Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

Just proves that keeping Tim and company in office will never benefit our local, thats why they must go..

NO it shows how clueless you really are. Tony D backed Fred so he would have been left off to.

Howie was on it for the last two and that got us what? absolutely nothing.... its all for show....

You seem kinda confuse ace, you contradict yourself...a clown can't run a center in my book and you say you like Dave as a steward but he is simply minded???????? Who is really fit for leadership, these guy, in which we lost innumerable amount of members because they allowed Ups to conquer with what they believed to be dishonesty....you have to be joking...what suggestion do you have to put forward to change the union for the best?????

804brown

You seem kinda confuse ace, you contradict yourself...a clown can't run a center in my book and you say you like Dave as a steward but he is simply minded???????? Who is really fit for leadership, these guy, in which we lost innumerable amount of members because they allowed Ups to conquer with what they believed to be dishonesty....you have to be joking...what suggestion do you have to put forward to change the union for the best?????

Wake up brother, ups is winning on "dishonesty" in every local in this country. Do you ever read some of the more interesting threads on this forum?? If you did you would have read the discussions about ups expanding the definition of the term "dishonesty". Not doing your homework and then blaming our E/B for what ups does to us is in my opinion a bit of dishonesty itself!!

hometeam

hometeam

804Brown you are an idiot if you think the E/B is doing good.THey suck members finally realize the mistake they made when electing THIS E/B!!!

You seem kinda confuse ace, you contradict yourself...a clown can't run a center in my book and you say you like Dave as a steward but he is simple minded???????? Who is really fit for leadership, these guy, in which we lost innumerable amount of members because they allowed Ups to conquer with what they believed to be dishonesty....you have to be joking...what suggestion do you have to put forward to change the union for the best?????

Had enough

Awesome meeting with the Leadership Slate today. Coming soon to an area near you!
Which leadership team one or two.

It took two weeks for Bill B and his gang to figure this one out! Does anyway see what is wrong with the Number One? They could not get their name right and they want to run a Union. I love the 2nd One (They are on Fire)
Whoooo Hooooo!!

You want to goof on me with my typos lol I have never seen a campaign name that they can't get it right.

leadership.png

Had enough

Stop digging yourselves guys, Steve may beat you up like he did at the Stewards Convention!! You think your going to lead this Union. (Leadership) The members lead! The only thing Bill is leading is his hand!

unityequalsstrength

Which leadership team one or two.

It took two weeks for Bill B and his gang to figure this one out! Does "​ANYWAY" see what is wrong with the Number One? They could not get their name right and they want to run a Union. I love the 2nd One (They are on Fire)
Whoooo Hooooo!!

You want to goof on me with my typos lol I have never seen a campaign name that they can't get it right.

Hey Tony, why don't you read the above quote you wrote, lol, your making fun of their Typo and you you are the worst on here. We all know Angelo wrights all your material.

joseph

Thank you Bill Bulhert! Finally we have a leader we can trust, no more B/S. bill has always been a straight shooter. You have my vote Bill, and if there is anything I can do, please let me know. I will be telling drivers and loaders about what your leadership means to this local, we have lost to much ground. I talk to a lot of row b people and they are sick and tried of no leadership, you never hear what a good job row b has done. Three years of this E/B dividing us, has made us a weak local. So thank you Bill for placing your name in to the race.

AcesUp804

Thank you Bill Bulhert! Finally we have a leader we can trust, no more B/S. bill has always been a straight shooter. You have my vote Bill, and if there is anything I can do, please let me know. I will be telling drivers and loaders about what your leadership means to this local, we have lost to much ground. I talk to a lot of row b people and they are sick and tried of no leadership, you never hear what a good job row b has done. Three years of this E/B dividing us, has made us a weak local. So thank you Bill for placing your name in to the race.

WOW I really need a good laugh please make sure you tell everyone that lol

Yes thanks Bill for backing 2 sh/t contracts
Yes thanks Bill for destroying our medical and pension
Yes thanks Bill for hiding the truth from us the members about our medical and pension
Yes thanks Bill for voting yes on raising our union dues
Yes thanks Bill for going fishing with management of their boat
Yes thanks Bill for fighting for our part timers

Yes Tom you keep passing that BS because no one is buying it....

But I really want to thank Bill for crushing Tony D's dreams of getting back in the hall.

I guess you were telling the truth when you said you would do what ever it took to make sure Donato would never be president LOL

member6045

Anthony! Oh I mean Aces? Sorry why don't you ask the guys who you represent feel about you!!! Not your fans but the guys that you act like they don't exist? The ones you give the fake hello to etc! You have work to do! Your not that slick! Card player

hometeam

hometeam

Our medical is crap now!E/B you say you fixed out medical . Start paying the members bills then tell US the medical is fixed!! YOU FIXED NOTHING !!!

804brown

Re: hometeam

Our medical is crap now!E/B you say you fixed out medical . Start paying the members bills then tell US the medical is fixed!! YOU FIXED NOTHING !!!

Exactly why is "our medical crap"?? Basically the same doctors in the plan. Did the co-pays go up?? They had to. The funds would have been broke if not for the changes made. You see our current E/B actually showed LEADERSHIP by taking on the Health Fund. They didnt just put off the hard decisions. They came in and fixed the Funds. They told us the truth. They didnt lie to us!! People have unpaid bills?? Maybe they went out of the plan. If you follow the rules and actually ask questions, stuff like this wouldnt happen. We are all adults here who should take responsibility. We were all told numerous times and had letters sent to our houses explaining to us how we have to stay in the plan or YOUR BILLS WILL NOT BE COVERED!! Before we go to new doctors my wife makes sure they take our coverage. Responsible people do those things. Lazy people assume sh#t!!

joseph

Five years ago I had to go on disability. I called the union, told them what happened, the union sent out disability forms for me to fill out. I had my surgery, took me 15 weeks to recover. I received over $300.00 a week till I came back to work. I hope no one has to go onto disability today. I was injured at home recently, was out of work called the union, they informed me they do not handle that anymore UPS does, they gave me the phone number for Human resource at UPS. I called UPS HRSE, they told me they handle all the paper work and they will decide if I will receive any money, which by the way is $130.00 a week now.