Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

Everything your complaining about is national and you haven't been asked to participate!!! Hoffa is even treating you like a ??????

Hey clown go back to Tony D or Bill B and ask them how much we got thur or supplement agreement for our pension last contract.

ANY LOCAL THAT BACKED FRED GAGERE OR SANDY POPE WERE LEFT OFF.........

EVEN THE BIGGEST UPS UNION LOCAL WAS LEFT OFF AND THATS NOT 804........

Had enough

Hey clown go back to Tony D or Bill B and ask them how much we got thur or supplement agreement for our pension last contract.

Just proves that keeping Tim and company in office will never benefit our local, thats why they must go..

lonewolf

Go back in your basement. You my friend are talking to yourself because no one is listening to you.

To the guy from out East and the other members who HEAR(to perceive by the ear) Frankie and Dave m are NOT deal makers and are LOYAL...facts( something that actually exists;reality;truth)is that both guys are phenomenal stewards,who fight for the members on a daily basis,they are dedicated to making this local strong once again,because presently its WEAK.That is why Bill b appointed these stand up guys.Dave m is utilizing his skills to construct a tunnel that will LEAD members from the dark into the light..IM sorry to say your info is erroneous..you're not suggesting how we as members can make a change,so your comments are irrelevant,talk to the members out east about enforcing the contract,about not going home so we can nurture the pension,stopping management from preforming union bargaining work,most of all talk about unity,we are greatly divided..Bill b great pick with those two guys from foster!!!!

Had enough

To the guy from out East and the other members who HEAR(to perceive by the ear) Frankie and Dave m are NOT deal makers and are LOYAL...facts( something that actually exists;reality;truth)is that both guys are phenomenal stewards,who fight for the members on a daily basis,they are dedicated to making this local strong once again,because presently its WEAK.That is why Bill b appointed these stand up guys.Dave m is utilizing his skills to construct a tunnel that will LEAD members from the dark into the light..IM sorry to say your info is erroneous..you're not suggesting how we as members can make a change,so your comments are irrelevant,talk to the members out east about enforcing the contract,about not going home so we can nurture the pension,stopping management from preforming union bargaining work,most of all talk about unity,we are greatly divided..Bill b great pick with those two guys from foster!!!!
Really? That's not what I hear! I don't hear good at all! I hear Bill is getting what ever left over there is! I do know Frankie has been trying to get in for years the old board did not want him when he was up their ass.... Then he went to Row B and hung Up their Ass.....Now all of a sudden he is loyal.......He is the biggest back stabber...... back and forth like a yo-yo. No one wants Frank at all.... I think Dave has showed his true colors too. Unless you are one of them, I would rethink what your saying.....:wink2:

Sorry buddy,I don't need to rethink anything.. It's obvious that you didn't see the definition of the word hear, in which is you're key word..that's all your doing is hearing...I see the truth...Dave M is awesome, and yes I'm one of them, last time I checked union means together, united, one...I'm an 804 member, aren't you??????

Had enough

Sorry buddy,I don't need to rethink anything.. It's obvious that you didn't see the definition of the word hear, in which is you're key word..that's all your doing is hearing...I see the truth...Dave M is awesome, and yes I'm one of them, last time I checked union means together, united, one...I'm an 804 member, aren't you??????

ROTFL:rofl::rofl:

Ok then good luck!! :wink2:

skull

VICTORY: 1. A success of triumph over an enemy in battle or war.
2. An engagement ending in such triumph: Americans victories in the pacific were won at great cost.
3. The ultimate and decisive superiority in any battle or contest: The new vaccine effected a victory over poliomyelitis.
4. A success or superior position achieved against any opponent, opposition, difficulty, etc.: a moral victory.

Funny nothing in this definition of VICTORY says anything about union members being fired or disciplined. Since E/B took over three years ago 300 members have been fired. So I ask how is that a victory? Since you've quoted victory.

AcesUp804

NO kingstonrush they are not union members they only care about themselves and do what ever it takes to get back in the hall.

AGAIN someone tell me one thing Donato as done since coming back to Foster for the members.... NOTHING

He asked stewards to step down, made sure he use he seniority to bump for an earlier start time. Then he runs for steward and gets crushed... doesnt go to members arbitrations that got fired under his watch..... HE'S A PIECE OF GARBAGE....

At least you were smart enough not to defend Frankie.....

As for Mema I liked him as a steward but he is going around telling people he believes in Bill B..... Are you really that simple minded Dave??? Is that all it takes Billy giving you the bullsh/t speech with his thumb in your @ss and you sold???? WOW Dave I'm shocked....

BUT the real joke is that Tony D asked Alfonso to run with him, everyone knows he was asked to help get votes NOT because he is the best person for the job. Alfonso doesnt even run his own center his j@ck@ss alt-steward does and what a clown he is. Someone name me 1 person he saved on our center NO ONE everyone gets walked under him, BEFORE he was steward NO ONE was fired for 5 years....... 5 years.....

Just to tell you how naive he is, Donato told management to take his overtime away. Alfonso did 8 and out for over 6 months and Tony would laugh about it to the other stewards and say this is how you break him....

DO YOU REALLY THINK TONY WOULD OF ALLOWED ANY OF HIS STEWARDS TO BE ON 8 AND OUT IF HE DIDN'T OK IT... LOL

hometeam

hometeam

Ace you are no teamster!! just to win an election you lower your self to bad mouth your own members.for a B/A you show no unity!!!

hometeam

hometeam

You must be stupid to think the E/B is doing well . They failed!!! A.C I think Tim is sharing his donuts with you .remember you backed row A so don't talk ****!! You are a fake you kiss ASS!!!!lol

hometeam

hometeam

Ace you will say anything to get back in the hall . You said members get fired in alfonso, c center how many got fired under Antony c. You got rated sorry its an friend!!

AcesUp804

Re: hometeam

Ace you will say anything to get back in the hall . You said members get fired in alfonso, c center how many got fired under Antony c. You got rated sorry its an friend!!

O so now im an old board members trying to get back in the hall ... make up your mind. Sorry I don't know how many people got fired when Anthony C was a steward only know about Foster. Its almost over Tim and company will get re-elected

Had enough

Re: hometeam

O so now im an old board members trying to get back in the hall ... make up your mind. Sorry I don't know how many people got fired when Anthony C was a steward only know about Foster. Its almost over Tim and company will get re-elected
I would not give you that compliment Vinny!

But I do have an idea. Maybe bill will give you a Spot! He gave it to Dave and frank.

Hey you never know!!!