!! I really think he believes he is his father!! He speaks "we" , "us" as though he was ever a part of this local. He never was. He was the son of a famous labor leader, NOTHING MORE!! He followed a MUCH different path than his father. And now look at him gravelling at Donato's feet looking for a job. The man who once said he piss on Ron Carey's grave!! Now he is looking to be relevent again. Hey Danny boy your dad's legacy is the reformers who occupy our union hall. It is not YOU and it certainly isnt Donato!! By the way the rest of the Carey family firmly backs Tim and the entire current board!!

Isn't Hoffa Jr the son of a "famous labor leader". What has he done for 804? I thought the you tube video of Dan carey was a pretty accurate critique of the state of 804 right now.

member6045

I received the same letter as well? the other day I saw a letter from the E/B in a union bulletin board stating that UPS would be handling disability. That of you needed information to notify Ups human resources. What in the h#ll is going on! I thought you would Keep the Member informed! All lies to be elected! Same lives will have you looking for porter jobs soon. So guys don't be shocked if there aren't any premium bid jobs being bid for the rest of the year! Because they will already have been given to themselves.

AcesUp804

I received the same letter as well? the other day I saw a letter from the E/B in a union bulletin board stating that UPS would be handling disability. That of you needed information to notify Ups human resources. What in the h#ll is going on! I thought you would Keep the Member informed! All lies to be elected! Same lives will have you looking for porter jobs soon. So guys don't be shocked if there aren't any premium bid jobs being bid for the rest of the year! Because they will already have been given to themselves.

You mean like what John N did when he was voted out.

bigd

I see, like the driver in the Nassau hub we have been hearing about, is he still waiting for the job? Remember what Mark Holmes did?

bigd

First off you didn't get mail on Sunday you clown. Our health and welfare by law has to send out that letter but it will not go up 10% UPS is trying to block our Union from stopping the 10% increase.

UPS is trying to block you?! You must think that we all have short term memory! You and your buffoons in the hall voted with UPS to increase all H/C premiums! Including the 10% yearly increase. What makes you think that now UPS is gonna vote against that, when at the end of the day they are the only ones saving money!! Fools