Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

Usually when people are jealous they don't talk to highly of them. Tony even asked Bill to join him! That don't sound jealous to me. But on the other hand, you my buddy sound like the jealous one. [/B][/I]

Its so funny. The reason they dislike each other is because they both wanted to be president when Howie retired. The election 3 years ago put an end to that endeavor. Whats funny annd ironic is that they have so much in common: they both told us to vote for the contract givebacks, tried to eliminate 25 and out , bankrupted the health and welfare fund, froze our pension, eliminated coffee break for new hires, froze starting pay for pters, backed Hoffa, gave themselves huge salary increases and matching 401ks, destroyed union documents and turned their backs on the membership after the last election.

They think they can run away from that shared record?? LOL, maybe one slate should be called The Amnesia Slater and the other The Dementia Slate. Regardless, some clueless members might still to go backwards. Why should it be any different from the working class people who vote for the party of the 1% (GOP)?? Not everyone gets it. But from what I hear in my building as well as some others, it looks like 50% are supporting Tim and Members United and 50% are supporting the old board guys (Buhlert and Donato). It's still a win.

Had enough

Its so funny. The reason they dislike each other is because they both wanted to be president when Howie retired. The election 3 years ago put an end to that endeavor. Whats funny annd ironic is that they have so much in common: they both told us to vote for the contract givebacks, tried to eliminate 25 and out , bankrupted the health and welfare fund, froze our pension, eliminated coffee break for new hires, froze starting pay for pters, backed Hoffa, gave themselves huge salary increases and matching 401ks, destroyed union documents and turned their backs on the membership after the last election.

They think they can run away from that shared record?? LOL, maybe one slate should be called The Amnesia Slater and the other The Dementia Slate. Regardless, some clueless members might still to go backwards. Why should it be any different from the working class people who vote for the party of the 1% (GOP)?? Not everyone gets it. But from what I hear in my building as well as some others, it looks like 50% are supporting Tim and Members United and 50% are supporting the old board guys (Buhlert and Donato). It's still a win.

Well then congrats to you! LOL

oldtymer

Our medical plan is not crap, if you follow the rules it covers quite a lot. You can't ask a doctor if he "accepts" the plan, you need to ask him if he is "contracted", the difference is that if he accepts it he will take what they pay and bill you for the difference between his price and what the plan pays. If he is "contracted" he has already agreed with the plan what he will be paid for and takes that as full payment. You also need to check the codes very close.....something as simple as an "i" in place of a "1" could cause a bill not to be paid. You should also know that many doctors send you a bill even if and after the insurance has paid them, you get a bill or go to collections for a bill that was already paid!!

Ron Carey just winked at you guys from heaven. He is real proud that this thread is still going and kicking ass. Keep it up guys you might not all get along but you guys have the desire.

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
Our medical plan is not crap, if you follow the rules it covers quite a lot. QUOTE]

Have to disagree with you here. I followed the rules as has many other brothers and sisters that I have spoken to and the e/b keeps on coming up with ridiculous excuses not to pay our bills. When they pat them selves on the back and tell us how much we have in our plan its only because they aren't paying our legimate bills.

AcesUp804

Our medical plan is not crap, if you follow the rules it covers quite a lot. QUOTE]

Have to disagree with you here. I followed the rules as has many other brothers and sisters that I have spoken to and the e/b keeps on coming up with ridiculous excuses not to pay our bills. When they pat them selves on the back and tell us how much we have in our plan its only because they aren't paying our legimate bills.

Since you have had problems with your bills, can u go into more detail as to the ridiculous excuse they use not to pay your bills. I did receive a couple of bills that the union did not cover but after my wife spoke with health fund it got fixed. Turned out to be wrong info sent by our doctor. Some drivers have been complaing about bills but then it gets fixed from what I hear.

looper804

Since you have had problems with your bills, can u go into more detail as to the ridiculous excuse they use not to pay your bills. I did receive a couple of bills that the union did not cover but after my wife spoke with health fund it got fixed. Turned out to be wrong info sent by our doctor. Some drivers have been complaing about bills but then it gets fixed from what I hear.

No problem, my wife was putting a bag in the rear of her Hyundai santa fe when the piston holding the door up failed and the door came crashing down on her head. It made a 3 inch gash. I went to my local walk-in medical facility but being this was at night they were closed. I then took her to the emergency room of South Nassau hospital. They treated her and put 5 staples in her head. The local is refusing to pay even 1 cent of my over $5500.00 bills because they are using the ridiculous excuse that this was an auto accident and should go thru my auto insurance. I think that's enough detail and all will get my message here that the local board will twist and turn all incidents to get out of paying the MEMBERS bills. They seem to forget we pay their salaries and they are supposed to be working for us. I don't hide behind an anonymous screen name. Everyone knows my nick name. If you want to discuss it in more detail or if you can help me get my bills paid please come over to the Marine Park center and we will chat.

menotyou

bella amicizia
No problem, my wife was putting a bag in the rear of her Hyundai santa fe when the piston holding the door up failed and the door came crashing down on her head. It made a 3 inch gash. I went to my local walk-in medical facility but being this was at night they were closed. I then took her to the emergency room of South Nassau hospital. They treated her and put 5 staples in her head. The local is refusing to pay even 1 cent of my over $5500.00 bills because they are using the ridiculous excuse that this was an auto accident and should go thru my auto insurance. I think that's enough detail and all will get my message here that the local board will twist and turn all incidents to get out of paying the MEMBERS bills. They seem to forget we pay their salaries and they are supposed to be working for us. I don't hide behind an anonymous screen name. Everyone knows my nick name. If you want to discuss it in more detail or if you can help me get my bills paid please come over to the Marine Park center and we will chat.
Is the insurance still Blue Cross? I was at the dr's office on Thursday and overheard him and another dr talking about how to handle the explosion of denial they are getting from them. They are refusing to cover a lot of things, I guess. I just wondered if we still have Blue Cross because I've been out for a while.

AcesUp804

I can understand the hall not covering some thing because it workers comp but not this lol so did you go thur no-fault, think it would be covered.

looper804

She is fine thanks. Yes I appealed it to no avail. Every answer I had to their questions they found a way of twisting the words. Would hate to involve the state but what is the process if you know?

looper804

I can understand the hall not covering some thing because it workers comp but not this lol so did you go thur no-fault, think it would be covered.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f39/...itator-2-a-325420/index647.html#ixzz29JaHUbri
Yes, tried that. They basically laughed and said thats not covered by them. After telling the local this fact they said that was still not good enough. They are now requesting all sorts of documentation to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, I guess, that my auto insurer said NO.