Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

hometeam

hometeam

That's funny the funds are fixed !! How would the funds be if the E/B would actually pay the members BILLS? Members constantly receive unpaid medical BILLS. So u want the E/B to fix the contract you have to be kidding lol.

lookingatyou

Re: hometeam

I took your advice and asked around,
Out East we hear those two guys from Foster only care about themselves, they want to run so they will have more time for there construction business and keep hiring Mexicans to do the hard labor. All of Bill B slate guys are a bunch of C rated stewards, with no loyalty to anyone.

You say you know these guys, Ask them which one of them delivered packages on a truck while on light duty. Taking overtime away from members, and doing favors for management. There supposed to lead by example, yea right.

Word gets around quick out East, Frank has a long rap sheet of kissing up to management, and sometimes acting like management.

Now you still think they are the best slate running, LMFAO
Wow, That sounds like something George Z---T out of Brush Ave would do for sure. We all know what you are about and it's not the members, you may have some of the newer drivers fooled but those that have been around the block know what you are ll about, it's called YOURSELF.

bigd

Look at his two websites 804membersunited.info and membersagainstdonato .com, Does everyone see whats going on?
Tim tells us all that members came up with membersagainstdonato .com! There are a lot of questions on this.
1. It looks like they are misappropriating union funds.
2. Look at this website: 804membersunited .org
- Why are they using the same type of literature that we have at our official website http://teamsterslocal804.org?

So, the same person AND print shop who is doing the official union news letter and propaganda is also doing Members United re-election campaign?!
THIS IS UNETHICAL
DECEIVING THE MEMBERSHIP
USING OUR LOCAL FOR PERSONAL GAIN AND BUYING POWER
IF THEY AREN'T ALREADY THERE, THEY ARE ABOUT TO BREAK TO LAW

How can we trust Tim S and company?!
For me this is the last straw!..., the choice is clear NOT MEMBERS UNITED!...

skull

E/B you are running scared we use to be the strongest local in the country now we are the weakest you guys failed you guys get an friend rating time for a change

AcesUp804

Look at his two websites 804membersunited.info and membersagainstdonato .com, Does everyone see whats going on?
Tim tells us all that members came up with membersagainstdonato .com! There are a lot of questions on this.
- Why are they using the same type of literature that we have at our official website http://teamsterslocal804.org?

So, the same person AND print shop who is doing the official union news letter and propaganda is also doing Members United re-election campaign?!
THIS IS UNETHICAL
DECEIVING THE MEMBERSHIP

LOL so who cares I like reading the MAD fliers nothing but the truth..... still waiting for someone to tell me what's untrue on those fliers... D/ck nose was funny lol

member6045

2. Healthcare! We had a Cadillac plan that was excepted almost anywhere with low copays. UPS still gives us the same dollar amount each month for health coverage per employee. Now we have a horrible plan with copays everywhere and collection notices in the mailbox. Where's all the money going to that should being used on us for a better plan! Btw! The contribution from UPS is 1200.00 a month or higher! We will see who destroyed our healthcare! One that has a surplus, which they won't give us a dime extra! Or the one that always took care of its members! As we all know UPS has deep pockets if needed! But they won't pull out the dollars unless they have too!

member6045

3. Backdoor pension cut of accrual. Your are almost correct on a backdoor cut but not bye local 804!! You know it was from 447! The mechanic and repairmen local! Which they left and froze there money! 447 voted with the company to cut accrual rate and still sits as a trustee on pension fund

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
2. Healthcare! We had a Cadillac plan that was excepted almost anywhere with low copays. UPS still gives us the same dollar amount each month for health coverage per employee. Now we have a horrible plan with copays everywhere and collection notices in the mailbox. Where's all the money going to that should being used on us for a better plan! Btw! The contribution from UPS is 1200.00 a month or higher! We will see who destroyed our healthcare! One that has a surplus, which they won't give us a dime extra! Or the one that always took care of its members! As we all know UPS has deep pockets if needed! But they won't pull out the dollars unless they have too!

Have to agree with you here. In my 27 years as an 804 member I never had any problem getting my bills paid. I am now receiving collection notices and the people at health/welfare keep refusing to pay 1 cent of my bills. My opinion: Last election lots of members wanted change. Well I didn't and I am not happy with the change.

Had enough

THIS IS UNETHICAL
DECEIVING THE MEMBERSHIP

I am not surprised.....Everyone has been blinded the last couple of years.